ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Guess where the QB's go! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307126)

kccrow 04-13-2017 02:59 PM

Guess where the QB's go!

Alright, it's a huge unknown this year. Curious what you all think.

Here's my guess.... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1. DeShaun Watson, Clemson - Arizona Cardinals - Round 1, Selection 2 (trade up from 13): Reports are that Arizona loves Watson and there has been interest in the #2 pick according to San Francisco.

2. Mitchell Trubisky, North Carolina - New York Jets - Round 1, Selection 3 (trade up from 5): Reports out of Cleveland suggest they are possibly thinking about Trubisky at 1, but I doubt it. The Jets are desperate for a QB and reportedly love Trubisky. Going from 5 to 3 is a short jump I think they make.

3. Patrick Mahomes, Texas Tech - Kansas City Chiefs - Round 1, Selection 22 (trade up from 27) With Arizona and New York moving up to get their QB's and Cleveland tradking for Jimmy G, the Chiefs can leap the Giants and Texans for their guy.

4. Davis Webb, California - Houston Texans - Round 1, Selection 25: Houston tends to prefer big QBs with big arms (see Savage, Osweiler, etc) so I'd expect them to look a similar direction once again.

5. DeShone Kizer, Notre Dame - San Francisco 49ers - Round 2, Selection 2 (34th overall): Reports are the 49ers have met with Kizer's agent and that he wowed them in meetings.

6. Nathan Peterman, Pittsburgh - Chicago Bears - Round 3, Selection 3 (67th overall): The Bears got an extensive look at Peterman at the Senior Bowl and he gave their OC a "glowing" endorsement.

7. Brad Kaaya, Miami - New Olreans Saints - Round 3, Selection 12 (76th overall): The Saints have been at several workouts for Kaaya now and are among a handful of teams showing significant interest.

8. Joshua Dobbs, Tennessee - Pittsburgh Steelers - Round 5, Selection 29 (173rd overall): The Steelers brought Dobbs in for a visit and he raved about the organization. Pittsburgh needs some insurance behind Ben.

9. Chad Kelly, Ole Miss - Buffalo Bills - Round 6, Selection 11 (195th overall): The Bills are going to roll the dice on this kid and keep him home in Buffalo, no doubt about it.

10. Jerod Evans, Virginia Tech - Minnesota Vikings - Round 6, Selection 15 (199th overall): The Vikings have had some interest in Evans and need a developmental QB on the back burner.

11. Alex Torgersen, Pennsylvania - New England Patriots - Round 6, Selection 16 (200th overall): If the Patriots trade Garrapolo, they'll need a new developmental QB. Torgersen is accurate and gets the ball out quick, just like Bill loves.

Cleveland trades Round 1, Selection 12 to New England for Jimmy Garrapolo.
Houston signs free agent Jay Cutler

rico 04-13-2017 03:19 PM

I think CJ Beathard will be a mid-to-late round pick for the Falcons...

staylor26 04-13-2017 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12823152)
I think CJ Beathard will be a mid-to-late round pick for the Falcons...

I see what you did there LMAO

ILChief 04-17-2017 08:51 PM

anywhere but KC

BryanBusby 04-17-2017 09:29 PM

Trubisky to Buffalo
Mahomes to Redskins
Watson to Texans
Webb to Chiefs
Kizer to Steelers
Peterman to Bears
Dobbs to Browns
Kaaya to Chargers
Kelly to Steelers

Don't give a shit about the rest.

Direckshun 04-17-2017 09:36 PM

I won't predict anybody but the premium guys...

I bet Tribusky goes to the Browns at 12.

Watson, I agree, seems to be a good option for the Jets at 6.

I think Mahomes will get selected by the Texans. I think Kizer makes sense as a Steeler.

Davis Webb will go early in the 2nd to someone -- not sure who.

The Chiefs select Peterman in the 2nd.

Black Bob 04-24-2017 08:54 PM

Watson - Chiefs (first round) - Trade with Tennesee to move to #18.
Trubisky - Bears (trade into end of first round)
Kizer - Cardinals (second round)
Mahommes - Saints (second round)
Webb- Rams (third round)
Peterman - Steelers (third round)
Kaaya - Titans (fourth round)
Dobbs - Cowboys (fifth round)
Kelly - Bills (seventh round)

Coogs 04-25-2017 05:14 AM

Trubisky to Brown's at 12
Mahomes to Cards at 13
Watson to Chiefs at 16