ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Has anyone cancelled their Season Tickets? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270670)

OnTheWarpath15 03-03-2013 08:13 AM

Has anyone cancelled their Season Tickets?

I haven't been on much since the trade, wondering HOW pissed off people are.

Are you talking, or are you ACTING?

I called my rep on Friday and found out that if I cancel, I'm out a shade over $100 and get refunded the balance of my deposit. Or, I can keep the tickets, and throw good money after bad and be out another $900.

I'm a little pissed at myself for getting excited and jumping the gun, but I honestly never saw these guys making the EXACT SAME MISTAKE this organization has made for 30 years. Should have waited until after the draft, but them's the breaks. At least I minimized the damage.

Anyone else planning on cancelling their account?

Mr. Flopnuts 03-03-2013 08:18 AM

We have one guy, I think his name is Tribal Elder that did that. Had to pay 10% and was pissed about it. I think it's ****ed they're charging 10% to cancel, and am glad I didn't order them after all.

BlackHelicopters 03-03-2013 08:18 AM

Will keep my account. Reason? The off chance to be in the Chiefs SB ticket lottery. Seriously.

bevischief 03-03-2013 08:18 AM

:popcorn:

LoneWolf 03-03-2013 08:21 AM

No, because I'm not a pussy who thinks I know more about football than men who have worked in the business their entire lives. Shake the sand out of your vagina.

OnTheWarpath15 03-03-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9459581)
We have one guy, I think his name is Tribal Elder that did that. Had to pay 10% and was pissed about it. I think it's ****ed they're charging 10% to cancel, and am glad I didn't order them after all.

Yep, that's what I get for believing this time was going to be different.

Still, I'd rather be out $100 than spend another $900 and pray to God I could get my money back on the resale market.

luv 03-03-2013 08:21 AM

I would never try to talk dad out of ordering his (especially since he already did). However, I'm going to draw the line at Tebow. If we end up with him, I may not go to any games with him. That's the best I can do.

OnTheWarpath15 03-03-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9459591)
I would never try to talk dad out of ordering his (especially since he already did). However, I'm going to draw the line at Tebow. If we end up with him, I may not go to any games with him. That's the best I can do.

Tebow?

WTF are you talking about?

bevischief 03-03-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9459594)
Tebow?

That's rumor that has been going around since Thursday.

BigMeatballDave 03-03-2013 08:25 AM

If I lived in the area, and could afford it, I would go.

This trade sucks. I wanted them to take a QB.

However, at the end of the day, it is still a sport I love. It's entertainment.

Marcellus 03-03-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Tebow?

Ridiculous rumor stated by some hack.

I was full on going to buy ST this year if we drafted Geno, not going to do it now.

OnTheWarpath15 03-03-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9459596)
That's rumor that has been going around since Thursday.

ROFL

Holy shit.

bevischief 03-03-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9459600)
ROFL

Holy shit.

Just bump the thread for your pleasure.

threebag 03-03-2013 08:28 AM

Quote:

Tebow?

Circumcisions

OnTheWarpath15 03-03-2013 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9459597)
If I lived in the area, and could afford it, I would go.

This trade sucks. I wanted them to take a QB.

However, at the end of the day, it is still a sport I love. It's entertainment.

Still a sport I love as well, Dave. I played competitively from age 7 through high school and was an injury away from playing small college ball.

But let's face it, if every movie you went to for 30 years sucked ass, at what point would you quit spending your entertainment dollars at the movies?

30 years of Gigli is enough.

OnTheWarpath15 03-03-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9459599)
Ridiculous rumor stated by some hack.

I was full on going to buy ST this year if we drafted Geno, not going to do it now.

You were smart and waited. Good move.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-03-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9459589)
No, because I'm not a pussy who thinks I know more about football than men who have worked in the business their entire lives. Shake the sand out of your vagina.

Tru Fan Alert

Marcellus 03-03-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9459609)

My brother who lives in Washington state was going to buy ST if we drafted Geno.

I still think this regime will draft a guy sooner than later. Its all I have.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-03-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9459609)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9459612)
My brother who lives in Washington state was going to buy ST if we drafted Geno.

I'm gonna pick a game this year and spring for tickets for the 3 of us to go to a game. Knowing both of you off of this board, you'd love to watch a game together. You guys would hit it off.

