ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop TIMBER!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269414)

Johnny Vegas 01-28-2013 01:30 PM

TIMBER!!!

VERY STRONG LANGUAGE NSFW

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=79d2a2ea8efe" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rasputin 01-28-2013 01:48 PM

You better back it up

Fish 01-28-2013 01:49 PM

That's how the next generation of completely worthless socially dependent ****heads are created.

Bump 01-28-2013 01:51 PM

right in front of all her keeds that we are paying for

seclark 01-28-2013 01:52 PM

i think he needs to charge his batteries.
sec

Old Dog 01-28-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9358605)
That's how the next generation of completely worthless socially dependent ****heads are created.

Well, when deer breed you get deer and when fish breed you get fish so it makes sense that this generation of completely worthless socially dependent ****heads will indeed spawn the next......rep to you.

Old Dog 01-28-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9358611)
right in front of all her keeds that we are paying for

Are you sure it was all of them? I wouldn't bet my money on that.

pr_capone 01-28-2013 01:56 PM

I gotta say... I laughed my ass off at the end.

Consequences bitch. You got yours.

loochy 01-28-2013 02:01 PM

lol she got pwnt

Rasputin 01-28-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9358643)
lol she got pwnt

She got hit with neg rep ROFL

MeatRock 01-28-2013 02:04 PM

She deserved that Taser. I would have walked out there as she was getting up and gave her a stone cold stunner for good measure.

STAY DOWN BITCH!!!!!

houstonwhodat 01-28-2013 02:05 PM

Ignorant welfare bitches.

Graystoke 01-28-2013 02:05 PM

Aint nobody got time for that!

siberian khatru 01-28-2013 02:07 PM

Depressing

Old Dog 01-28-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 9358651)

Fast forward to 3:20 then :)

El Jefe 01-28-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

ROFL

kepp 01-28-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

All she wanted was a cold POP!

Johnny Vegas 01-28-2013 02:12 PM

like how he's just letting her marinate in her fit of rage and he finishes his soft drink and slowly screws the cap back on. Walks slowly to the trash can to throw it away before he goes to work on that red wood tree blocking the entrance. "I got you."

HolyHat 01-28-2013 02:16 PM

Future harvard grads for children to boot

Radar Chief 01-28-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Oh lord Jesus it’s a fahr.

Radar Chief 01-28-2013 02:58 PM

So WTH started that anyway? With all the yelling I can’t make it out.

In58men 01-28-2013 03:04 PM

This makes me racist

Sorter 01-28-2013 03:05 PM

Felt really bad for the kids.

Johnny Vegas 01-28-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9358793)
So WTH started that anyway? With all the yelling I can’t make it out.

in the beginning of the vid you can hear one of the kids scream and he hollered at them to quiet. Then thats when the two girls go nuts on him saying not to yell at their kids. They encourage the kids to keep screaming so they can get back in his face. You can even hear the kids taunting him saying "thats why you gay" over and over at the entrance. So I assume the kids were being loud, screaming and such, for some time before he finally hollered at the kids. I wonder if he's security there. Taser with a a go-pro cam on him makes me suspect he is.

In58men 01-28-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9358809)

Not me, dumb little shits have no manners calling him gay. Dirty ass kids

The Franchise 01-28-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Why? He should have drop kicked those kids in the head before he tazed their bitch of a mother.

ModSocks 01-28-2013 03:13 PM

This is why we shouldn't draft Geno Smith.

Radar Chief 01-28-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 9358817)
in the beginning of the vid you can hear one of the kids scream and he hollered at them to quiet. Then thats when the two girls go nuts on him saying not to yell at their kids. They encourage the kids to keep screaming so they can get back in his face. You can even hear the kids taunting him saying "thats why you gay" over and over at the entrance. So I assume the kids were being loud, screaming and such, for some time before he finally hollered at the kids. I wonder if he's security there. Taser with a a go-pro cam on him makes me suspect he is.

Thanks. Yea, I’d assume he’s security too.

Cephalic Trauma 01-28-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

This.

Cephalic Trauma 01-28-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9358832)
Why? He should have drop kicked those kids in the head before he tazed their bitch of a mother.

Those kids were doomed from the womb, man. With a punk mom like that, how can you blame them?

Sorter 01-28-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

I feel bad that that woman is what they were stuck with to be raised by. That's sad to me.

Radar Chief 01-28-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

They’re trapped in the household of a psychotic mother doomed to turn out just about like her.

