ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Anybody still think Haley shouldn't have been fired? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266565)

BossChief 11-14-2012 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9117481)
Bullshit.

Exactly.

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9117487)
Exactly.

You have failed to prove otherwise.

Sorter 11-14-2012 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9117470)
In 2011, Baldwin was invisible. Breaston had nearly 800 yards but hasn't seen the field much in 2012. Bowe has been Bowe. McCluster seems somewhat improved.

So, I guess I disagree with your analysis. :D

Baldwin was invisible. Still is. However, if you just watch Bowe's snaps, time how quickly he comes out of breaks and compare that to this year, there is a difference. Moreso with Bowe than Baldwin, as that guy worked his ass off physically this offseason. He still is just not explosive at all. Can build up speed over a long distance but Jesus. People should never ever ever compare him to Julio. ROFL

This can and probably is attributable to his holdout. (Bowe's sloweness coming out of breaks) I have no idea. I haven't really analysed games this season since SD, so Bowe has probably gotten back to normal. Just something I thought you would enjoy. This isn't something I've researched heavily, although I probably can over winter break. Thanksgiving maybe, I'm not entirely sure I'll have time though.

FTR, I only recall looking at Bowe's breaks on intermediate routes (corners, digs, posts, 12 yd curls, etc.)

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 12:34 AM

Quote:

Bullshit.

Okay, you're right: Haley was a GREAT strength and conditioning coach.

He sucked at everything else, especially on Sundays.

BossChief 11-14-2012 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9117475)
So how has anything that Haley brought to this team carried over?

Or are you saying that Haley actually has to be around for the Chiefs to play better?

They sucked last year, plain and simple, when Haley was around. They sucked in 2009 when Haley was around. They were somewhat better in 2010, when Weis and Crennell arrived, but that quickly wore off.

Todd Haley, IMO, doesn't deserve any praise, whatsoever.

This team is the end result of a few things.

No quarterback
players coach following a disciplinarian
unimaginative play calling
lacking mental toughness

Tell me that Haley wouldn't have won the division for the second year in a row if Pioli had brought in Hasselback instead of Palko.

That, right there, is the difference between Haley getting fired and Haley ridding this team of Cassel and possibly drafting a kid like Dalton to groom under Hasselback.

The problem here is/was Romeo and Pioli, not Haley.

milkman 11-14-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9117493)
Okay, you're right: Haley was a GREAT strength and conditioning coach.

He sucked at everything else, especially on Sundays.

Accountability.

Haley won 5 games before he was fired with less than Romeo has right now, and that was because he held players accountable.

He wasn't a good game day coach (yet), and his playcalling was questionable, but the team gave effort because he demanded it.

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9117508)
Accountability.

Haley won 5 games before he was fired with less than Romeo has right now, and that was because he held players accountable.

He wasn't a good game day coach (yet), and his playcalling was questionable, but the team gave effort because he demanded it.

I though they looked like complete and utter dogshit in 2011.

Until he was fired.

The Chiefs looked like a different team against the Packers, Broncos and Raiders than they did when Haley was the head coach.

And yes, unfortunately, that led to Crennel's hiring.

BossChief 11-14-2012 12:47 AM

I think Haley was perceived as a bad game day coach because he was saddled to a QB he didn't believe in.

When a man (Haley) is without water (a QB) and walking through the desert (the NFL), he might have to drink his own pee (fake punt with Brodie Croyle) to stay alive.

People that have water whenever they want see a man drinking his own pee as crazy.

Unfortunately, Haley had to drink his own pee a lot because Pioli wouldnt allow him a glass of water.

keg in kc 11-14-2012 12:48 AM

Haley was perceived as a bad gameday coach because...he was a bad gameday coach.

This is being romanticized just a bit much.

milkman 11-14-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9117523)

Until he was fired.

The Chiefs looked like a different team against the Packers, Broncos and Raiders than they did when Haley was the head coach.

The offense looked like shit with Haley, but then Haley was working with Cassel and Palko, and Crennel worked with Orton.

