ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs What will the Chiefs receive if they decide to trade Alex Smith this offseason? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=311040)

JakeF 10-23-2017 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 13173244)
You're a goddamn dumb ****. Dorsey said it was unanimous from top to bottom, Andy was poking around Mahomes personally and Veach was the one to start the train.

Look it up yourself.

Do you know vetter than Andy Reid? You don't so eat a soup bowl filled with dicks.

Why are you so angry and hostile? I don't recall ever getting into an argument with you of any kind. Relax.

Scouts bring players to the attention of their GM every year. Every player on every team was initially identified by a scout. Andy and Dorsey aren't going to say anything different about any move made. Just like Hunt never said anything bad about Dorsey until the day he fired him. That's the way it works.

carcosa 10-23-2017 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina (Post 13173281)
smart guy.. u got this.. can do it!

Something about getting a boner and not getting mad at that shit? Idk

Sandy Vagina 10-23-2017 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 13173291)
Something about getting a boner and not getting mad at that shit? Idk

Jags are a favorable team for me, and would be a good fit. KC would cash in on some recouped resources.

win win.

Erection. Gotta roll with whatever.. especially if it doesn't suck. :shrug:

BryanBusby 10-23-2017 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 13173287)
Why are you so angry and hostile? I don't recall ever getting into an argument with you of any kind. Relax.

Scouts bring players to the attention of their GM every year. Every player on every team was initially identified by a scout. Andy and Dorsey aren't going to say anything different about any move made. Just like Hunt never said anything bad about Dorsey until the day he fired him. That's the way it works.

Yeah, you pretty much did you dipshit.

Veach isn't going to bring up Mahomes if he didn't ****ing like him. Andy and Dorsey aren't going to make the move if they didn't ****ing like Mahomes, nor would Clark sign off.

If by your stupid ****ing guess on the Chiefs not liking that Dorsey got Mahomes...why in the **** would they promote the guy that originally generated the interest?

You're ****ing stupid. You're so ****ing stupid you don't even have enough braincells to recognize that you were just arguing with me that my sources, the people that made the choice themselves, is clearly lying and your source (bullshit) is legit.

carcosa 10-23-2017 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina (Post 13173298)
Jags are a favorable team for me, and would be a good fit. KC would cash in on some recouped resources.

win win.

Erection. Gotta roll with whatever.. especially if it doesn't suck. :shrug:

You're Alex Smith?????

Sandy Vagina 10-23-2017 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 13173302)
You're Alex Smith?????

ROFL ... just a fan...

ChiefsCountry 10-23-2017 09:13 PM

Hopefully to the shittest team possible with all the Alexuals following.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-23-2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ratchet (Post 13172910)
If alex plays at this level the whole season would you really want to trade that away for someone that is forsure cheaper but a question mark and based on potential?

Yes. And we're trading his transplant fan association to the closet queers in ISIS for some good old fashioned anthrax butt sex.
Prepare your anus.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 13172968)
Cleveland is the shot I called last year. They have cap room, cash, picks and a big need for a QB that can help them win.

God DAMN this makes me hard. Fully erect.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ass Fudge Eater (Post 13173060)
he isnt going anywhere. he will retire a chief and a 3 time superbowl mvp. trade mohomo for a ineman and move on.

Start practicing your best sheep impersonation.

BryanBusby 10-23-2017 09:20 PM

I've read some of the stupidest shit this season on CP.

Lets trade off a high end CB, lets extend a QB in the mid 30's that we couldn't wait to replace, the problem is the scheme and not our old/bad talent up front, the refs are suddenly shitty and it's some secret jew zionist conspiracy.

This place is becoming ArrowheadPride-lite.

scho63 10-23-2017 09:22 PM

A bushel and a peck

RealSNR 10-23-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 13173143)
Unless you're the janitor that kept forgetting to sweep up the gum wrapper, you don't know this for sure.

You're a ****ing idiot.

RealSNR 10-23-2017 09:31 PM

The line about "He's worth too much money and only has a year left on his deal!" is bullshit. Penbrook and Tiger (the unbanned version) have been dicking around and saying that Alex's cap number can be reduced with an extension + restructure. What's to stop other teams from doing that?

There are a ton of desperate GMs out there. A ton. And a lot of teams under the impression that they've got all their ducks in a row and all their pieces in place, but the only thing missing is the QB.

That's bidding war stuff, particularly with the shit-tastic QB class we've got brewing.

A first round pick. Minimum. I will wager anybody on here a CP Donation and/or charity donation.

BryanBusby 10-23-2017 09:33 PM

Barring a collapse, Alex has first round value.

penbrook 10-23-2017 09:37 PM

Let’s just wait till after the season is over with. If Alex takes us to the AFCCG or super bowl I predict extension. If it’s a one and done than Mahomes will be QB

BryanBusby 10-23-2017 09:39 PM

Alex isn't getting an extension.