ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Alt chiefs planet mock draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269621)

bsp4444 02-21-2013 05:46 AM

Man, you were too quick. I'm ready to trade Brady and/or Ryan to the Chiefs! I like this game!

Mother****erJones 02-21-2013 06:12 AM

LOL im only trying to do a trade if its realistic

chiefscafan 02-21-2013 10:30 AM

Foles is a really great prospect he just doesn't fit the chip Kelly offense. I told you I've done my homework this year. A chip Kelly qb has to be accurate and foles is just too raw in that right now. We have mike Vick who isn't super accurate but is a good starter while we search for that qb either this draft or next.

Foles was a forth rounder last year so we got equal compensation. We also got an added sixth and arenas. This team needs to change some personnel around to fit a chip Kelly team. The more players the better. This draft may not be filled with superstars but strong depth it is.

I disagree with dtchiefs4life Arenas doesn't suck he has got a bad rep around here. He actually did a really good job at cb late in the year. He is a great NB corner so worse case he does that for us. I think the return blocking has been horrible as well for chiefs sometimes a guy needs a change of scenery.

I'm happy with this trade sets us up with a lot of options.

Mother****erJones 02-21-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 9422245)
Foles is a really great prospect he just doesn't fit the chip Kelly offense. I told you I've done my homework this year. A chip Kelly qb has to be accurate and foles is just too raw in that right now. We have mike Vick who isn't super accurate but is a good starter while we search for that qb either this draft or next.

Foles was a forth rounder last year so we got equal compensation. We also got an added sixth and arenas. This team needs to change some personnel around to fit a chip Kelly team. The more players the better. This draft may not be filled with superstars but strong depth it is.

I disagree with dtchiefs4life Arenas doesn't suck he has got a bad rep around here. He actually did a really good job at cb late in the year. He is a great NB corner so worse case he does that for us. I think the return blocking has been horrible as well for chiefs sometimes a guy needs a change of scenery.

I'm happy with this trade sets us up with a lot of options.

It seems like when he's in the slot he's burnt a lot better on an island

chiefscafan 02-21-2013 10:57 AM

True but when the opposite cb is Brandon flowers you are gonna get tested a lot. The D is blamed a lot around here but I felt they played really good down the stretch the qb play and the O really let down this team.

With a couple of tweaks this D can be really good not sure bout sutton hire but we will see. I agree with most on here we should have resigned Carr that was really stupid move on pioli's part.

ArrowheadMagic 02-21-2013 02:55 PM

WTF is going on in here?

Mother****erJones 02-21-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 9423221)
WTF is going on in here?

Wheelin n dealin baby!

saphojunkie 02-21-2013 07:51 PM

The #2 pick is up for grabs. Anybody feel like getting a one dimensional defensive tackle on the not-cheap?

O.city 02-21-2013 07:53 PM

I don't really think trades are a good idea.

RyFo18 02-21-2013 08:13 PM

As the Jets GM, I will give you all my picks if you take Tebow off my hands.

chiefscafan 02-21-2013 08:26 PM

Ok guys realistic trades please.

RyFo18 02-21-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 9424214)
Ok guys realistic trades please.

Just messing around. Simmer down!

The Franchise 02-21-2013 11:15 PM

$5 says you guys don't finish.

KurtCobain 02-22-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9424562)
$5 says you guys don't finish.

I'll take that bet. Plus a one day internet ban. No using the internet for one whole day except for work purposes.

The Franchise 02-22-2013 09:56 AM

Here's the simple reason why.

Allowing trades opens up the ability for teams to take their ENTIRE allotted time to try and work out trades. Taking the entire time is going to push other teams picks into the middle of the night and they're going to get skipped.