OnTheWarpath15 03-03-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9459612)

Oh, they'll draft a guy.

But it'll be a scrub-type guy like Kolb, Foles or Kafka.

The dream of drafting a difference maker vanished with this trade.

LoneWolf 03-03-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9459610)
Tru Fan Alert

I'm actually not excited about the trade, but I also wasn't excited by the QBs in this years draft. All I'm saying is I'm willing to let the men who were hired to do this job do it. Reid has a proven track record and Dorsey is highly regarded in NFL circles. Just because a bunch of hacks, myself included, on a message board don't agree with his trade doesn't mean it was a poor decision. Ultimately it could prove to be, but going off half cocked and canceling tickets, sending emails, etc. . . reeks of a small child throwing a tantrum when it doesn't get what it wants. I don't remember my ticket rep guaranteeing me that KC was going to draft a QB in the first round when I renewed my tickets this year.

Marcellus 03-03-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9459617)
I'm gonna pick a game this year and spring for tickets for the 3 of us to go to a game. Knowing both of you off of this board, you'd love to watch a game together. You guys would hit it off.

Sounds good Flop I will buy the beers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9459619)
Oh, they'll draft a guy.

I wasn't reffering to this year. There is nothing in Reid or Dorey's past to make believe they wont keep drafting QB's and anyone who thinks Clark told them not to draft a 1st round QB needs to step away from the crack pipe.

I am frustrated as hell but I just think they didn't like this years QB class.

bevischief 03-03-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Oh, they'll draft a guy.

Well we know it's not the 2nd this year.

soopamanluva 03-03-2013 08:44 AM

Im going to wait until after the draft and see what they do in free agency before I cancel. Ive got cheap seats so its not a big deal to cancel them.

OnTheWarpath15 03-03-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9459631)
Sounds good Flop I will buy the beers!

I wasn't reffering to this year. There is nothing in Reid or Dorey's past to make believe they wont keep drafting QB's and anyone who thinks Clark told them not to draft a 1st round QB needs to step away from the crack pipe.

I am frustrated as hell but I just think they didn't like this years QB class.

When do you anticipate them taking a R1 QB?

Because unless Alex Smith is even worse than I'm expecting, this team is going to be picking in the 15-20 range for the next 3-4 years.

So basically, we're hoping against hope that a Rodgers/Flacco scenario emerges in the next couple of drafts in which an elite guy plummets down the board.

Don't hold your breath.

farmerchief 03-03-2013 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9459626)
I'm actually not excited about the trade, but I also wasn't excited by the QBs in this years draft. All I'm saying is I'm willing to let the men who were hired to do this job do it. Reid has a proven track record and Dorsey is highly regarded in NFL circles. Just because a bunch of hacks, myself included, on a message board don't agree with his trade doesn't mean it was a poor decision. Ultimately it could prove to be, but going off half cocked and canceling tickets, sending emails, etc. . . reeks of a small child throwing a tantrum when it doesn't get what it wants. I don't remember my ticket rep guaranteeing me that KC was going to draft a QB in the first round when I renewed my tickets this year.

Great Logic! Good post!:thumb:

OnTheWarpath15 03-03-2013 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9459634)

LMAO

Chief Roundup 03-03-2013 08:45 AM

Quote:

Oh, they'll draft a guy.

I guess it depends on if you thought Geno was a true difference maker or not. Most fans did but experts don't.

How pissed are you going to be if we do draft Geno? One knee jerk reaction deserves another. Can we go for three.

OnTheWarpath15 03-03-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9459641)
I guess it depends on if you thought Geno was a true difference maker or not. Most fans did but experts don't.

How pissed are you going to be if we do draft Geno? One knee jerk reaction deserves another. Can we go for three.

Those "experts" that claimed Geno wasn't worth a R1 pick IMMEDIATELY decided he was worth a Top 5 pick after we traded for Alex Smith. Literally overnight.

Second, I won't be pissed at all. I'll be thrilled. That goes for Barkley as well. But with the compensation being given, Smith is going to start for at least the next year, probably two - so I will have made the right choice regardless.

I'm not spending $1100 to watch game manager football. When/if a franchise guy gets the nod, I'll likely be at 1 Arrowhead Drive on Sundays.