Radar Chief 01-28-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9358845)
I feel bad that that woman is what they were stuck with to be raised by. That's sad to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9358841)
Those kids were doomed from the womb, man. With a punk mom like that, how can you blame them?

Great minds thinking alike rep. :thumb:

HolyHat 01-28-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9358833)

:doh!:

ModSocks 01-28-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Geno, if you're reading this, im just playing dude. Making fun of some of the rednecks around here.

FlaChief58 01-28-2013 03:27 PM

At first I was like ROFL but then I realized that those people are our future, then I was like :deevee:

cosmo20002 01-28-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

That is messed up LMAO

Johnny Vegas 01-28-2013 03:31 PM

and these two women probably vote, too. oh prey they are under the eyes of opportunists.

crossbow 01-28-2013 03:37 PM

Thanks God those two people have to right to vote.

Wumbology 01-28-2013 03:40 PM

The big girl was making me lose it around a minute in.

SHICKINYALE SHICKINYALE SHICKINYALE

Then she really got me with "Eggzackally! Pussy ****a!"

Johnny Vegas 01-28-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wumbology (Post 9358915)

LMAO

siberian khatru 01-28-2013 03:51 PM

"Don't yell at my mother****ing babies!"

Dayze 01-28-2013 03:55 PM

I would've tagged her ass again.
then again, I probably would have had my pistol with me.

FlaChief58 01-28-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wumbology (Post 9358915)

Maybe I'm just out of touch but, is'nt the N word HIGHLY offensive to black people? No one in that video appeared to be upset that it was being used over & over.

Dayze 01-28-2013 03:59 PM

the young generation, no.

I bet it would be if they grew up in the 50' and 60s.
If I were an elder black person, I would be appaled by it. I mean, I am even as a white dude, but shit....if I lived through that shit they had to live through in the 50s/60s,as a black person I'd be sickened to hear it.

the problem is, most of the people who use it like the ones in the video, are uneducated and have no perspective as to what they're saying.

Lzen 01-28-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9358825)
Not me, dumb little shits have no manners calling him gay. Dirty ass kids

Because their parents are bringing them up to behave that way? They are young and impressionable. Yes, they are acting like heathens in this vid, but so did the mom and the dad. They are just following the examples they see at home. It's pretty sad, really.

Sorter 01-28-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9358972)
Maybe I'm just out of touch but, is'nt the N word HIGHLY offensive to black people? No one in that video appeared to be upset that it was being used over & over.

And, we're now off to the DC. Goodbye thread.

FlaChief58 01-28-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9358977)
the young generation, no.

I bet it would be if they grew up in the 50' and 60s.
If I were an elder black person, I would be appaled by it. I mean, I am even as a white dude, but shit....if I lived through that shit they had to live through in the 50s/60s,as a black person I'd be sickened to hear it.

the problem is, most of the people who use it like the ones in the video, are uneducated and have no perspective as to what they're saying.

I feel the same way. I'm white & offended by it too. I've had black friends over the years who said it was ok to call them that as long as it was in a friendly matter. I could never bring myself to do it out of respect for them. I see shit like that and just :facepalm:

Lzen 01-28-2013 04:09 PM

I love how the father gets mad at the end for doing that right by his kids. Stupid fool, you should have been paying attention earlier and knew something was about to go down. If you were truly worried about your kids, maybe you should have made them stop acting like brats and got them out of there.

ThaVirus 01-28-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9358972)

Eh, yes and no.

I have white, Hispanic and Asian friends that call me nig/****a/****er all the time, but they do so in a friendy and/or playful manner. For me, its all about intent. I don't get mad when they say the word because they don't mean anything behind it.

If someone were to call me any of those words and I didn't know them, it'd be a whole different story. But again, not even just because of the word itself, because its really disrespectful. The same way it would be disrespectful for someone to use any word to call you outside of your name.

As a black person, I might be slightly more offended by a stranger calling me a ****er as opposed to bitch, pillowbitergot, asshole, etc because, given the history of the word, the person must be REALLY trying to piss me off when using it..

Dayze 01-28-2013 04:10 PM

throw their ass in a time machine and put them in Mississippi or Birmingham for a year in 1960.

bet they would come back and never say that shit again.
and no matter how 'hard' they think they are, they have no idea what it would be like. and it wouldn't be just some white dude with a tazer; they'd have the ****ing house burned down; or randomly scooped up by a bunch of KKK assholes.

