ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

BoneKrusher 12-01-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 9168517)
Regardless of how all the facts pan out, what a terribly sad thing to happen.

agreed.

The Bad Guy 12-01-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9168558)
I don't care if he was born a murderer or made a murderer.

He IS a murderer and that's all that matters.

It's just unreal the people that will pull the "You don't know what he was going through at the time card".

I don't really care what he was going through at the time. I care that he murdered a woman he had a child with.

You want to RIP a murderer, be my guest.

That won't be me.

htismaqe 12-01-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9168528)
I won't speculate as to why this happened with shit like "head trauma" or other such factors. Sometimes arguments, yes regular arguments, escalate into crimes of passion and people die. Happens everyday. I'm not defending Jovie in any way, just saying that Occam's razor probably applies here pretty well. They got into a heated argument and it escalated. People trying to sensationalize this need to find something better to do with their day.

This.

GoChargers 12-01-2012 04:29 PM

Who gives a crap what Belcher is going through? How about the kid he left behind? What's she going to go through?

Christ, some people have some screwed-up priorities.

Hammock Parties 12-01-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9168529)
Belcher obviously called Romeo or Pioli after he killed her and was on the way to Arrowhead.

We don't know what happened.

Someone could have alerted them that he was on his way with a gun and they intercepted him.

Frazod 12-01-2012 04:31 PM

I don't know what's more depressing - the team in general, what Belcher did, or everybody here ranting and raving about it.

All I know is that I can't remember the last time something associated with the Chiefs actually made me feel good.

rabblerouser 12-01-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9168579)
I don't know what's more depressing - the team in general, what Belcher did, or everybody here ranting and raving about it.

All I know is that I can't remember the last time something associated with the Chiefs actually made me feel good.

^this.

Iconic 12-01-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9168558)
I don't care if he was born a murderer or made a murderer.

He IS a murderer and that's all that matters.

A man breaks into your house and you shoot him whilst trying to protect your family. Is that not also murder? Murder isn't always black and white.

htismaqe 12-01-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Yep. :(

Chiefs Pantalones 12-01-2012 04:34 PM

We have free will. We have a choice to do what we want to do. You don't have to kill anyone if you don't want to. The whole, "something made him snap, yada yada." It was him. All him. Do we make mistakes? Yes. We all do. But there are no excuses for his actions. He CHOSE to kill his girlfriend then himself. Nobody made him. The focus should be on the girl's family and child.

htismaqe 12-01-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 9168584)
A man breaks into your house and you shoot him whilst trying to protect your family. Is that not also murder? Murder isn't black and white. This crime isn't either.

Nope, that's not a murder. Sorry.

Dartgod 12-01-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 9168584)
A man breaks into your house and you shoot him whilst trying to protect your family. Is that not also murder? Murder isn't black and white.

I don't even...

rabblerouser 12-01-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9168592)
Nope, that's not a murder. Sorry.

right - that's called 'natural selection.'

Prison Bitch 12-01-2012 04:35 PM

Self defense is not murder. Surely that guy wasn't serious

mlyonsd 12-01-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

As a fan I can't remember feeling any more empty than today considering the way the season has gone.