ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Last Night's Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266587)

SAUTO 11-13-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9116140)
^ this

Huh? Your prior post disagrees with the post you just "this'd"
Posted via Mobile Device

HemiEd 11-13-2012 04:46 PM

Anyone else besides me think that Baldwins injury play was actually a reception? It sure looked like it to me.

gblowfish 11-13-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9116211)
Anyone else besides me think that Baldwins injury play was actually a reception? It sure looked like it to me.

Yes, I thought that was a catch. Ground caused the fumble.

PACHIEFSFAN 11-13-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

I believe it absolutely was a reception. He had possession when he hit the ground while being touched by the defender before releasing the ball.

Ace Gunner 11-13-2012 05:32 PM

well written, George. I agree there is no point in firing RC mid season, but I will once again say the Chiefs would have an advantage going into the last weeks with a GM vacancy by allowing the next guy time to ponder what is here and what needs replacing.

Coogs 11-13-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Yes. Couldn't believe we didn't throw the challange flag.

mnchiefsguy 11-13-2012 05:41 PM

Honestly, I do not believe Baldwin is ever going to do anything for this team unless we get a QB that can actually throw the ball to him.

chieffan09 11-13-2012 05:43 PM

Is it me, or do the steelers win more games than any other team when they get outplayed?friggn hate the steelers.

notorious 11-13-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 9116327)
Honestly, I do not believe Baldwin is ever going to do anything for this team unless we get a QB that can actually throw the ball to him.

He can't get seperation.

Slow with no quickness = BUST

Halfcan 11-13-2012 05:50 PM

did Poe do anything? I just saw the last half of the game- he only ended up with one tackle-lol Is he even getting a push up the middle??

What is up with this guy??

PACHIEFSFAN 11-13-2012 05:52 PM

I am not a fan of Fatal Fetal Cassell, but I watched that last pass several times in slo-mo and freeze frame by frame. It started as a tight spiral until it passed the DL's out stretched arm. That's when the nose of the ball went up and seemed to flutter. I know someone will say I am wrong, but I know what I saw. If someone can post a video proving it wrong, I will admit I was drinking too much. Who knows, Cassell may have thrown behind Bowe, giving the CB an easy pick 6.

Rasputin 11-13-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PACHIEFSFAN (Post 9116348)
I am not a fan of Fatal Fetal Cassell, but I watched that last pass several times in slo-mo and freeze frame by frame. It started as a tight spiral until it passed the DL's out stretched arm. That's when the nose of the ball went up and seemed to flutter. I know someone will say I am wrong, but I know what I saw. If someone can post a video proving it wrong, I will admit I was drinking too much. Who knows, Cassell may have thrown behind Bowe, giving the CB an easy pick 6.

I'd like to see it too, cuz I didn't see any tip at the time.

Rasputin 11-13-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9116342)
did Poe do anything? I just saw the last half of the game- he only ended up with one tackle-lol Is he even getting a push up the middle??

What is up with this guy??

Yes, he actually did for DJ was getting through the Oline pretty good. At least DJ was in beast mode.

BigMeatballDave 11-13-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PACHIEFSFAN (Post 9116348)

Or, maybe the pass would have been lower and an easier INT.

Also, QUIT MAKING EXCUSES FOR THE reerun.

Frazod 11-13-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9116236)
Yes, I thought that was a catch. Ground caused the fumble.

No it wasn't. Nothing to see here. Move along.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WgV2Bb573g...rBowl-Refs.jpg