ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Random Thoughts on the Bengals Preseason Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285566)

John Dope 08-13-2014 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10816389)
And he sucks vs. the run...

Milkman doesn't care about the run.

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-13-2014 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dope;10816340[B
]About what[/B]? D-linemen not wasting all their energy chasing people down the field? Or, giving Dee Ford the benefit of the doubt?

About being a ****ing dumbass !

Rausch 08-13-2014 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dope (Post 10816420)

Quit ruining the ****ing punch line...

milkman 08-13-2014 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dope (Post 10816340)
About what? D-linemen not wasting all their energy chasing people down the field? Or, giving Dee Ford the benefit of the doubt?

Defensive linemen are picking through thrash trying to run after a play after the runners get by the LOS.

Dee Ford was jogging casually in open space.

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dope (Post 10816420)

No.

I simply understand the simple concept that in a passing league, if you line up run stuffers who are no threat as pass rushers that passing teams are going to pass all over your dumb asses.

Easy 6 08-13-2014 07:47 PM

Just look at how far to the right Sherman drives his man to the right one on one.

This guy is the secret ingredient to many of JC's runs... I love Reids love of fullbacks.

ViperVisor 08-13-2014 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10804766)
He's basically saying Kelce is going to go a long way in helping to open up the offense.

Someone did the number crunching so I don't have to.
http://www.xnsports.com/2014/08/13/f...d-opportunity/

milkman 08-17-2014 06:52 AM

Rewatching this game right now.

Zach Fulton and Eric Fisher are both playing too high, and Fisher is getting his hands too wide.

On sack fumble by Smith, contrary to some claims, Fisher does not trip over Fulton.

Both are being pushed straight back into Smith,and Geathers simply throws Fisher to the ground.

Fisher has one play where he does a nice job of directing Geathers behind Smith, but Geathers owns him on every other pass play.

Direckshun 08-17-2014 12:03 PM

Fisher just looks bad. This is getting to epic bad levels if he doesn't pan out.

John Dope 08-17-2014 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10824585)
Rewatching this game right now.

Zach Fulton and Eric Fisher are both playing too high, and Fisher is getting his hands too wide.

On sack fumble by Smith, contrary to some claims, Fisher does not trip over Fulton.

Both are being pushed straight back into Smith,and Geathers simply throws Fisher to the ground.

Fisher has one play where he does a nice job of directing Geathers behind Smith, but Geathers owns him on every other pass play.

Fisher wasn't great on that play but Fulton and Hudson totally got blown up. Because of that, Alex had no where to escape. He couldn't roll right.

All in all I thought Fisher was pretty good in that game. Especially at run blocking. So far he doesn't look like much of a drop off from Albert at LT to me but it's still pretty early.

milkman 08-17-2014 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dope (Post 10825494)
Fisher wasn't great on that play but Fulton and Hudson totally got blown up. Because of that, Alex had no where to escape. He couldn't roll right.

All in all I thought Fisher was pretty good in that game. Especially at run blocking. So far he doesn't look like much of a drop off from Albert at LT to me but it's still pretty early.

Fisher was adequate at runblocking,but he was terrible in pass protect.

He wasn't pretty good.
He sucked.

Not much of a dropoff from Albert?

You're smoking crack, Dope.