ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bowe wants to stay in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266663)

Titty Meat 11-15-2012 04:54 PM

If Dwayne Bowe was some mediocre white WR this fan base would love him.

Marcellus 11-15-2012 04:54 PM

Glad to hear it.

Wouldn't this completely fly in the face of about 5,000 post I have read here from this last offseason until now?

Nightfyre 11-15-2012 04:55 PM

At least this is some good news.

NJChiefsFan 11-15-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9121509)
YOU POST EVERYTHING YOU ****ING READ ON TWITTER.

Numbnuts.

He is just posting news for the rest of us to read and decide if its worth talking about or not. I thank him for it.

Like it or not Twitter is a large news source for sports whether you like it or not. There are plenty of problems with it, most you have already brought up over the past year or so, but it is what it is. People used to always post what the so-called insiders would say on TV, now they just say it on twitter.

NJChiefsFan 11-15-2012 04:56 PM

Also, I am going to decide to believe him here. If for no other reason than I want to. I think Bowe hopes like the rest of us that a new GM and QB are on their way.

The Franchise 11-15-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 9121502)
He must know that Pioli is getting fired....

This.

It's pretty far-fetched....but I wonder if Clark stepped in and told him to expect changes at the end of the year.....and that he wants Bowe to stay.

BoneKrusher 11-15-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 9121500)
This is the politically correct thing to say. The chiefs will never pay him the kind of money he wants. Bowe will be gone.

i'd say to Bowe,
good luck proving he's a top WR with the POS he has throwing him the ball.

kcxiv 11-15-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9121512)
ROFL

Brilliant.

like it or not, its the place to get the breaking news. This isnt a fad , its not going anywhere, its staying around. You either get used of it, or shut up about it really. Its not going anywhere like i said.

Ceej 11-15-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9121518)
He is just posting news for the rest of us to read and decide if its worth talking about or not. I thank him for it.

Like it or not Twitter is a large news source for sports whether you like it or not. There are plenty of problems with it, most you have already brought up over the past year or so, but it is what it is. People used to always post what the so-called insiders would say on TV, now they just say it on twitter.

I get that. And sometimes I enjoy reading information I wouldn't have found out otherwise. However, it's been awhile. And I get sick of Twitter BS.

Plus, the dude's a troll.

kcxiv 11-15-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9121514)
If Dwayne Bowe was some mediocre white WR this fan base would love him.

If Bowe had a qb that was worth a **** not 9 different shitty qb's the fan base would love him. While he may drop some passes here and there he also makes some catches that make you go wtf. How many TERRRIBLE passes has he caught because of his athletic ability. Its been quite a few.

Ceej 11-15-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9121535)
like it or not, its the place to get the breaking news. This isnt a fad , its not going anywhere, its staying around. You either get used of it, or shut up about it really. Its not going anywhere like i said.

I never said it was going anywhere.

kcxiv 11-15-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9121543)
I never said it was going anywhere.

i know you didnt, but i was pointing it out anyways. It does no good to bitch about something like that.

I used to hate twitter, but if you want the news the fastest, you look to that.

ThaVirus 11-15-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9121528)
This.

It's pretty far-fetched....but I wonder if Clark stepped in and told him to expect changes at the end of the year.....and that he wants Bowe to stay.

That's a mighty large assumption.

NJChiefsFan 11-15-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9121536)
I get that. And sometimes I enjoy reading information I wouldn't have found out otherwise. However, it's been awhile. And I get sick of Twitter BS..

I can understand that. The whole Manning saga was a pretty enormous dick tease whether you like twitter or not.

The Franchise 11-15-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9121548)
That's a mighty large assumption.

Hence why I said that it's pretty far-fetched.