ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Pioli is innocent (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266777)

DTHOF 11-18-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9131618)
Above his computer, Athan has an inspirational message from RAC:

"Right good callums."

ROFL

FlaChief58 11-18-2012 09:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9131649)
We almost beat the Ravens !

And the steelers too!

BossChief 11-18-2012 09:06 PM

Athan trying to get more access next year in case Pioli isn't fired.

siberian khatru 11-18-2012 09:10 PM

The comments at his own board are good:

You've lost your damn mind.

Nick Athan is a goddamned moron.

Wow dude you really need to get your head checked. Pioli is going to become more humble then all of a sudden a great coach will beg to coach this team? I love how you wrote this and made Pioli seem more of a victim. He's the one that failed at filling the two most important roles - quarterback and head coach. That's on him, it failed in coaching twice and this qb is joke. Where have you bee the last four years? You've been saying every offseason they want to open the purse strings and either they are too cheap or when they do open it up no one wants to come here since he can't hire good coaches and he runs a terrible operation, if you think a change in pioli's attitude is going to fly with the fan base then you must all think we're a stupid. Really this story is a flat out joke.

What a buffoon Athan is.

Oh my god... Athan is a complete idiot.

Oh. My. God.
Nick do you believe those words or just angling for some inside information from him. No offense but that might be the worst article that I've ever read here subject wise.

Predarat 11-18-2012 09:10 PM

Nick Assclown Athan is the Matt cAssHole of journalism.

Titty Meat 11-18-2012 09:11 PM

http://www.geekologie.com/2010/09/08...on-of-pain.gif

JohnnyHammersticks 11-18-2012 09:12 PM

So Nick thinks that Pioli should be given another year and that they probably need a new coach. And that should be some list of candidates lining up for that HC job. I mean, who wouldn't want to work for a frighteningly insecure paranoid omnipotent megalomaniac in a lame-duck situation? All the greats will be knocking down Arrowhead's doors to coach for us, I'm sure. Gruden, Cowher, Jimmy Johnson, Ditka, Bill Walsh, Vince Lombardi....Pioli will have his pick.

Does someone or some entity actually pay Nick Athan to write about sports? If so, PT Barnum was right.

:rolleyes: :facepalm:

BigMeatballDave 11-18-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9131718)

:LOL: fitting

Tonka83 11-18-2012 09:14 PM

The more I read or hear from Athan, the angrier I get.
For the life of me I can't figure out why KC media continues to give that assbag airtime. He has been wrong on every prediction, every statement, on everything Chiefs. The guy is a fraud.

siberian khatru 11-18-2012 09:14 PM

This franchise looks like an episode of The Walking Dead, but Nick thinks Pioli can attract a quality coach and big free agents to be dinner for the zombies.

siberian khatru 11-18-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonka83 (Post 9131734)
The more I read or hear from Athan, the angrier I get.
For the life of me I can't figure out why KC media continues to give that assbag airtime. He has been wrong on every prediction, every statement, on everything Chiefs. The guy is a fraud.

I couldn't look at myself in the mirror if I wrote the shit he does. What a whore.

FAX 11-18-2012 09:15 PM

Wow.

Just, wow.

What some people will do for attention.

FAX

banyon 11-18-2012 09:16 PM

Flashback: April 2012 Draft

Pioli says Chiefs have three good QBs, didn’t need to draft one

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-to-draft-one/

Posted by Michael David Smith on May 17, 2012, 1:15 PM EST

Kansas City wanted to sign Peyton Manning this offseason, and when that didn’t work out, there was some talk that the Chiefs might draft a quarterback in the first round. That didn’t happen either, however, and Chiefs General Manager Scott Pioli says that’s fine, because the Chiefs don’t need a quarterback.

According to Pioli, starter Matt Cassel and backups Brady Quinn and Ricky Stanzi have the Chiefs well positioned at the most important position.

“I think that we have a really good quarterback,” Pioli said on WHB in Kansas City, via SportsRadioInterviews.com. “I think we have three good quarterbacks. I think the guy who’s set to be our starting quarterback is a good quarterback, he’s a good starting NFL quarterback. . . . I think as he gets more opportunities, Matt is gonna continue to show people that he’s a good NFL quarterback. It’s interesting. I’ve been out and about town with my family, and I talk to fans, you talk to fans, you hear different things, and there’s a lot of times where I hear from people — there’s people out there that don’t understand the criticism of Matt, or this growing groundswell in pockets of Matt allegedly not being a good enough quarterback.”

Cassel didn’t look like a really good quarterback last season, but Pioli remains convinced that he is one, and he also believes Quinn and Stanzi are capable. And he said using a first-round pick on a quarterback this year would have been a mistake.

“I think we would’ve been reaching,” Pioli said. “By the time we made our first pick there were three quarterbacks off the board.”

Pioli and Kevin Kietzman of WHB got a little testy with each other as Kietzman pressed Pioli about why the Chiefs couldn’t have traded up in the draft, with Pioli at one point asking, “Are you going to let me answer?” when he felt Kietzman was interrupting him, and Pioli zinging Kietzman with, “I hope you become general manager of the Denver Broncos” when Kietzman told Pioli that he would have traded the Chiefs’ entire draft to move up and take Andrew Luck first overall. Pioli doesn’t seem to like the relentless questions from some in Kansas City about whether the Chiefs can win with Cassel.

And Pioli surely knows that the questions will not go away until the Chiefs do win with Cassel. So Pioli just has to hope he’s right that Cassel is a really good quarterback.

big nasty kcnut 11-18-2012 09:18 PM

Nick Athan i hope he die in a fire while being shot with aids needles tipped with antifreeze.

Chief77 11-18-2012 09:22 PM

This had to written by Reid Ferrin, because no one that has sat through the last four years of Pioli would write this garbage. Go back to Viking land Mr. Ferrin!