Old Dog 03-03-2013 08:53 AM

I didn't renew last year but went ahead and got them again after the firing/hiring when my son decided that the time was right for him to buy a pair of his own, so now we have six together. If it wasn't his first year of having them, I would very likely cancel them and take the hit.

notorious 03-03-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9459634)

If we trade back we might be surprised.

What happens if we trade back, get our second pick back, and draft one of the decent QB prospects with the 1st or 2nd?

This place will turn it's attitude around instantly.

bevischief 03-03-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9459638)
When do you anticipate them taking a R1 QB?

Because unless Alex Smith is even worse than I'm expecting, this team is going to be picking in the 15-20 range for the next 3-4 years.

So basically, we're hoping against hope that a Rodgers/Flacco scenario emerges in the next couple of drafts in which an elite guy plummets down the board.

Don't hold your breath.

And another 3-4 years of Cassel 2.0 at QB.:banghead::banghead: Hell will freeze over if this team finds then next Rodgers/Flacco.

KCUnited 03-03-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9459649)

What happens if we trade back, get our second pick back, and draft one of the decent QB prospects with the 1st or 2nd?

They've identified their QB and handed him the keys, any trade backs will be to fill other holes.

OnTheWarpath15 03-03-2013 09:06 AM

Think about what we've gone through as fans, and what these past 5 years have gotten us.

The 1st, 3rd, 5th (X2) and 11th overall picks, and two extremely high R2 picks have netted us Matt Cassel, Alex Smith, Glenn Dorsey, Tyson Jackson, Dontari Poe, Eric Berry and very, very likely, a LT we don't need.

That's a sickening waste of draft currency.

Marcellus 03-03-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9459667)
Think about what we've gone through as fans, and what these past 5 years have gotten us.

The 1st, 3rd, 5th (X2) and 11th overall picks, and two extremely high R2 picks have netted us Matt Cassel, Alex Smith, Glenn Dorsey, Tyson Jackson, Dontari Poe, Eric Berry and very, very likely, a LT we don't need.

No need to keep kicking us in the nuts, we are already on the ground.

notorious 03-03-2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9459662)
They've identified their QB and handed him the keys, any trade backs will be to fill other holes.

What if they actually pull off a great move?

I have to manufacture some hope out of thin air or my offseason is going to be horrible.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-03-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9459626)

The problem is we've all seen this before. We've seen it the last several decades. Many of us like me have tried rationalizing the deals even when we know deep down how it's going to end up. Not this time. If it works, I'll be excited as ****, but I'm not getting my hopes up this time.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-03-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9459667)

:facepalm: That kind of haul should net you 3 franchise players if you whiff half the time.

gblowfish 03-03-2013 09:16 AM

The only REAL Chiefs fans are season ticket holders.

Oh, sorry, I was channeling King Carl again there for a minute.

My bad, carry on....

OnTheWarpath15 03-03-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9459685)
:facepalm: That kind of haul should net you 3 franchise players if you whiff half the time.

Explains why we only have 29 wins in the last 6 seasons.

Detroit has 29 over that period, and that includes a winless season.

The Factory of Sadness has 4 MORE wins over that period.

Buffalo has SEVEN more wins, and they play the Pats and Jets twice a year.

Jacksonville has EIGHT more wins.

Oakland has 5 more wins.

Gents, we've been the 2nd worst team in the NFL over the last 6 seasons, and have nothing to show for it. Only STL has been worse.

GloryDayz 03-03-2013 09:25 AM

Canceled ours years ago... The amount of money saved is just crazy!! And I've not missed a single game I felt like subjecting myself, and my son, to yet.

I understand keeping them in a few situations such as "50 yard line," "I've got so much money they cost less than most dinners I pay for, so who cares about price," and "I've tail-gated for the last 42 years, so i might as well go in for a look-see too," but short of that I can't see any reason really.

HotCarl 03-03-2013 09:33 AM

No, but I know a family that just invested in them. If I were local, of course I would too. Real fans want to be a part of it and support the home team.

TribalElder 03-03-2013 09:35 AM

I have checked into canceling. I'm on the flex pay and will wait to see about the draft. If they shit the bed during the draft I will most likely cancel and cheer the team on from home. I got a phone number from Old Dog and was able to verify with a sales rep. You do lose 10% but. It would save me 1500. I'm going to wait and pay the other 40 to see what happens at draft time, but yes I'm way disappointed and don't feel the excitement anymore that made me want to become a first time STH.

