ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bowe wants to stay in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266663)

Bump 11-15-2012 11:48 PM

Hopefully with a new GM, HC and QB that should excite Bowe so much it gives him a bowener to stay

Saccopoo 11-15-2012 11:49 PM

Give this guy Geno Smith.

Please.

Four or five or six years with Geno and Bowe?

*wipes a small, happy tear from his eye thinking about the possibilities*

Phobia 11-16-2012 12:24 AM

I've said this all along. He's perfectly happy where he lives. He likes it here.

Mother****erJones 11-16-2012 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9122269)
How am *I* a racist you mouth breathing douche rocket?

Because you're saying if Bowe was white we'd all love Bowe. Look Bowe is one of my favorites. I just want to see him catch the ball if its in his hands to where he doesn't have jump or anything. I want to see him with a new good rookie QB

Mother****erJones 11-16-2012 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9122270)
Are you 12? Because you spell like a reerun.

Get back to ****ing your sister and leave the football talk to the non-inbreds.

I spell like I'm 12? Inbred? I'm from ohio but nice try **** stick. You don't know jack shit about football

Mother****erJones 11-16-2012 03:09 AM

Bruce Arians is doing a nice job with the colts. Wouldn't mind giving him a look at HC. Plus he's good with QBs and that's important if we go with Barkley smith or Wilson. We need someone that can develop a damn QB

Phobia 11-16-2012 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9122539)
Because you're saying if Bowe was white we'd all love Bowe. Look Bowe is one of my favorites. I just want to see him catch the ball if its in his hands to where he doesn't have jump or anything. I want to see him with a new good rookie QB

That's based on LaChapelle and every other white bubble player who has ever come through the door.

mdchiefsfan 11-16-2012 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9122539)

Wouldn't that be accusing others of being racist, not actually being racist?

KCUnited 11-16-2012 05:16 AM

Face it, the guy is long ghana unless we tag him again.

the Talking Can 11-16-2012 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9122016)

Go beat off to footage of Art Monk if you want a guy who just catches shit and has no rape power.

amen

Woodchuck 11-16-2012 07:15 AM

It's time to move on imo. He is the most inconsistant player on an inconsistant team.

This is coming out because he knows his value is dropping like a rock and KC might be the only one to pay. I think he wishes he took the offer they gave him a while back.

All he cares about is the money and this should be a major red flag. A month ago, all reports said he wanted out of KC in a bad way. The timing of this is also funny. He played like shit on MNF in front of the whole country. Now he wants to be a Chief? Of course he does...

I can't see us giving him a contract. I could be wrong but I would be very suprised. To me, it seems like he would just take the money and not give a **** anymore. I do not trust him.

BoneKrusher 11-16-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9122541)
Bruce Arians is doing a nice job with the colts. Wouldn't mind giving him a look at HC. Plus he's good with QBs and that's important if we go with Barkley smith or Wilson. We need someone that can develop a damn QB

he has the best starting QB to come out since Peyton Manning.

no one in the upcoming draft is even close to Luck.

BigMeatballDave 11-16-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9122612)
It's time to move on imo. He is the most inconsistant player on an inconsistant team.

This is coming out because he knows his value is dropping like a rock and KC might be the only one to pay. I think he wishes he took the offer they gave him a while back.

All he cares about is the money and this should be a major red flag. A month ago, all reports said he wanted out of KC in a bad way. The timing of this is also funny. He played like shit on MNF in front of the whole country. Now he wants to be a Chief? Of course he does...

I can't see us giving him a contract. I could be wrong but I would be very suprised. To me, it seems like he would just take the money and not give a **** anymore. I do not trust him.

Die a miserable death.

Easy 6 11-16-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9122612)

It would freeze the server up if i tried to punch in enough facepalms for this.

Woodchuck 11-16-2012 07:33 AM

Seriously guys, if we re-sign Bowe and draft Geno Smith for example, how is Bowe going to influence him?

Is Bowe going to stay after practice and run routes with him? Is he going to come in early and watch film with him?

Or, is he going to take him clubbing every night?

Let's face it. Bowe is nothing like Reggie Wayne or Steve Smith for example. I don't want him around. He is not a guy that a rookie QB can lean on imo.