ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490)

Mr. Kotter 06-24-2005 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
... trying to decide what I wanna do tonight.

Tequila shots, chased buy an Amber Ale....head to the nudey bar for a lap dance...heh.

If that doesn't cut it, Nogales is only a couple hours away...right? :hmmm:

KC2004 06-24-2005 10:38 PM

Went with a Kessler and Coke. To lazy to go buy Jack and had a 1/5th of old smooth as sand paper Kesslers.

StcChief 06-24-2005 10:41 PM

Bud Select.

Mr. Kotter 06-24-2005 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC2004
Went with a Kessler and Coke. To lazy to go buy Jack and had a 1/5th of old smooth as sand paper Kesslers.

Kesslers? I'm not familiar....

A blue-light special at KMart's liquor section? :hmmm:

AeroSquid 06-24-2005 10:45 PM

Coke on the rocks :p

Phobia 06-24-2005 10:45 PM

Drinking water. Had half a Coke Zero tonight. The other half went into the windshield of a nostalgic car when the SOB about ran the wife and I over as we're walking down the road. ****er had the whole road to himself and failed to yield even an inch to we walkers. So, I dropped the coke on his windshield. I was pretty relieved after he stopped, assessed the damage, and continued driving. I didn't want to throw down.

I really think I broke it, too.

keg in kc 06-24-2005 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief52
A guy named "keg" who only has an occasional beer...interesting.

"keg" are my initials. Although I drank a little more 50 pounds ago. But I found that the less I drank, the less I've wanted to drink. Although I still enjoy a cold one now and then. I doubt I'd ever go completely cold turkey. Especially during the summer. And football season.

ENDelt260 06-24-2005 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Tequila shots, chased buy an Amber Ale....head to the nudey bar for a lap dance...heh.

If that doesn't cut it, Nogales is only a couple hours away...right? :hmmm:

I gotta stay the hell out of the nudie bar. That place is bad news for me. My neighbor always has free passes, so it sounds like a great idea... we save $5 at the door, then blow $100 inside. Whew, good thing we didn't pay a cover.

Rausch 06-24-2005 10:47 PM

Natural light.

My conversation with Endelt caused me to do some research into the carb count and come to find out the "32 carbs" printed on our cans was a misprint.

I have gone without my favorite beer for years, all for no reason. We've been making up for lost time ever since...

keg in kc 06-24-2005 10:48 PM

Quote:

My neighbor always has free passes

Somehow I read that as "free pussies". I was about to say, "damn, I need a neighbor like that".

Mr. Kotter 06-24-2005 10:51 PM

Quote:

I gotta stay the hell out of the nudie bar. That place is bad news for me. My neighbor always has free passes, so it sounds like a great idea... we save $5 at the door, then blow $100 inside. Whew, good thing we didn't pay a cover.

Psssshhhhaaa......$100? Chump change for you...

Cannibal 06-24-2005 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!
The Coke Zero part or the work part?

I like the Coke Zero... better than Diet Coke. The work part I'm used to... I always work overnights on weekends.

Both, for sure.

Mr. Kotter 06-24-2005 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
Natural light.

My conversation with Endelt caused me to do some research into the carb count and come to find out the "32 carbs" printed on our cans was a misprint.

I have gone without my favorite beer for years, all for no reason. We've been making up for lost time ever since...

Natty Light is your "favorite"? :spock:

ENDelt260 06-24-2005 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Psssshhhhaaa......$100? Chump change for you...

Heh... last night my neighbor was going on about how I'm made of money. Course, he makes the same salary I do, but that was apparently irrelevant to the discussion.

KC2004 06-24-2005 10:59 PM

Well i've switched to a Screwdriver! Much better!