I just moved up to KC to so this move is just my luck

threebag 03-03-2013 09:42 AM

Thank God that regime is over. Bitching isn't going to change shit. Go vent into a warm gym sock or yesterday's bath towel. We are just a draft pick away from people going full Belcher.

R8RFAN 03-03-2013 09:45 AM

If you cancel your season tickets over 1 player you are a pussy...

TribalElder 03-03-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9459735)

http://i.imgur.com/dF2j8do.jpg

R8RFAN 03-03-2013 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9459746)

:clap::DROFL

notorious 03-03-2013 09:52 AM

That might be the best pic I have seen on here in years.

BossChief 03-03-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9454759)
Got my bi-weekly call from the Chiefs today asking if I had decided to buy the set of tickets I intended to purchase. I told Ray that he may as well take my info out of their computer because I have no intentions of buying anything to do with the team since it's evident they have no intention to draft our leader and are still satisfied with backup quarterbacks and nothing has changed.

I told him that I will keep the money available for them if they just view Alex as a stopgap and draft a quarterback.

I was a bit taken back when he openly told me that's not the first time he'd heard that today.

I doubt the trade sold many tickets.

R8RFAN 03-03-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9459752)

Dog is getting the hell outta Dodge

BossChief 03-03-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9459735)

It's not one player...it's a fatally flawed outlook on how to fill the most important position in all of pro sports.

GloryDayz 03-03-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9459746)

OK, that dog is almost as cool as mine! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Rasputin 03-03-2013 09:57 AM

Wish I was a STH so I could cancel them.

R8RFAN 03-03-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9459762)
It's not one player...it's a fatally flawed outlook on how to fill the most important position in all of pro sports.

So you probably won't win the Superbowl next year... So what... Tailgating and friends and partying is what season tickets are about.

soopamanluva 03-03-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9459649)

This is what I'm hoping for so I didn't cancel yet

Discuss Thrower 03-03-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9459769)
So you probably won't win the Superbowl next year... So what... Tailgating and friends and partying is what season tickets are about.

And also why the team FO justifies brain dead moves like trading for castoff QBs.

Rasputin 03-03-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Do you supply crack whores crack? It's the same thing as supporting this team with $$$

Bowser 03-03-2013 10:03 AM

You actually came to mind shortly after the trade went down, OTWP. I knew how you would take it, and wondered what you would do because of it. I was this >< close to going after my own tickets, but just wanted to wait until after the draft and free agency. I'm glad I did, and I don't blame anyone that backs out of paying thousands to go watch the same failed approach this team has taken for decades on end.

And those of you that like to puff out your chest and call people pussies for backing out of ticket purchases? All of you would make fine battered girlfriends/wives.

R8RFAN 03-03-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9459776)
And also why the team FO justifies brain dead moves like trading for castoff QBs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9459777)
Do you supply crack whores crack? It's the same thing as supporting this team with $$$

Someone will take your place and buy those tickets so there is no statement made by doing this.

Buy the tickets and don't go is the way to make a statement

Bowser 03-03-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

No. tailgating and having a blast with your buds before the game should be the build up to watching your team go beat the shit out of their opponents.

When tailgating becomes the best part of going to football games, then your football team is doing it wrong.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-03-2013 10:06 AM

Reighters will you make the cross country trip to the Black Butthole if they take Geno?

R8RFAN 03-03-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9459789)
Reighters will you make the cross country trip to the Black Butthole if they take Geno?

I will never step foot inside California in my life.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-03-2013 10:09 AM

How can you never go see your team play in person at their home park?

Rasputin 03-03-2013 10:12 AM

As I see it. It's on the Chiefs to win back the fan base. It's not the fans who make the decissions to do what they do & continue to make the same failings as GMs and coaches as before them. Put a product on the field to make us proud and excited for the future years to come.

BossChief 03-03-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Shouldn't this post be in ALL CAPS?

GloryDayz 03-03-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9459752)

JC, look at my avatar's ass! It's pretty OK too man!

GloryDayz 03-03-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9459766)
Wish I was a STH so I could cancel them.

ROFLROFLROFL

R8RFAN 03-03-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9459791)
How can you never go see your team play in person at their home park?

I am not flying to California.. sorry, the beer is colder and cheaper and the lines are shorter at home for the bathroom..