But the team played harder for Haley than they are for Crennel.

They might not have liked him, but they didn't quit on him.

BossChief 11-14-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9117523)

Until he was fired.

Kyle Orton = glass of water.

Should I post the quotes of Tamba Hali and other players and coaches talking about Kyle Orton after those games?

They straight up threw Cassel under the bus.

"Its been nice to have a quarterback back there that can extend drives and make teams respect our passing game. Its been a long time since weve had that and it helps our defense a lot" -Tamba Hali.

Shit, Romeo even said that he owes his head coaching job to Kyle Orton.

Rausch 11-14-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Bullshit.

We won 2 of 3 last year as a response to the Haley-hate.

That alone fueled this team to care.

The fail that followed was due to losing talent, adding questionable (at best) talent, and following up fail at coach with fail at coach...

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9117531)
I think Haley was perceived as a bad game day coach because he was saddled to a QB he didn't believe in.

When a man (Haley) is without water (a QB) and walking through the desert (the NFL), he might have to drink his own pee (fake punt with Brodie Croyle) to stay alive.

People that have water whenever they want see a man drinking his own pee as crazy.

Unfortunately, Haley had to drink his own pee a lot because Pioli wouldnt allow him a glass of water.

7-41

3-48

Haley was unorganized and sucked.

End of story.

BossChief 11-14-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9117536)
Haley was perceived as a bad gameday coach because...he was a bad gameday coach.

He still has a lot to learn. No question and the same can be said about EVERY play caller in the NFL.

But, I dont think its fair to judge him on his time with such a limited passer as Matt Cassel.

milkman 11-14-2012 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9117542)

The fail that followed was due to losing talent, adding questionable (at best) talent, and following up fail at coach with fail at coach...

They won 2 out of 3 because of a more competent QB.

Anyone that thinks that had anything to do with Crennel is drinking the Kool aid.

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9117536)

A bit would be a massive understatement.

Like the size of Jupiter.

keg in kc 11-14-2012 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9117548)
He still has a lot to learn. No question and the same can be said about EVERY play caller in the NFL.

But, I dont think its fair to judge him on his time with such a limited passer as Matt Cassel.

That's the kind of mindset that leads to discussions with stuff like "it's not fair to judge Cassel until his line is better". I hope someday we as a fanbase can move away from that kind of stuff. We're so predisposed to settle.

BossChief 11-14-2012 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9117542)

The team got a shot of energy from having a quarterback under center that could play the position effectively and because they didnt have to worry about big bad Haley.

Not because Romeo was some miracle worker.

Even Romeo said that more than once.

FTR, I think that type of new found energy will be realized again if we draft a kid like Geno Smith or Matt Barkley...both are better than Kyle Orton.

BossChief 11-14-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9117549)

Anyone that thinks that had anything to do with Crennel is drinking the Kool aid.

:clap:

BossChief 11-14-2012 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9117553)
That's the kind of mindset that leads to discussions with stuff like "it's not fair to judge Cassel until his line is better". I hope someday we as a fanbase can move away from that kind of stuff. We're so predisposed to settle.

How do you think this team would have played in 2011 if we had signed a guy like Hasselbback or drafted a guy like Dalton to take over for Cassel when he got hurt?

Do you think Haley would have still gotten fired?

Of course not.

The guy made chicken salad out of chicken shit in 2010 and you can only hide a turn for so long before people start asking why it stinks.

keg in kc 11-14-2012 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9117565)
How do you think this team would have played in 2011 if we had signed a guy like Hasselbback or drafted a guy like Dalton to take over for Cassel when he got hurt?

Do you think Haley would have still gotten fired?

I think the results would have been virtually the same. I think Haley was more a part of the problem than he was a victim of circumstance. I think 2010 was an aberration for him as much as it was for Cassel. And I think things have gotten so bad right now that it's easy to take a rosy view of a time that really wasn't very good in its own right.

I also think there are many more issues behind the scenes than just Haley or just Cassel. We're oversimplifying what I think amounts to a pretty complex failure.

