ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff Girl Scout sets up outside pot shop, quickly runs out of cookies (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281719)

Katipan 02-26-2014 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN (Post 10454383)
So you'd rather give "stoners" your phone number and address so they would know where you live and can come knocking on your door for cookies? Brilliant business decision.

LMAO Traditionally their address and phone number aren't on there. The customer puts their info on the sheet. At most you might see a kids first name and troop number.

But a sign up sheet isn't really the point of cookie sales. They preach to us all year about the values the girls are supposed to be learning. There is a laundry list of rules the girls and us parents have to follow. It's not just supposed to be about making money. Colorado says no selling outside of businesses that are adult orientated. I don't have a problem with that. Take your kid 1000 feet down the road. The "stoners" will still see her.

Of course the mom in the article was "trying to be a cool mom." And I already am one.

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 02-26-2014 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10454405)
Not everyone that comes out of a medicinal marijuana facility is some drug addicted crack head. It's not like these guys are going to randomly come over at 2am demanding cookies when they're high. LMAO

That's Dongers terminology not mine. I have no problem with people that use medical marijuana or any other type of marijuana. I'm sure most people who use medical marijuana legitimately need it. I just don't think it's a good idea to post your address and phone number inside such facilities when you are involving young girls selling products for an organization.

htismaqe 02-26-2014 08:38 AM

Quote:

So you'd rather give "stoners" your phone number and address so they would know where you live and can come knocking on your door for cookies? Brilliant business decision.

ROFL

Donger 02-26-2014 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10454344)
Why not?

The Girl Scouts of America teach those same girls about abortion and lesbianism...

:bolt:

Donger 02-26-2014 08:49 AM

Quote:

:spock:

Never signed a sign-up sheet to get GS cookies, eh? You give the GS your information.

CoMoChief 02-26-2014 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10454442)
:bolt:

sadly....it's true. they're now teaching them about family being bad.....men being bad. It's all part of the plan to try and teach kids at a young age that family and a bond between man and woman is bad.

rambleonthruthefog 02-26-2014 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10454462)
sadly....it's true. they're now teaching them about family being bad.....men being bad. It's all part of the plan to try and teach kids at a young age that family and a bond between man and woman is bad.

I think what you meant to say was that they are teaching kids that a family not between a man and a woman isn't bad. That is very different. I have a tradition marriage and am glad my kids are growing up in a strong family unit. Nothing wrong with a traditional family. Nothing wrong with a non-traditional family either. What's important is that children are loved, supported, and encouraged. Gay people are perfectly capable of these core values that children thrive on.

htismaqe 02-26-2014 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rambleonthruthefog (Post 10454513)
I think what you meant to say was that they are teaching kids that a family not between a man and a woman isn't bad. That is very different. I have a tradition marriage and am glad my kids are growing up in a strong family unit. Nothing wrong with a traditional family. Nothing wrong with a non-traditional family either. What's important is that children are loved, supported, and encouraged. Gay people are perfectly capable of these core values that children thrive on.

No, he meant what he said.

They're teaching them that the community is the most important social structure, in lieu of the family.

rambleonthruthefog 02-26-2014 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10454568)
No, he meant what he said.

They're teaching them that the community is the most important social structure, in lieu of the family.

So GS now teach kids that a man and woman traditional family unit is bad? That is what he said. Link please.

vailpass 02-26-2014 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10453474)
What medical condition does he have?

None of which I am aware...other than being a Dead Head back in the day.