ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The constant negativity is tiresome. Who is ready to join me and move on? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271150)

Bugeater 03-14-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9498755)
Thats the same for me. I love the in your face honesty here. I wouldn't hang on any other Chiefs site because of the homerism. I'm not asking for that. Go to the Coalition if you want that. Just not every single thread with the same opinion.

We need to move on. It's done. the moves are made. What does it mean to us for the upcoming season? Wheres that discussion?

That's been discussed. We'll go 8-8, win most of our home games and the true fans will be happy and Clark will make lots of money and be happy as well.

DaFace 03-14-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9498779)
There has been plenty of reasonable discussion.

But people are pissed, and rightly so. So when they present their case and you don't agree, you interpret it as bitching.

There are two sides to an argument. Just because it's not your side, doesn't make it "bitching".

A large number of people have literally claimed that the Alex Smith trade was worse than the trade for Matt Cassel. If that's not just being bitchy, then people here are complete idiots whose sports opinions have no merit.

KurtCobain 03-14-2013 04:27 PM

I AM IN MOTHER ****ER

Bugeater 03-14-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9498808)
I AM IN MOTHER ****ER

:homer:

Ming the Merciless 03-14-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9498802)
A large number of people have literally claimed that the Alex Smith trade was worse than the trade for Matt Cassel. If that's not just being bitchy, then people here are complete idiots whose sports opinions have no merit.

That is hypocritical, there is a very good argument that without the benefit of hindsight, the two trades are very similar.....

Cassel had only one season playing in the NFL , Smith has had 7 ......

If anything, Cassel was a swing in the dark......whereas Smith is a known quantity.

I personally think your quote above shows how biased(or ignorant of the realities of alex smith) you are.

Imon Yourside 03-14-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

I think both QB's are similar, the only real question is what Reid can do with him.

Fairplay 03-14-2013 04:31 PM

I like the moves this pre-season so far even for Alex Smith. I have faith in Reid and Dorsey as well, I try to a positive person.

There are some negative nancy's on this board who have to constantly post that they hate the Smith trade over and over. I think they are just miserable people though.

BigRedChief 03-14-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9498808)
I AM IN MOTHER ****ER

Wait a mintue, you agree but insult me in the same post?

You are fully adapted to the Planet.:thumb:

DaFace 03-14-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9498816)
That is hypocritical, there is a very good argument that without the benefit of hindsight, the two trades are very similar.....

Cassel had only one season playing in the NFL , Smith has had 7 ......

If anything, Cassel was a swing in the dark......whereas Smith is a known quantity.

I personally think your quote above shows how biased(or ignorant of the realities of alex smith) you are.

Uh, no. The 9ers are my #2 team. I've watched every game Alex has played (that didn't conflict with a Chiefs game) in the past three years.

Frosty 03-14-2013 04:33 PM

I hated the traded and spazzed out completely when it was announced. Now that the reality has set in, there is nothing I can do about it now. So I can either change teams or I can learn to deal with it and hope that Dane is right that Reid and Dorsey have a long term plan. I will say that my expectations are even lower than last season and I reserve the right to bitch about it in the future if ASmith is mediocre and one of this classes' QBs blows up.

Ming the Merciless 03-14-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9498831)
Uh, no. The 9ers are my #2 team. I've watched every game Alex has played (that didn't conflict with a Chiefs game) in the past three years.

And you feel he is more than a game manager type of QB? Maybe you shouldve watched a few more years....

BigRedChief 03-14-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9498831)
Uh, no. The 9ers are my #2 team.

#2 team? #2 TEAM? There can be only one.:shake:

ModSocks 03-14-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

How are they being complete idiots? They have a legit argument.

See, you're just as guilty as they are. You wanna play the role of "wait and see" but refuse to acknowledge their very valid argument.

There is no more reason to label them an idiot than there is to label you an idiot.

If you truly were neutral like you say you are, then you'd understand their argument and not label them as "bitching"

notorious 03-14-2013 04:36 PM

After Pioli, I don't get very mad at anything Chiefs related.

I will keep on doing what I have been doing: Hoping for the best, but not losing my shit when the status quo happens.

007 03-14-2013 04:38 PM

Though I am really not happy with what we have done at QB, I am giving them the benefit of the doubt for this season. BUT, if it turns out my concerns were right, I'm ripping them a new one by the end of the season.