Sorter 11-14-2012 01:03 AM

Quote:

What's really sad is that through watching/hearing about Haselbeck's relationship w/ Locker and what a wonderful mentor he's been for him, I realize we could have had that. Hasselbeck could have made Dalton even better than he is now.

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9117549)

But if Haley was solely responsible for Cassel's breakout year in 2010, what went wrong in 2011?

If he was so great and commanded so much respect, why did the defense give up 41 and 45 points to start the season?

I'm not trying to hammer you personally but Todd Haley was a ****ing joke.

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 01:10 AM

Quote:

When your team gives up 41 and 48 to start the season, it doesn't matter who is playing quarterback

Sorter 11-14-2012 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9117577)
When your team gives up 41 and 48 to start the season, it doesn't matter who is playing quarterback

Ehh, IDK. Our D struggles when our O fails to put together long drives, even if they don't put up points. Defenses typically can't be expected to be left on the field the entire game.

I think that with Hasselbeck, this team doesn't give up 41 or 48 to start the season. Probably still lose but it is entirely speculation.

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9117579)
Ehh, IDK. Our D struggles when our O fails to put together long drives, even if they don't put up points. Defenses typically can't be expected to be left on the field the entire game.

I think that with Hasselbeck, this team doesn't give up 41 or 48 to start the season. Probably still lose but it is entirely speculation.

Haley, the Great Motivator, had this team so flat the first two weeks that Peyton Manning would have been bummed out and underperformed.

This shit about Haley is nothing more than a ****ing myth.

NJChiefsFan 11-14-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9117579)

Yeah I am not sure you can assume that if the offense was doing something that the D plays like that. Lets not forget that some of the points and drives that drove the scores up came from turnovers or horrible field position.

Kyle Orton was a huge reason that the team picked up at the end of last year. At the very least you need to mention him. You can't just say well the team played better after Haley so obviously the team responded to his departure.

Sorter 11-14-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9117583)
Haley, the Great Motivator, had this team so flat the first two weeks that Peyton Manning would have been bummed out and underperformed.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pWdd6_ZxX8c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorter 11-14-2012 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9117585)
Yeah I am not sure you can assume that if the offense was doing something that the D plays like that. Lets not forget that some of the points and drives that drove the scores up came from turnovers or horrible field position.

Kyle Orton was a huge reason that the team picked up at the end of last year. At the very least you need to mention him. You can't just say well the team played better after Haley so obviously the team responded to his departure.

Wut

NJChiefsFan 11-14-2012 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9117588)
Wut

The second paragraph was directed at others, not you. Basically, I was trying to say "ditto" in response to your previous post.

Sorter 11-14-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9117590)
The second paragraph was directed at others, not you. Basically, I was trying to say "ditto" in response to your previous post.

Well, then, awesome. :p

BossChief 11-14-2012 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9117583)

Haley was an outside the box thinker and his approach to the lockout shortened offseason was to take it slow and build towards getting up to normal speed gradually. It was by design to avoid injuries and by sheer bad luck, he still lost 3 of his best players to season ending ACL tears.

The slow start was by design and if Moeaki, Charles and Berry don't go down...the season plays out differently.

UK_Chief 11-14-2012 04:28 AM

Another thought, where would we be if we hadn't fired Herm? I was as pleased as anyone when he went, but you have to admit he knew how to draft. I think the talent would be higher at this point...

Rausch 11-14-2012 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UK_Chief (Post 9117653)
Another thought, where would we be if we hadn't fired Herm?

YOU GET THE **** OUT NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!

ncCHIEFfan 11-14-2012 04:48 AM

What if.......? What is the point in that game. If Herm was so talented he would be on staff somewhere.

What ever was Haleys reasoning for HCing a bad team....Does it matter?

Just give me a FO and Coaching staff with players that leave it on the field every game.

Don't care what their names are or what type of O or D they run. Let's be consistent playoff/SB contenders. Anything/anyone that cause the Chiefs to come up short..."Get a Rope"

UK_Chief 11-14-2012 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9117655)
YOU GET THE **** OUT NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!

