ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Will Dwayne Bowe's baggage scare teams away? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269906)

SAUTO 02-11-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9394765)
Off topic, but I read his user name as Jason's Auto which would mean Sauto is the wrong reference. But then I may be wrong. :)

You are wrong as usual.

I'm a little Asian guy. cross eyed too.
Posted via Mobile Device

HC_Chief 02-11-2013 06:47 PM

Peter King is a hack.

Frankie 02-11-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9394751)
Yeah, baggage.

Like when he was banned from participating in high school athletics in Virginia.

Or when he wrestled his college WR coach to the ground by the neck in a fit of rage.

Or when he failed multiple drug tests that his college HC swept under the rug, or the one he failed while at the NFL combine.

Or that he's an entitled ****stain, playing only when he wants to, and blaming headaches when he doesn't.

Oh, wait. That's Percy Harvin. The guy who actually HAS BAGGAGE, yet the media ignores it.

Bowe's the bad guy. Hope like hell we re-sign this goddamn menace to society.

:clap:

Wasn't a thread here in which most everyone was drooling at Harvin's availability?

Frankie 02-11-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9394768)
You are wrong as usual.

I'm a little Asian guy. cross eyed too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Let go of my leg. You are pulling too hard.

SAUTO 02-11-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9394780)
Let go of my leg. You are pulling too hard.

As long as it's just your leg I'm good. I didn't look when I latched on...
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 02-11-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9394765)
Off topic, but I read his user name as Jason's Auto which would mean Sauto is the wrong reference. But then I may be wrong. :)

I envision him as an Asian-American midget hence Sauto :)

GloryDayz 02-11-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9394399)
Maybe because the drops he has are more memorable. I don't give a crap if the wide receiver makes a 100 beautiful catches in a season if he drops easy ones that could win games in the end zone.

This...

Nice guy and all, perhaps has TONS of talent, but in the end there were enough instances where balls were dropped that either lead to the conclusion that he actually isn't as talented as we thought, lacks focus, and/or wasn't putting it all out there "to win the game" (saving himself for his next team maybe???) when the expectation is to catch almost everything that touches your hands. The only other reason is the ball has Pam on it, and that I'm doubting...

SAUTO 02-11-2013 07:15 PM

Saving himself for the next team?

Sorry man but that just sounds ignorant. It makes no ****ing sense
Posted via Mobile Device

Mother****erJones 02-11-2013 07:16 PM

**** peter king. Funny how he mentions every other team that needs a QB for Flacco but KC. He's like CLE will be all over him..ya and ya think KC wont be?

SAUTO 02-11-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9394838)
**** peter king. Funny how he mentions every other team that needs a QB for Flacco but KC. He's like CLE will be all over him..ya and ya think KC wont be?

He hasn't figured out Pioli was fired, Pioli said himself flacco shouldn't get big money until he gets a few more pelts on the wall
Posted via Mobile Device

Setsuna 02-11-2013 07:23 PM

ROFL yall are so ****ing reeruned. All that shit you listed about Harvin was how many years ago? Yall are raging over shit they're referencing for Bowe 3 years ago. Yet for someone else yall are, "Oh noes!" Dumb ****s.

BigMeatballDave 02-11-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9394857)
ROFL yall are so ****ing reeruned. All that shit you listed about Harvin was how many years ago? Yall are raging over shit they're referencing for Bowe 3 years ago. Yet for someone else yall are, "Oh noes!" Dumb ****s.

Simply due to the fact that you didn't get OTWP's overall tone of his post, makes you a moron.

SAUTO 02-11-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9394857)

Harvin had altercations with his coach this past year
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 02-11-2013 07:32 PM

And Bowe only said something stupid and used diuretics.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ace Gunner 02-11-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9394825)
This...

Nice guy and all, perhaps has TONS of talent, but in the end there were enough instances where balls were dropped that either lead to the conclusion that he actually isn't as talented as we thought, lacks focus, and/or wasn't putting it all out there "to win the game" (saving himself for his next team maybe???) when the expectation is to catch almost everything that touches your hands. The only other reason is the ball has Pam on it, and that I'm doubting...

he's not clutch -- at least, not so far. but, he's about the best WR in the league at boxing out defenders and he has worked hard to become quick, run routes and he's the best blocker WR in the game, among the best ever imo.

Bowe began the 2012 season with a drop, but he was at his best ever after a few games, dismal season that it was. He was as guilty as the next guy for this dreadful year, but I really liked what I saw at one point there and he did have critical drops in his past, but I just think that he has put the work in to become his best and with a new WCO plus QB & coaches, I believe Bowe will become elite in any critic's eyes.

Folks may argue about his contract or that he is not worth yadayada, I am not counting on Bowe to make it into the HOF, but I think his best is just ahead.