ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc ***Official ChiefsandO'sfan Twitter-2000 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268009)

Ebolapox 12-24-2012 07:16 PM

***Official ChiefsandO'sfan Twitter-2000 thread***

Very few non-Twitter fans can tolerate him. he creates inane posts that are completely mindless in nature (his schtick is very tired), and nobody loves him (not even his own mother)

'face, this can be the home for all ChiefsandO'sfans' twitter reposts so we aren't treated to the bi-daily steaming 'presents' left by the front door.

Easy 6 12-24-2012 07:18 PM

twatter

Bugeater 12-24-2012 07:24 PM

I've always wondered what else he does with his life besides monitor twitter. No way he has a job or even a girlfriend.

Ceej 12-24-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9239328)
I've always wondered what else he does with his life besides monitor twitter. No way he has a job or even a girlfriend.

ROFL

This thread is awesome.

He should only be allowed to post in this thread.

Hootie 12-24-2012 07:32 PM

my girlfriend and I broke up about 6 weeks ago and now that I no longer drink or socialize or go out due to having a 60 hour a week job and trying to reinvent myself and become a gym rat I doubt I'll have a girlfriend any time ****ing soon...

I have no idea how to meet girls not at a bar, or drunk. Truly. No clue. I won't even try.

The only reason I kept my lifestyle for so long was because it was a layup with 20-22 year old girls every time I went out...truly saddens me that that era of my life is over and I'm a bit lost right now in all honesty but I'm past due in the growing up department.

Ceej 12-24-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9239337)
my girlfriend and I broke up about 6 weeks ago and now that I no longer drink or socialize or go out due to having a 60 hour a week job and trying to reinvent myself and become a gym rat I doubt I'll have a girlfriend any time ****ing soon...

I have no idea how to meet girls not at a bar, or drunk. Truly. No clue. I won't even try.

The only reason I kept my lifestyle for so long was because it was a layup with 20-22 year old girls every time I went out...truly saddens me that that era of my life is over and I'm a bit lost right now in all honesty but I'm past due in the growing up department.

DOES. NOT. COMPUTE.

Bugeater 12-24-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9239337)

What in the blue hell does that have to do with ChiefsandOstard?

BryanBusby 12-24-2012 07:41 PM

Just wait till they pass out.

Hootie 12-24-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9239348)
What in the blue hell does that have to do with ChiefsandOstard?

you made fun of him for not having a girlfriend...not sure that's something you make fun of someone for, a lot of people do it by choice. I, for one, think people who settle are morons. See the thread where the dude is reading his fiances texts.

loochy 12-24-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9239352)
you made fun of him for not having a girlfriend...not sure that's something you make fun of someone for, a lot of people do it by choice. I, for one, think people who settle are morons. See the thread where the dude is reading his fiances texts.

Yeah, but in his case it's because he chooses to read and repost twitter all day.

teedubya 12-24-2012 08:25 PM

You guys need to cc Get a Clue. Twitter is teh unicorn farts, okay? Sniff them. SNIFF THEM!!!

Bugeater 12-24-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9239352)

Ok, fair enough. I'll just make fun of him for being a twittertard.

RunKC 12-24-2012 08:32 PM

Am I the only one who has seen ChiefsandO'sfan post twitter news less than a minute after they happen? Like literally the last 4 tweets he posted on here I've looked and it was the same minute the tweet was posted on twitter.

Holy shit that's some serious OCD.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-24-2012 08:42 PM

Do you guys really think i care about what you think of me? I will just stop posting new news no big deal.

SAUTO 12-24-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9239424)
Do you guys really think i care about what you think of me? I will just stop posting new news no big deal.

Not the point. Not mine at least. It's the bitchy way you act about it
Posted via Mobile Device

teedubya 12-24-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Do you guys really think i care about what you think of me?

yes.

Quote:

I will just stop posting new news no big deal.

Ok. And stop posting in the KC Royals Repository, as well. Thanks, man! Merry Christmas!

SAUTO 12-24-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9239429)
yes.

