ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Who all will be attending the blackout game? If you are, and you support SOC, READ (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266594)

stevenidol 11-14-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9116134)
Already checked with Jackson County and as long as they're not getting themselves killed or holding up traffic, it's cool.

Subjective law = cops spewing bullshit at the behest of Scott.

God of Thunder 11-14-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9118103)
Well then the appearance will fail. Even if half the people come in black (no chance) it will still look red because of the 15000 empty seats.

going to agree with this.

Mile High Mania 11-14-2012 11:51 AM

Either way, you'll get noticed... if the Sea of Red is half, then it will be noticed.

Chief Roundup 11-14-2012 02:14 PM

Has anyone thought about reaching out to the Bengal fan community through various channels, BB forum and a small radio ad, to see if they will were their black fan attire instead of the orange?

pr_capone 11-14-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9118606)
Has anyone thought about reaching out to the Bengal fan community through various channels, BB forum and a small radio ad, to see if they will were their black fan attire instead of the orange?

Perhaps just me but I'm not willing to enlist the help of the opposing team. Regardless of how much we suck... they are still the enemy.

Chief Roundup 11-14-2012 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9118103)
Well then the appearance will fail. Even if half the people come in black (no chance) it will still look red because of the 15000 empty seats.

I do think the bags would be a good idea for empty seats.

Chief Roundup 11-14-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9118608)
Perhaps just me but I'm not willing to enlist the help of the opposing team. Regardless of how much we suck... they are still the enemy.

I can understand that. Just trying to make it as black as we can.

Well I thought the road unis for the Bengals is Black with the Orange and the home unis were Orange with Black.

It would be keeping with their team and help the movement as well.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-14-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9117941)
I'd be willing to do it. I'm not going to the game but I'd do it if you can't get enough people that are going to the game to volunteer.

:clap: I absolutely have to work, so I can't come. If there was any way I could get out of it, I would be there, and go to the expense of driving up, buying a ticket (LOL) and paying for parking. I just can't...

Dante84 11-14-2012 06:11 PM

No QR code on the final flyer?

I really think you would net more "Likes"....

bowener 11-14-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9119170)
No QR code on the final flyer?

I really think you would net more "Likes"....

This is a great idea, and needs to be included IMO.

Not sure how trust worthy this site is, but you can make the QR code whatever color you like... doesn't really matter though.

Dave Lane 11-14-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9118637)
:clap: I absolutely have to work, so I can't come. If there was any way I could get out of it, I would be there, and go to the expense of driving up, buying a ticket (LOL) and paying for parking. I just can't...

I'm driving 3 hours to go hand out brochures for an hour or two, then drive back, because no one else will do it.

Its time for action people. Put your money where your mouth is. Seriously if I can in any way hasten the demise of one Scott Pioli I'm there. **** that guy, **** that regime, get the **** outta here.

Hammock Parties 11-14-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9119820)
I'm driving 3 hours to go hand out brochures for an hour or two, then drive back, because no one else will do it.

****ing awesome.

Your next beer is on me.

Whenever I decide to come out to that shithole stadium again. :mad:

BossChief 11-15-2012 12:29 AM

Im gonna be at the game, but only at the request of a good friend because its a birthday present from his fiancee (he is a Bengals fan)

Unfortunately, Ill be getting to Arrowhead too late to do anything and being the purpose of the trip and that they are paying for everything...I cant really help out.

I do think the idea of passing them out at the offramp is a good idea from a one of the great minds on ChiefsPlanet...:evil:

Chief_For_Life58 11-15-2012 12:41 AM

Quote:

Its time for action people. Put your money where your mouth is. Seriously if I can in any way hasten the demise of one Scott Pioli I'm there. **** that guy, **** that regime, get the **** outta here.

:wayne:

you sir, are the man

bevischief 11-15-2012 07:03 AM

Quote:

I would if I lived closer, I live 10 hours one way and I down a car this week.