ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop The "Whacko Neighbors" Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293048)

ChiefRocka 06-21-2015 09:15 AM

The "Whacko Neighbors" Thread

Don't know if this has been done before as the search feature tis no more. How about we lay all of our neighborly issues out on the planet and let the judge and jury decide what you should do the next time you and "the neighbors" are face to face across the street.
----------------------------------------------------------
Moved into a new neighborhood last June and I wouldn't say we were "welcomed" per se...no fresh baked pies, knock on the door & a handshake. Kind of expected though being where we are in society.

"The neighbors" across the street, late 30s couple (same as us) with a 3yr old daughter (we have a 3yr old daughter and a 1 yr old son). I've had a couple conversations with the guy and seems ok, known as the neighborhood drinker/partier....cool by me. The wife has a slight lisp which may contribute to the following: my wife has tried multiple times to strike up conversation with her being that they are both stay at home moms, to no avail. The wife actively straight up ignores her in common one-on-one situations. My wife will say "hi" she'll turn around and go inside.

"Different strokes for different folks" is what my grandma would always say.
"Sometimes you don't want to know people any more than a simple neighborly acknowledgment and should consider it a blessing"

kcxiv 06-21-2015 09:18 AM

i have great neighbors. One across the street is like family known her since we were kids. We both walk into one anothers house like we live there! lol other neighbor is cool. Works on cars in his garage all evening. I get to see some bad ass lowriders all summer long (he does hydrolics).

Neighbors behind me, dont know them. I think they are tweekers though, not sure! lol I have seen some ****ed up neighbors before though. When i was a kid we had this mean old black lady. When we would hit our ball over her fence, bitch would take our ball or when we tried to get it, she would try to shoot us with a bb gun. lol

Coochie liquor 06-21-2015 09:51 AM

I'm prob not the best neighbor. We occasionally have little gettogethers that may spill out into the front yar around 12-3 am. Nothing too crazy, but drunk high people sometimes are loud. Had the cops called once because we had 2 bands with 2 trailers parked on the street an the neighbors dog was going crazy. But aside from that stuff I'm not too difficult of a neighbor.

Bob Dole 06-21-2015 10:22 AM

q

Dunit35 06-21-2015 10:33 AM

Our north neighbor always has a lot of middle aged men over, sometimes for a few hours, sometimes 30 minutes. Use to blast lady gaga at night. I'm pretty sure he likes the D.

When he and his guests were outside and I'd walk out to my backyard. They would rush inside. I never understood why until recently my brother saw one smoking a joint. I'm not sure what he does for a living, may sell pot, don't care if he does. He seems like a normal 40 year old guy.

Eureka 06-21-2015 10:42 AM

I only have 1 neighbor on my street. The guy is cool but his wife is a Bitch! Me and my neighbor have things in common (work on cars, drink beer etc) but I can't go around his house because his wife could spazz out at any moment. I feel sorry for him!

BigCatDaddy 06-21-2015 10:45 AM

When we open the garage door and break out the lawn chairs this asshole British guy across the street always look at us funny.

Saccopoo 06-21-2015 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 11559106)
I'm prob not the best neighbor. We occasionally have little gettogethers that may spill out into the front yar around 12-3 am. Nothing too crazy, but drunk high people sometimes are loud. Had the cops called once because we had 2 bands with 2 trailers parked on the street an the neighbors dog was going crazy. But aside from that stuff I'm not too difficult of a neighbor.

http://www.cpuc.ca.gov/Environment/i...s/tbl2xi-3.GIF

http://www.nolo.com/products/media/c...e/nei8_1_1.gif

http://ukiahpolice.com/site/assets/f...09_1.520x0.gif

SAUTO 06-21-2015 10:47 AM

Up until the last year or two every other house on my block had a 90+year old living there.

It was awesome, I took out all their trash and they couldn't care less what I did.

Now they are all dying off and their scumbag kids are moving in and they ****ing suck. Sauto has had to straighten a couple out already, they realize pretty quickly to not **** with me.

Why Not? 06-21-2015 10:49 AM

On one side we have a family about our same age with 2 kids like us. The parents are both cool and my wife and I are friends with both the husband and wife. Their 7 year old daughter and our 6 year old son play together all the time. Hell, we're in San Diego right now and they have our house keys so they can use our pool whenever they want. Neighbor on the other side is an old lady that never says shit to us. Fine by me. Kinda feel like I won the neighbor lottery. 2 houses down is a 7 year old boy that is my son's best friend. My boy never has to leave the street to find friends to play with.

SAUTO 06-21-2015 10:53 AM

People lock their doors when they leave?

Lol I'm lucky there is very very rarely no one at my house, I don't even know where my house key is anymore

listopencil 06-21-2015 10:57 AM

My neighbors to the right are horses. My neighbors to the left are cows. Directly across the street, olives. This goes on for several miles.

KCUnited 06-21-2015 11:04 AM

Hardest part about selling our house in KC was our neighbors. I typically dislike people but I genuinely miss the neighbors we had in KC. Here in Chicago people mostly keep to themselves. There's 30 some units in my building and I've only seen a handful of people and have only formally met one guy. Which is cool as well.

Bwana 06-21-2015 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 11559177)
When we open the garage door and break out the lawn chairs this asshole British guy across the street always look at us funny.

LMAO

I thought that only happened to me.

Coochie liquor 06-21-2015 11:36 AM

Yeah.... But hey, I keep my grass cut, and trees trimmed. That's gotta account for something.
Also our street is strange. Nobody really talks to each other, except the people to the north of us. They talk to everyone. They're from Michigam and they have 2 enormous English Mastiffs. those bastards are BIG!!