Ok. And stop posting in the KC Royals Repository, as well. Thanks, man! Merry Christmas!

here's hoping the royals win more than the O's this season. He will never post in a royals thread again
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater 12-24-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

What do you do for a living?

BryanBusby 12-24-2012 08:54 PM

bryanbusby@shittycposter

I will miss the RSS feed RT: @idcontcare "I will just stop posting news no big deal"

Thig Lyfe 12-24-2012 08:55 PM

@PeytonManning

Three7s 12-24-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9239431)
What do you do for a living?

Isn't it obvious? Read twitter. I wish I could get the hookup on that instead of working 8-5 every day.

NJChiefsFan 12-24-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

I agree with JasonAuto. I like the info, I just think you have been getting uptight about things.

As for following twitter, I only follow a select few. I follow a Devils writer during the season and getting his updates on the phone is about as time consuming as getting a regular text from someone. I don't think following 5-10 sports writers would imply any lack of having a life. Probably as much time spent as posting on this site 20 minutes a day. My issue is the problem that has been caused by the arguing about sources, not the posting of tweets.

Hootie 12-24-2012 10:21 PM

I'm not a big twitter user...I follow like 40 people and never really had the motivation to set it up...

so I realize I'm in the minority here but I get the majority of my news from CP so I PERSONALLY don't mind all of his twitter posts.

Hootie 12-24-2012 10:21 PM

THAT BEING SAID

I think he has a little knowmo troll in him especially in the Royals thread.

Ebolapox 12-24-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9239541)
THAT BEING SAID

thus, this thread. duh.

BigMeatballDave 12-24-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9239541)
THAT BEING SAID

Yep.

I do find his Tweets useful, but he's exactly like Knowmo when it comes to the Orioles.

Hootie 12-24-2012 10:39 PM

at least Denver is a rival team

what in the **** do we care about the Orioles? lol

Ceej 12-24-2012 10:43 PM

I do actually value the guy some times.

I appreciate him posting most Chiefs related tweets. I don't use twitter so when he posts useful things it can be a good thing.

What I'm not a fan of is excessive trolling in the Royals repository. And getting butt hurt when other people have a solid opinion which wasn't found on Twitter.

He could really be a valuable asset to the board. I just think right now he over does it.

BryanBusby 12-24-2012 10:44 PM

Shitty posting is shitty posting in general, division rival or not.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-25-2012 12:40 AM

Todd Haley

rico 12-25-2012 12:56 AM

I'm a Cards fan and have never been to the Royals Repository thread...and won't ever. So that gets a big personal "whatever" there from me.

Chiefs related or non-Chiefs related, I like reading the tweets the dude posts. In fact, with an exception of h5n5 creating it, I think this thread is cool and hope he posts a bunch of tweets in here... and I hope the tweets are not only news-related, but also consist of just random tweets from athletes and what not. I remember someone posting some Jamaal Charles tweets that were pretty funny.

Keep'em coming ChiefsandO's, and if you do so in this thread, I for one will be reading.

DaFace 12-25-2012 01:00 AM

Heh. I'm not condoning this thread, but I'll be curious to see what happens.

RealSNR 12-25-2012 01:05 AM

I'm going to start a Minnesota Timberwolves repository thread for all the Minnesota Timberwolves fans on this board

*looks around*

rico 12-25-2012 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9239856)
I'm going to start a Minnesota Timberwolves repository thread for all the Minnesota Timberwolves fans on this board

*looks around*

In the past 2 months, I have met 2 Bills fans, 1 Ravens fan and a Carolina Panthers fan. I had previously never met a fan of any of those teams. Where I'm from, it's primarily Cubs/Cardinals, Packers/Bears/Vikings/Colts/Steelers/49ers/some Donks and Chiefs and Bulls.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-25-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9239856)

*looks around*

There are dozens of us.....DOZENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RealSNR 12-25-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9240079)
There are dozens of us.....DOZENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll get organized and start a war against all three Baltimore Orioles fans.

Ebolapox 12-25-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9239848)
...with an exception of h5n5 ...

wait, who were you again? more importantly, who the **** is h5n5? if he's anything like that ebola guy, he must rock hard.