ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Sell me on Mike Glennon (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267830)

Mr. Laz 12-19-2012 03:33 PM

Glennon = Foles?

Mr. Laz 12-19-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9224723)
The biggest reason Glennon is climbing on this board is because "people" are saying Pioli really likes him.

Which doesn't make sense, because he doesnt' meet the standard Parcells list.

oh dear gawd ... so now Pioli is controlling the draft?

Mr. HewillneverdraftaQB is going after a QB so hard that it's pushing him into the 1st round?

Mr. Coneofsilence has now announced his intentions to the world so a draftee is moving up?

look out behind you ... Pioli is watching you.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7lcfooC2l1qzg8md.jpg

O.city 12-19-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9224743)
oh dear gawd ... so now Pioli is controlling the draft?

Mr. HewillneverdraftaQB is going after a QB so hard that it's pushing him into the 1st round?

Mr. Coneofsilence has now announced his intentions to the world so a draftee is moving up?

look out behind you ... Pioli is watching you.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7lcfooC2l1qzg8md.jpg

What the hell?

THe biggest reason Glennon is climbing on this board, CP, is because word has been leaked that Pioli really likes him.

I have no clue why he's climbing Kipers board.

I know you are doing all in your power to protect savior Pioli in your eyes, but dude it's getting a little pathetic.

rico 12-19-2012 03:42 PM

I watched the Clemson vs. NC State game with intentions of watching Glennon since I heard Chiefs scouts were there. Walked away not being sold or unsold by Glennon....my attention was re-directed by Tajh Boyd....who I thought looked pretty solid.

Mr. Laz 12-19-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9224752)
What the hell?

THe biggest reason Glennon is climbing on this board, CP, is because word has been leaked that Pioli really likes him.

I have no clue why he's climbing Kipers board.

I know you are doing all in your power to protect savior Pioli in your eyes, but dude it's getting a little pathetic.

except for what i said doesn't protect Pioli at all

it's about your insanity, not Pioli

O.city 12-19-2012 03:45 PM

My insanity of what?

Is it not well known on this board that Pioli likes Glennon?

O.city 12-19-2012 03:46 PM

Kansas City Chiefs: Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
This pick largely depends on what happens with Scott Pioli. If he's fired, as the awesome @saveourchiefs movement is pushing for, this selection will be used on a quarterback. There currently is no signal-caller worth taking No. 1 overall, but that could easily change. Remember two years ago when ESPN was mocking Da'Quan Bowers and Nick Fairley to the Panthers? Well, Cam Newton ballooned to the top, as will some other quarterback this year. If not, the Chiefs could always trade down.

If Pioli is retained, he'll pick Luke Joeckel, Manti Te'o or Star Lotulelei and then go for Mike Glennon in the second round. I've heard from a reliable source that Pioli really likes Glennon. Mel Kiper, by the way, stated that Glennon could be the first signal-caller off the board, so maybe the Wolfpack product will be the quarterback who rises to the top of the draft. A lot will change over the next four months.

RunKC 12-19-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9224783)
Kansas City Chiefs: Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
This pick largely depends on what happens with Scott Pioli. If he's fired, as the awesome @saveourchiefs movement is pushing for, this selection will be used on a quarterback. There currently is no signal-caller worth taking No. 1 overall, but that could easily change. Remember two years ago when ESPN was mocking Da'Quan Bowers and Nick Fairley to the Panthers? Well, Cam Newton ballooned to the top, as will some other quarterback this year. If not, the Chiefs could always trade down.

If Pioli is retained, he'll pick Luke Joeckel, Manti Te'o or Star Lotulelei and then go for Mike Glennon in the second round. I've heard from a reliable source that Pioli really likes Glennon. Mel Kiper, by the way, stated that Glennon could be the first signal-caller off the board, so maybe the Wolfpack product will be the quarterback who rises to the top of the draft. A lot will change over the next four months.

Link?

O.city 12-19-2012 03:48 PM

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013.php

jd1020 12-19-2012 03:49 PM

Unless Geno, Barkley, and Wilson all die from now til the draft then I don't see how someone leap frogs to the top of the board after the season ends.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-19-2012 03:52 PM

O, it has nothing to do with Pioli. That's some crazy crap man.

Bewbies 12-19-2012 03:52 PM

I watched Glennon in person against Tennessee. When UT's defense was being UT's defense and he had a 30 yard window to throw into he looked great. When it was tighter than that he sucked. His accuracy was horrendous.

Maybe he stood out more cause I was watching Bray zip lasers into tiny little windows 40 yards down field, but Glennon was terrible.

RunKC 12-19-2012 03:56 PM

If Clark keeps Pioli, I'm done with his cheap ass. If Pioli selects either of those 3 in the first round over any of the top 3 QB's, than Clark deserves to have a 30k maximum audience at Arrowhead opening day.

ROYC75 12-19-2012 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9224788)
Unless Geno, Barkley, and Wilson all die from now til the draft then I don't see how someone leap frogs to the top of the board after the season ends.

For anybody else to go before these 3 come off the board, they will have to of done the following. Looked "great" in the post season as well as shined in the combine workouts.

I see none of this happening.

jd1020 12-19-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 9224808)
For anybody else to go before these 3 come off the board, they will have to of done the following. Looked "great" in the post season as well as shined in the combine workouts.

I see none of this happening.

Coupled with all 3 of Geno, Barkley, and Wilson falling flat on their face.