ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ESPN radio hosts mock transgender college ball player (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267609)

Gadzooks 12-12-2012 05:14 PM

It's teamates are nappy headed hoes

Hog's Gone Fishin 12-12-2012 05:14 PM

Boar semen > Huge Bitch

ImAWalkingCorpse 12-12-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9203295)
Boar semen > Huge Bitch

http://05.images.fireden.net/wp-cont...-man-baby-.jpg

BlackHelicopters 12-12-2012 05:23 PM

Can she/he read a defense and throw more than a five yard out pass?

scho63 12-12-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9203310)
Can she/he read a defense and throw more than a five yard out pass?

:thumb:

HeShe definitely looks like HeShe belongs on the football team or as a shot putter!

Bugeater 12-12-2012 05:40 PM

Oh good grief. Was anyone besides the gay sports outlet offended?

FAX 12-12-2012 07:19 PM

I hope Mr. frazod has his glasses tonight.

FAX

Reaper16 12-12-2012 07:25 PM

Questioning the competitiveness and sportsmanship of allowing her to play = fair game, worth discussing

Calling her "it" and "he/she" and whatever other epithets they used = not okay.

aturnis 12-12-2012 07:34 PM

Do what you want to the "body", it still ain't a Ferrari...

big nasty kcnut 12-12-2012 07:41 PM

finkle is ehinhorn ehinhorn is finkle. ehinhorn is a man.

Toadkiller 12-12-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9203530)
Questioning the competitiveness and sportsmanship of allowing her to play = fair game, worth discussing

:thumb::bravo:

cosmo20002 12-12-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 9203243)
This has got to be the ugliest and scariest looking women I've seen.

HeShe is 50 years old, was a dude, had his balls and dong clipped, and now plays for a women's college team in California. (Where else but in the land of fruits and nuts!)

This is gross..........:eek:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2276979.html

UPDATE: Steve Czaban and Andy Pollin were temporarily suspended from hosting their show, USA Today reported late Tuesday.

A gay sports outlet has called for the suspension of ESPN Radio/Washington D.C. hosts Steve Czaban and Andy Pollin for mocking transgender college basketball player Gabrielle Ludwig. (Hear the segment above.)

Ludwig, 50, of Fremont, Calif., earned national attention last week when she made her debut for Mission College in the Bay Area 32 years after playing as a man in college. (Watch the video below.)

Outsports says Czaban and Pollin committed a flagrant foul on their Thursday show, referring to Ludwig as "he/she" and "it" while making snide remarks about her appearance.

The news outlet also cited Czaban's conclusion that transgender athletes should not play sports: ”Whatever you’ve got to do to scratch that inner itch and quell those inner demons, that’s fine," he said. "But don’t go playing sports then. And don’t go playing sports saying, ‘but I’ve go the rights of everyone else.' "

Outsports wrote:
"There is simply no legitimate reaction the station could possibly have but to suspend everyone involved. These are disgusting comments of the highest order, meant to demean another human being who has broken no rules and no laws. These men are a disgrace to their profession, and they should be suspended without pay."
The two hosts issued a brief apology on Monday. Chuck Sapienza, the station's vice president for programming, told USA Today the hosts' remarks were "extremely insensitive" and dealt with swiftly, but he could not disclose any punishment.

Bring in for a look?

Frazod 12-12-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9203517)
I hope Mr. frazod has his glasses tonight.

FAX

A. Bite me

B. At first I thought it was Liam Neeson in drag. Ugh.

mikey23545 12-12-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 9203243)
Outsports wrote:
"There is simply no legitimate reaction the station could possibly have but to suspend everyone involved. These are disgusting comments of the highest order, meant to demean another human being who has broken no rules and no laws. These men are a disgrace to their profession, and they should be suspended without pay."

Oh, grow a pair for cripes sake.

Saul Good 12-12-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9203530)

Agreed.

I wouldn't have a problem if they referred to this person as "he" or "she", but "he/she" is intentionally dehumanizing. Nobody deserves that.