ClearmontChief 03-03-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9459788)
No. tailgating and having a blast with your buds before the game should be the build up to watching your team go beat the shit out of their opponents.

When tailgating becomes the best part of going to football games, then your football team is doing it wrong.

The tailgating is very important for me. I take friends to their 1st games and my brothers, nephews to their 1st games. I enjoy that...because the NFL is a big deal and its an experience that they'll remember forever. I've put my love of the Chiefs onto my 2 boys...and they suffer through with me.

Most of you probably hate a guy like me. Just a dummy willing to believe that they're trying to improve...and, money isn't an issue for me. If it were, I certainly wouldn't be going to the games at the sacrifice of food on the table or any thing else. The games for me are a release from the stupid shit I have to do M-F to earn the money to go. I'm not and never been part of the wine and cheese gang...just a long time fan who's in good financial shape.

As others have become disgruntled, I've improved my seating situation. From upstairs corner, to upstairs mid-field, to downstairs Chiefs sideline 7 rows from the field. Hoping to move close to the 50 in the upgrade this season. My hope, obviously, is once they are really good again...I'll have outstanding seats.

I'm absolutely not thrilled with the availability of QBs this offseason. None of the players in the draft are top QBs...including Geno Smith. Being the best of a bad class doesn't make you great. I'm not going to make excuses for Alex Smith...as the number 1 pick in the draft he was probably a bust. Then, all the OCs and systems. Harbaugh got him to play really well and the last couple years he's been very good. Hopefully, he's a late bloomer and they've got a good one. If so, a couple 2nd rounders are a steal. This year's 2nd being so high hurts, should have been enough.

No, I haven't cancelled season tickets.

Bowser 03-03-2013 10:34 AM

God bless you, Clearmont. You hang in there.

Molitoth 03-03-2013 10:37 AM

I've said in multi other threads, didn't renew this year.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-03-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9459784)
You actually came to mind shortly after the trade went down, OTWP. I knew how you would take it, and wondered what you would do because of it. I was this >< close to going after my own tickets, but just wanted to wait until after the draft and free agency. I'm glad I did, and I don't blame anyone that backs out of paying thousands to go watch the same failed approach this team has taken for decades on end.

And those of you that like to puff out your chest and call people pussies for backing out of ticket purchases? All of you would make fine battered girlfriends/wives.

Yep. I mentioned him in several threads trying to get an over/under on how fast he was going to cancel. I knew it, don't blame him, and am thankful I didn't pull the trigger when I came REALLY close a month back.

Old Dog 03-03-2013 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9459786)
Someone will take your place and buy those tickets so there is no statement made by doing this.

Buy the tickets and don't go is the way to make a statement

Incorrect. There's not a waiting list for tickets, so someone won't necessarily buy them. Also, while buying and not going costs them concession and parking money, you've already paid for the seats.

R8RFAN 03-03-2013 11:16 AM

Ok then be a bitch and not go, the NFL will gladly move you to LA

GloryDayz 03-03-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9459971)
Ok then be a bitch and not go, the NFL will gladly move you to LA

I seriously doubt it... And if they did, I think other owners know the gem they have in KC, they've seen it for years, and would certainly be interested in moving their team here for the "captive audience" that loves football. So, if Clark was to think he could pull this shit in L.A. and have fans show up in years, 3, 4 and 5, he's hit an all-time high of stupid, even for him. He makes more than enough with nobody showing up, so I'm not sure he much cares about a full stadium.

JMO...

tooge 03-03-2013 11:35 AM

Nope. It's entertainment. I live the tailgating, game day experience, etc. I'm sure there are plenty of guys on here that will play golf twenty times this year, never break 90, and they will continue to fork up the dough to do so. Very similar to being a chiefs fan

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-03-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9460043)
Nope. It's entertainment. I live the tailgating, game day experience, etc. I'm sure there are plenty of guys on here that will play golf twenty times this year, never break 90, and they will continue to fork up the dough to do so. Very similar to being a chiefs fan

How do you feel leaving the stadium for the final time after a 1-7 home slate?

R8RFAN 03-03-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9460043)

I pony up the money for sunday ticket every year but I want to see every down my team plays... Even when they suck

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9460048)

A little drunk and hungry.

Bowser 03-03-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9460048)

Like a beaten girlfriend after hearing he didn't mean it and won't ever do it again.