ThaVirus 01-28-2013 04:13 PM

Also, I always wonder the difference between the whole "black people saying ****a" argument and pretty much any other offensive word.

Girls, these days anyway, call each other bitch in a playful/friendly manner all the time ("She's my bitch" "I love you, bitch."). They don't get mad when they do it; its almost a term of endearment. Let a man or another woman call them a bitch in a different setting though and it'll be a big issue.

I guess I feel like its human nature to take a word that may be offensive to you and use it amongst yourselves.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-28-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9359006)
Eh, yes and no.

I have white, Hispanic and Asian friends that call me nig/****a/****er all the time, but they do so in a friendy and/or playful manner. For me, its all about intent. I don't get mad when they say the word because they don't mean anything behind it.

If someone were to call me any of those words and I didn't know them, it'd be a whole different story. But again, not even just because of the word itself, because its really disrespectful. The same way it would be disrespectful for someone to use any word to call you outside of your name.

As a black person, I might be slightly more offended by a stranger calling me a ****er than a bitch, pillowbitergot, asshole, etc because, given the history of the word, the person must be REALLY trying to piss me off when using it..

I ain't gonna lie. I've got black friends who I call that word, and Mexican friends I say much worse things too. But they're all dudes, and we **** with each other all the time. I've never crossed that boundry until they did it for me, first. Then, it's almost expected. We don't do that shit walking through the mall, or in a restaurant/bar, but in private confines, that kind of ball busting goes down. Usually, they call me ****er Irish, which always makes me giggle.

ChiTown 01-28-2013 04:19 PM

Somebody owes me 3 Advil. That shit gave me a massive headache to listen to. Like fingernails across a chalkboard. Gawdamn!

FlaChief58 01-28-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9359013)
Also, I always wonder the difference between the whole "black people saying ****a" argument and pretty much any other offensive word.

Girls, these days anyway, call each other bitch in a playful/friendly manner all the time ("She's my bitch" "I love you, bitch."). They don't get mad when they do it; its almost a term of endearment. Let a man or another woman call them a bitch in a different setting though and it'll be a big issue.

I guess I feel like its human nature to take a word that may be offensive to you and use it amongst yourselves.

I suppose but, I look at it as, either it's offensive or it's not. I would never say it to my friends, eventhough they say it's ok, out of respect. I just think that if a word is so offensive that you would kick person A's ass for saying it then you should do the same to person B who says it in the same context no matter what.

siberian khatru 01-28-2013 04:29 PM

Back when I was in middle school (mid-1970s) I was eating lunch with a friend who was black, and one of his black friends came and sat across from us. My friend started telling some kind of funny story, and the black kid across from us said, "Aw, y'all just a couple of lying ****ers."

Then he looked at me.

"Oh, 'cept you."

:LOL:

Dayze 01-28-2013 04:29 PM

lol. nice

BigMeatballDave 01-28-2013 04:34 PM

LMAO

Fish 01-28-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9359006)
Eh, yes and no.

As a black person, I might be slightly more offended by a stranger calling me a ****er as opposed to bitch, pillowbitergot, asshole, etc because, given the history of the word, the person must be REALLY trying to piss me off when using it..

See that just doesn't make sense to me. You're taking a very volatile word who's meaning could range between friendship and hatred, and depending on your interpretation of "Intent" to determine which. Why bother? It's not worth it. Nobody who uses that word is doing themselves any favors. The overwhelming majority of the uses for the word have negative intention, so what's the point of hanging on to the small window of use between friends? It just makes no sense to me....

tooge 01-28-2013 04:43 PM

you can see the little kids become losers right in front of our eyes. At first they stand there. Then they start screeming just like that idiot mother and her friend. Who the hell would want to have sex with those chicks? JFC

ThaVirus 01-28-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9359057)
See that just doesn't make sense to me. You're taking a very volatile word who's meaning could range between friendship and hatred, and depending on your interpretation of "Intent" to determine which. Why bother? It's not worth it. Nobody who uses that word is doing themselves any favors. The overwhelming majority of the uses for the word have negative intention, so what's the point of hanging on to the small window of use between friends? It just makes no sense to me....

Well that will just depend on your situation and setting. I've been called a ****er, with malicious intent, maybe 3 or 4 times in my life. I've been called nig/****a/****er by friends, watched movies/listened to music that heavily used the word (both ****er and ****a), and spent a lot of time around people who incorporate it in their daily vocabulary pretty much every day.