He drafted the majority of the bright spots on this team and some that have left (Carr for example). I didn't like Herm as a HC but he could spot talent. Something Pioli and RC don't seem to be able to do.

Woodchuck 11-14-2012 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9117620)
Haley was an outside the box thinker and his approach to the lockout shortened offseason was to take it slow and build towards getting up to normal speed gradually. It was by design to avoid injuries and by sheer bad luck, he still lost 3 of his best players to season ending ACL tears.

The slow start was by design and if Moeaki, Charles and Berry don't go down...the season plays out differently.

ROFL Haley was a legend in his own mind. He tried to "revolutionize the game" with his stupid training camp and playcalling system for example. It wasn't thinking outside the box. It was arrogance. It was going against what every HC has ever done in history.

This is why he got fired. For doing crap like that. There was no ****ing conspiracy. He just sucked and was a dumbass.

Grim 11-14-2012 08:22 AM

I'd be freaking ecstatic if, somehow, the Chiefs could lure Haley away from the Steelers and make him our head coach again......... and then fire his ass....again.

BigMeatballDave 11-14-2012 08:26 AM

I'd like to take a second and laugh at those who hate Todd Haley and remind you that our resident reerun, blackbob, shares the same opinion as you.

Have a nice day.

:)

Woodchuck 11-14-2012 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grim (Post 9117822)
I'd be freaking ecstatic if, somehow, the Chiefs could lure Haley away from the Steelers and make him our head coach again......... and then fire his ass....again.

It would be really funny to see Herm and Haley coaching together and having a good cop / bad cop sort of thing going on. ROFL

Reerun_KC 11-14-2012 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9117575)
But if Haley was solely responsible for Cassel's breakout year in 2010, what went wrong in 2011?

If he was so great and commanded so much respect, why did the defense give up 41 and 45 points to start the season?

I'm not trying to hammer you personally but Todd Haley was a ****ing joke.

Because Crennel is a joke and a fraud of a HC and for sure over ****ing rated as a DC...

People who defended Crennels defense or him being the HC can go Dane themselves with a pogo stick.

DTLB58 11-14-2012 09:39 AM

No. I would have been good with firing Scott. Give Haley his QB of choice and a couple of more years to see what he could do, but a short leash.

milkman 11-14-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9117818)
ROFL Haley was a legend in his own mind. He tried to "revolutionize the game" with his stupid training camp and playcalling system for example. It wasn't thinking outside the box. It was arrogance. It was going against what every HC has ever done in history.

This is why he got fired. For doing crap like that. There was no ****ing conspiracy. He just sucked and was a dumbass.

Because every coach in history has had to deal with one week after losing most of camp to a lockout.

It's clear to everyone, even those that support him, that the approach didn't work, though the reasoning was good.

LOCOChief 11-14-2012 09:52 AM

I don't think Haley should've been fired. I think the reports of Haley asking Pioli why he's the coach if he's not allowed to coach are true. Pioli's a control freak, nobody is going to be successful under those circumstances. Haley's a young offensive minded coach that if given the opportunity would've kept Orton and sure as hell never would've entertained the idea of bringing Quinn in.
The team is undisciplined, the coach is hapless, the owner is absent and the general manager is creating an environment that breeds resentment from the top down and is not conducive the attracting good free agents. - The chiefs suck ass.

Woodchuck 11-14-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9118010)
Because every coach in history has had to deal with one week after losing most of camp to a lockout.

It's clear to everyone, even those that support him, that the approach didn't work, though the reasoning was good.

The reasoning was bad and it was apparent after a week. He failed or refused to adapt and that was another one of his major flaws. His unwillingness to change was part of what cost him his job.

I could go on for years about haley but, I will give it a rest. He is gone from KC forever.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-14-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9117832)
I'd like to take a second and laugh at those who hate Todd Haley and remind you that our resident reerun, blackbob, shares the same opinion as you.

