ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Terrell Owens hospitalized (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=148467)

FAX 09-27-2006 11:26 AM

TO is shot in the leg after being caught stuffing Carl in the wood chipper.

As he's being taken to jail, TO gives a big smile and a thumbs up.

FAX

tk13 09-27-2006 11:28 AM

Both ESPN and ESPN 2 have pre-empted programming to have an hour long special SportsCenter focused solely on TO, including the press conference that's supposed to happen here soon.

luv 09-27-2006 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
Both ESPN and ESPN 2 have pre-empted programming to have an hour long special SportsCenter focused solely on TO, including the press conference that's supposed to happen here soon.

An hour on both? We might OD on TO.

KingPriest2 09-27-2006 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv
Sad part, is he is a Chiefs fan :(

I know. You never wish anyone dead.

TN_Chief 09-27-2006 11:30 AM

Oh, pardon me...as a Chiefs fan, I guess I'm supposed to hold myself to a higher standard. F-off man...TO is a dick. I though he was a dick yesterday, I thought he was a dick this morning (before hearing the story), and I still think he's a dick now. At least I'm consistent. How many of the people doing the "oh, let's all hold hands with TO, it's so sad" would have ragged on him yesterday?

He's an ass who's acted like a complete dickhead for the past 5+ years. Seriously...who would miss him? Drew Rosenhaus and his posse? Wow...what a loss for humanity.

boogblaster 09-27-2006 11:32 AM

Truth is the little punk ass didnt want to go to Philly and get his butt kicked.....

KingPriest2 09-27-2006 11:32 AM

Deion Sanders is at the house. PC pushed back to 1 15

Boon 09-27-2006 11:33 AM

Quote:

Only an hour?
Me thinks they need to start a TO channel.
24-hours-a-day. All day. Everyday. Nothing but TO.

tk13 09-27-2006 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
An hour on both? We might OD on TO.

Well, it might be longer. They've pushed the TO press conference back to 3:15 ET now. I guess the Cowboys routine daily press conference is at 2:30, and Bill Parcells will probably say something. So this will probably be on ESPN all afternoon.

KingPriest2 09-27-2006 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TN_Chief
Oh, pardon me...as a Chiefs fan, I guess I'm supposed to hold myself to a higher standard. F-off man...TO is a dick. I though he was a dick yesterday, I thought he was a dick this morning (before hearing the story), and I still think he's a dick now. At least I'm consistent. How many of the people doing the "oh, let's all hold hands with TO, it's so sad" would have ragged on him yesterday?

He's an ass who's acted like a complete dickhead for the past 5+ years. Seriously...who would miss him? Drew Rosenhaus and his posse? Wow...what a loss for humanity.

So you wish him dead because he is a jerk? So you are like that so by your reasoning you should would be better off dead.

What you are doing is far worse then what he ever did. Wishing someone dead which is not right.

KCFalcon59 09-27-2006 11:35 AM

Quote:

Well, it might be longer. They've pushed the TO press conference back to 3:15 ET now. I guess the Cowboys routine daily press conference is at 2:30, and Bill Parcells will probably say something. So this will probably be on ESPN all afternoon.

They obviously need time to craft a story.

Skyy God 09-27-2006 11:36 AM

My first thought after hearing this news was, what a drama queen. My second thought, how long will he be out for and is Patrick Crayton a viable pickup now.

Seriously, is is Patrick Crayton a viable pickup (in a 10 team league with 17 roster spots)?

KCFalcon59 09-27-2006 11:36 AM

Clayton talking out his ass. Just got smacked down for not knowing what the hell he is talking about.

Scorp 09-27-2006 11:39 AM

I wish this thread and everyone that posted on it was dead. o:-)

TN_Chief 09-27-2006 11:39 AM

Where have I "wished him dead"? Nowhere. I've said my life as a sports fan would be better if he were dead...and it would. No more endless TO bullshit coverage. I've refused to show sypathy for a clown who's made a career of throwing teammates under the bus.

I don't walk around wishing anyone dead. But if someone decides they want to be dead (as TO apparently did)...I'll feel free to weigh in on it. In this case...no big loss (if TO were gone).