There's honestly probably not a single day that goes by that I don't hear the word in some form at least once but I don't get all pissy about it. Like I said, its all about intent, which, let's be honest, is NOT hard to decipher.

...For the record, I don't use the word myself.

tooge 01-28-2013 04:49 PM

I'm sure this makes me cold and insensitive, but I was hoping a lightpole was gonna fall on everyone in the street and that was the "timber".

Fish 01-28-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9359084)
Well that will just depend on your situation and setting. I've been called a ****er, with malicious intent, maybe 3 or 4 times in my life. I've been called nig/****a/****er by friends, watched movies/listened to music that heavily used the word (both ****er and ****a), and spent a lot of time around people who incorporate it in their daily vocabulary pretty much every day.

There's honestly probably not a single day that goes by that I don't hear the word in some form at least once but I don't get all pissy about it. Like I said, its all about intent, which, let's be honest, is NOT hard to decipher.

...For the record, I don't use the word myself.

You're right, it always depends on the situation and setting. So again, why risk it? Why bother? Why not just use some term that doesn't have the potential to offend someone and make you look ignorant? I mean you admit that you're only comfortable saying it around friends, which acknowledges that you know how much it could offend someone. I don't understand it and I've never heard an explanation that makes sense.

FlaChief58 01-28-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9359104)
You're right, it always depends on the situation and setting. So again, why risk it? Why bother? Why not just use some term that doesn't have the potential to offend someone and make you look ignorant? I mean you admit that you're only comfortable saying it around friends, which acknowledges that you know how much it could offend someone. I don't understand it and I've never heard an explanation that makes sense.

This

HotCarl 01-28-2013 05:08 PM

Look at those little kids acting just like them.

They never had a chance.

ThaVirus 01-28-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9359104)

I actually said I don't use the word myself; therefore, I can't argue the merits of its use. I'm just giving my take on it..

It only makes me uncomfortable to hear it in certain situations, not even because it is the word that it is, but because I look at it just like any other foul word. I cringe when I hear people calling each other "****a" too much/loudly in public much the same as I do when I hear a guy call his friend a "pillowbitergot" or someone says "****" in front of children or old people.

As far as the motivations for the people that do use the word, I can't say. I think it was Micjones that once linked to a passage from a book about Martin Luther King Jr in which it states that even he used the word. I want to say he did so in a playful ribbing manner (kind of making fun of white people for saying it) and it stuck; can't remember for sure though.

LoneWolf 01-28-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9359115)
Look at those little kids acting just like them.

They never had a chance.

Their parents were probably raised in the exact same way. Oh well, it's the circle of ****ed up life.

gblowfish 01-28-2013 05:33 PM

She probably bought the pop with an EBT.

That city was Atlanta?

Reminds me of those kids in KC who cold cocked the bus driver for fun. Yikes.

MeatRock 01-28-2013 05:42 PM

What the **** does Shickenyale mean anyway?

siberian khatru 01-28-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9359219)
What the **** does Shickenyale mean anyway?

"She can yell"

Cephalic Trauma 01-28-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9359224)
"She can yell"

Damn, totally thought it was "shit gettin' real".

I am as white as they come, apparentlyLMAO

MeatRock 01-28-2013 05:46 PM

I see. Interdasting.

MeatRock 01-28-2013 05:48 PM

I couldn't make out all the words in the video because of all the racket in the background.
Then i see someone post Shickenyale, and i'm like what the **** over.

DonkyPuncher 01-28-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9358845)

I agree with this, see it all the time, doesn't matter the color

Nickel D 01-28-2013 06:13 PM

We'd be forever entertained if our government would issue out beer belly cams and tasers to everybody 18 & over.

mikey23545 01-28-2013 06:22 PM

The future of America...

BlackHelicopters 01-28-2013 07:20 PM

I love paying taxes.

GloryDayz 01-28-2013 08:15 PM

I think this guy should be invited to meet the ****-heads who run the Westboro Baptist AssMine.... As long as he's performing public service, I'd love to see him put some voltage into those assholes too.

Cephalic Trauma 01-28-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9359237)
Damn, totally thought it was "shit gettin' real".

I am as white as they come, apparentlyLMAO

In my defense, shit was really getting real.

EagleRob 01-28-2013 11:01 PM

Kids stopped mouthing off in a hurry when Momma got dropped. Maybe its just me, but would't have minded seeing the next few minutes. Reminds me of a sociology class I took in college. And whats with all the wife-beater T-shirts?