ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Pizza Toppings (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=154282)

Mr. Laz 12-13-2006 02:34 PM

http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/3...tloversgl8.gif

DMAC 12-13-2006 02:36 PM

I love the farts this one creates.

patteeu 12-13-2006 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC
mac n cheese

They have a mac n cheese pizza at Cici's (which is a very low cost, primarily all-you-can-eat buffet place for those who are unfamiliar with them). I've never tried it, but I just thought you should know.

patteeu 12-13-2006 03:01 PM

I like either the Papa Minsky's that GoChiefs referenced (Italian sausage, pepperoni, and roasted red peppers with lots of gooey cheese) or pepperoni and jalapeno. Sausage, mushroom and onion is also pretty good.

DMAC 12-13-2006 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu
They have a mac n cheese pizza at Cici's (which is a very low cost, primarily all-you-can-eat buffet place for those who are unfamiliar with them). I've never tried it, but I just thought you should know.

This is why I posted it...it is good.

sedated 12-13-2006 03:02 PM

baby, preferrably grilled.

baking seems to dry them out.

Jilly 12-13-2006 03:08 PM

preferably pepperoni and jalepenos

Ultra Peanut 12-13-2006 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arc
Once? Man, canadian bacon and pineapple pizza is one of the staples for any kid growing up here. Is that mostly a West Coast thing?

Canadian bacon. Is there any difference between this and ham?

sedated 12-13-2006 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut

different spelling, i think

Baby Lee 12-13-2006 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu

Cici's is eating just to exist. The salad bar is decent, but everything else is a study in how to put a few toppings as possible on a hunk of bread dough. I'm not immune to the infusion of plentiful carbs, but I've never left saying "what a delicious meal." Usually just "God, I'm stuffed."

StcChief 12-13-2006 03:25 PM

Try Pineapple / Jalepenos
or
Buffalo Chicken / Jalepenos

Redrum_69 12-13-2006 03:27 PM

Your mom is like a pizza...strangers kneading her doughy mixture until all the lumps are gone, followed by flattening her out in a pan, adding their meat to her over and over again, smothering her with their cheese, fake baking is not encouraged, let her cool off a bit before you eat her, and watch out for her stuffed crust.

listopencil 12-13-2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated
baby, preferrably grilled.

baking seems to dry them out.

The proper way to cook a baby is with a rotisserie. That seals the skin and allows it to simmer in its own juices. You can then remove choice cuts and slice them up to appropriate sizes for baking on a pizza. I believe the moisture (from the rest of the pizza evaporating) in the oven keeps the young long pork from drying out. Yum!

Frosty 12-13-2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut

Canadian bacon = lean back bacon, not ham.

Duh.

KcMizzou 12-13-2006 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Cici's is eating just to exist. The salad bar is decent, but everything else is a study in how to put a few toppings as possible on a hunk of bread dough. I'm not immune to the infusion of plentiful carbs, but I've never left saying "what a delicious meal." Usually just "God, I'm stuffed."

Yeah, that place is really just for the kids... and they only like it for the arcade. (I'm actually more familiar with Pizza Street, but it's basically the same thing.)