ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Rockefeller Dead!!...finally (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306732)

Bowser 03-21-2017 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 12791933)
Sounds like the rest of the board agrees. Mods....make it happen.

Done

LoneWolf 03-21-2017 10:48 PM

BlackOp is a poor man who sees anyone with money as evil. He is neither smart enough or possesses the work ethic to pull himself out of poverty so he rails against what he sees as some sort of elitist society that conspires to keep people like himself down.

BlackOp 03-21-2017 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 12792841)
BlackOp is a poor man who sees anyone with money as evil. He is neither smart enough or possesses the work ethic to pull himself out of poverty so he rails against what he sees as some sort of elitist society that conspires to keep people like himself down.

You suck at analysis...I rail against people who do evil shit. Rockefeller had the means to be a great human and used his genetic luck to impoverish/destabilize entire countries and rob them of money/natural resources he didn't need. All for the idealization of a one world system ruled by financial elite. The blood-sucker ruined so many lives....

The people defending this ****ing parasite...for giving 2 billion are clueless. First off the money was cover..and a tiny portion of what he stole. It how they work the system by owning the media, creating foundations and making sure it is headline fodder. It's snake venom.

splatbass 03-21-2017 11:03 PM

BlackOp proves the idea that the crazy don't know they are crazy. He is entertaining though.

BlackOp 03-21-2017 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12792850)
BlackOp proves the idea that the crazy don't know they are crazy. He is entertaining though.

And you prove that sheep dont know they are sheep...

LoneWolf 03-21-2017 11:09 PM

Worked on a one world system his entire life, lived to be 101 years old, and there still isn't a one world system. Sounds like Mr. Rockefeller was a failure.

LoneWolf 03-21-2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12792851)

Maybe if you would quit ****ing them in the ass they wouldn't be so confused.

splatbass 03-21-2017 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12792851)

I actually think for myself, and look at conspiracy theories (and everything else) with great skepticism. Hell, I'm from Missouri so you have to show me. You are the sheep that believes whatever crazy crap that they feed you. If you didn't take these conspiracy theories at face value you would be much better off.

BlackOp 03-21-2017 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 12792854)
Worked on a one world system his entire life, lived to be 101 years old, and there still isn't a one world system. Sounds like Mr. Rockefeller was a failure.

No..he succeeded in being a treasonous, globalist pig...it didn't hurt that he was born into the richest family in American history. Forbes in owned by these people...and try to pass off his worth at something like 3 billion. He owns part of the Fed, controlling interest in every major oil company, and Chase bank. That family was worth billions in the 50s.

BlackOp 03-21-2017 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12792860)
I actually think for myself, and look at conspiracy theories (and everything else) with great skepticism. Hell, I'm from Missouri so you have to show me. You are the sheep that believes whatever crazy crap that they feed you. If you didn't take these conspiracy theories at face value you would be much better off.

You just repeated my post...and tried to play it off as your own.

you are a trip....**** man. This is like having a conversation with a foot stool...

splatbass 03-21-2017 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12792861)
No..he succeeded in being a treasonous, globalist pig...it didn't hurt that he was born into the richest family in American history. Forbes in owned by these people...and try to pass off his worth at something like 3 billion. He owns part of the Fed, controlling interest in every major oil company, and Chase bank. That family was worth billions in the 50s.

glob·al·ist
ˈɡlōbəlist/
noun
a person who advocates the interpretation or planning of economic and foreign policy in relation to events and developments throughout the world.
adjective

Like it or not we live in a global economy. That is the reality. What happens in the rest of the world impacts us and vice versa.

BlackOp 03-22-2017 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickhead (Post 12792272)
ten years to the day before 9/11
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/txukr5zgHnw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

See...this is where people's cognitive dissonance really is exposed.

You have the President...telling the public, in a national address, that a NWO is the aim. He even mentions "when WE are successful, and WE will be"...who the f.ck is WE?

Then you have the dopey MFs on here acting like the NWO is a thing of conspiracy fantasy...the god damn PRESIDENT brazenly told them 25+ years ago. The MSM has brainwashed people, to the extent, that even when forced to watch this video...they still deny it exists.

Nickhead 03-22-2017 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12792896)

You have the President...telling the public, in a national address, that a NWO is the aim. He even mentions "when WE are successful, and WE will be"...who the f.ck is WE?

Then you have the dopey MFs on here acting like the NWO is a thing of conspiracy fantasy...the god damn PRESIDENT brazenly told them 25+ years ago. The MSM has brainwashed people, to the extent, that even when forced to watch this video...they still deny it exists.

WE stands for World Enslavement :D

LoneWolf 03-22-2017 01:11 AM

Quote:

The phrase "New World Order" doesn't mean what you think it does in this context. When President Bush used the phrase "Thousand Points of Light", did you walk outside your mother's basement and actually look for a beam of light across the sky?

splatbass 03-22-2017 01:12 AM

Quote:

He wasn't talking about the crazy whack job conspiracy theory "New World Order" (capitalized in true whack job fashion). In fact, the whack jobs took what he said then and CREATED the conspiracy theory, not the other way around. I can only assume you are too young to remember this, because otherwise you are just a gullible moron.