Have a nice day.

I don't feel bad about it. Haley was a boob of a Head Coach. I don't hate Haley though.

whoman69 11-14-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UK_Chief (Post 9117653)
Another thought, where would we be if we hadn't fired Herm? I was as pleased as anyone when he went, but you have to admit he knew how to draft. I think the talent would be higher at this point...

Herm should not be anything but a scout in any NFL organization. I think he worked very hard as a player but does not hold his own players to that standard. For that reason alone he cannot be a coach.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-14-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9118638)
Herm should not be anything but a scout in any NFL organization. I think he worked very hard as a player but does not hold his own players to that standard. For that reason alone he cannot be a coach.

I'd take him as the head of defensive scouting in a New York ****ing minute.

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9117832)

Have a nice day.

I really don't give a flying **** what you think, Dave.

I don't "hate" Todd Haley. He was an ineffective head coach that couldn't get along well with others. He had three different offensive coordinators (four, if you include him) in two and a half seasons. He had two different defensive coordinators because quite frankly, Clancy Pendergast sucked ass and should never have been hired.

He was a complete dud during his press conferences and had no personality. He visibly argued with coaches and players on the sidelines during games and was fired, with cause, for acting like a jackass against the Jets.

His overall record was 19-26 and not one player made any lasting improvements during his tenure. This "Haley Worship" is ****ing stupid.

The guy was a ****ing loser and a huge mistake. Good riddance.

aturnis 11-14-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9118818)

I don't "hate" Todd Haley. He was an ineffective head coach that couldn't get along well with others. He had three different offensive coordinators (four, if you include him) in two and a half seasons. He had two different defensive coordinators because quite frankly, Clancy Pendergast sucked ass and should never have been hired.

He was a complete dud during his press conferences and had no personality. He visibly argued with coaches and players on the sidelines during games and was fired, with cause, for acting like a jackass against the Jets.

His overall record was 19-26 and not one player made any lasting improvements during his tenure. This "Haley Worship" is ****ing stupid.

DJ sucks now?

BigMeatballDave 11-14-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

LMAO Take a Xanax.

Ace Gunner 11-14-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

what a load of shit

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9119399)
what a load of shit

**** you

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 07:49 PM

What a bucnh of no-nothing asshats, defending a piece of shit coach that left with a losing record.

You mother****ers deserve what you get.

Reerun_KC 11-14-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9119405)
What a bucnh of no-nothing asshats, defending a piece of shit coach that left with a losing record.

thanks Bro.... I still would take Haley over Crennel any day, but then again I am racist....:clap:

Chief Roundup 11-14-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Remember how late we were that year in being able to put a staff together because we had to wait until after the SB. Haley was forced to keep Gailey. There was no one left for a DC. He was forced to hire Weiss after that.
Geez I know the guy wasn't all that but he wasn't exactly dealt a very good hand.

okcchief 11-14-2012 07:55 PM

I'm not sorry Haley is gone. He wasn't a good head coach. He was better than Romeo however. Both would look smarter minus Cassel though. The biggest problem is the GM.

Reerun_KC 11-14-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9119419)
I'm not sorry Haley is gone. He wasn't a good head coach. He was better than Romeo however. Both would look smarter minus Cassel though. The biggest problem is the GM.

agree 100%

NJChiefsFan 11-14-2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9119424)
agree 100%

Yeah I am not sure how many people are actually saying he was a good coach. I think most are just saying that the issue during the Haley era was Pioli and Cassel #s 1 and 2. Not many coaches could do much with that.

Brock 11-14-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9119418)
Remember how late we were that year in being able to put a staff together because we had to wait until after the SB. Haley was forced to keep Gailey. There was no one left for a DC. He was forced to hire Weiss after that.
Geez I know the guy wasn't all that but he wasn't exactly dealt a very good hand.

Other teams have hired super bowl coaches without having any problems. Haley was totally unprepared, probably because the idea of working for him made people throw up in their mouths just thinking about it.

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9119418)

Bullshit.

There is absolutely NO ****ING WAY that Clancy ****ing Pendergast was the ONLY man in the United States capable of being the defensive coordinator for the Chiefs in 2009.

It was laughable then and it's even more laughable now.

keg in kc 11-14-2012 08:02 PM

I don't hate haley, the simple reality is that regardless of the situation at QB or GM he didn't do anything at all during his tenure that would have justified retaining him. All the if's, and's or but's in the world don't change that.

Ace Gunner 11-14-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9119405)

I'm so glad you chose to speak up after all these decades of rooting for shitty Chiefs football you ****ing moron.

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9119415)
thanks Bro.... I still would take Haley over Crennel any day, but then again I am racist....:clap:

The subject isn't Haley versus Crennel versus Herm.

They all suck ass.

Reerun_KC 11-14-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9119442)
I'm so glad you chose to speak up after all these decades of rooting for shitty Chiefs football you ****ing moron.

you new here?

Cause if not, you stupid for this post...

Reerun_KC 11-14-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9119444)
The subject isn't Haley versus Crennel versus Herm.

They all suck ass.

True... Depressing when you think about it.

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9119442)

Go **** yourself you stupid inbred ****.

If you choose to disagree with me, you ****ing maggot, at least tell us why.

On second thought, I understand why you didn't.

It's because you're a crayon eating reerun.

Ace Gunner 11-14-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9119445)
you new here?

Cause if not, you stupid for this post...

your friend -- he's a turd

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9119453)
your friend -- he's a turd

Tell us ALL why I'm wrong, okay, Dildo?

Or better yet, shut your ****ing mouth.

Sorter 11-14-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9119452)

On second thought, I understand why you didn't.

It's because you're a crayon eating reerun.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2w2igc6.jpg

Ace Gunner 11-14-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9119452)

On second, I understand why you didn't because you're a crayon eating reerun.

because you overstate shit constantly -- you are dramatic as ****ing hell.

J Diddy 11-14-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9119435)
Bullshit.

There is absolutely NO ****ING WAY that Clancy ****ing Pendergast was the ONLY man in the United States capable of being the defensive coordinator for the Chiefs in 2009.

It was laughable then and it's even more laughable now.

HEY!

You can call my my mother a whore, insult my children, hell I don't even mind if you **** my wife in the ass, but you talk about Clancy Pendergast again....Well we're going to have a problem.

Ace Gunner 11-14-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9119458)
Tell us ALL why I'm wrong, okay, Dildo?

Or better yet, shut your ****ing mouth.

the thing is you are full of shit. not sure why it wasn't clear the first ten times I told you.

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9119465)
because you overstate shit constantly -- you are dramatic as ****ing hell.

:facepalm:

Keep going, Moron.

Everyone needs to be witness to your dumbassery.

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9119475)
the thing is you are full of shit. not sure why it wasn't clear the first ten times I told you.

LMAO

Get back to ****ing your mother.

Ace Gunner 11-14-2012 08:17 PM

milkman & myself, bosschief & Dave, other posters here have pointed out how you manipulate to make your points. you're a ****ing liar dane. I hate liars. but what the hell, I don't know you other than the bullshit you spew here so don't take it personally. but here in this domain, you lie like a ****ing dog when you want to.

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9119490)
milkman & myself, bosschief & Dave, other posters here have pointed out how you manipulate to make your points. you're a ****ing liar dane. I hate liars. but what the hell, I don't know you other than the bullshit you spew here so don't take it personally. but here in this domain, you lie like a ****ing dog when you want to.

Once more, GO **** YOURSELF

milkman 11-14-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9119490)

Actually, Dane and I have had a pretty civil debate.

I haven't pointed out any manipulation.

I have stated strongly my disagreement, but I respect his opinions enough to keep it civil.

milkman 11-14-2012 08:23 PM

Oh, and he apparently respects mine enough to keep it civil on his end.

Ace Gunner 11-14-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9119499)
Once more, GO **** YOURSELF

whatever floats your autoerotic asphyxiation sweety