ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet The Hootie thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255055)

pr_capone 01-14-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8293995)
So, with that...**** all of you, and goodnight.

Even me??? :deevee:

ClevelandBronco 01-14-2012 02:06 PM

I like to think that banyon and Dane are living on a farm now with plenty of sheep to worry, and room to run until they find rest under a perfect, peaceful shade tree.

pr_capone 01-14-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 8294002)
I like to think that banyon and Dane are living on a farm now with plenty of sheep to worry, and room to run until they find rest under a perfect, peaceful shade tree where Hootie will jump down from the branches, drug the sheep, then **** them

FYP

L.A. Chieffan 01-14-2012 02:08 PM

I got banned for two days. Why? Because Im the only REAL fan on here and people can't handle the truth. Nice banning.

BigMeatballDave 01-14-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8293969)
Dane
Mecca
Hootie
Hamas
Peanut
htis
banyon

All of them are either gone or rarely post anymore. I didn't even like a couple of those posters, but you're never going to have a board where all of the posters like each other.

Other than Hootie, what do the others have to do with Mods?

Frazod 01-14-2012 02:08 PM

I'm facebook friends with Dane - if anybody wants me a pass along a message, I'd be happy to.

Rams Fan 01-14-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8294010)
Other than Hootie, what do the others have to do with Mods?

I would guess Dane, but that has to do with how he wanted a situation handled and it wasn't handled the way he wanted it to be.

L.A. Chieffan 01-14-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8294011)
I'm facebook friends with Dane - if anybody wants me a pass along a message, I'd be happy to.

Ya tell him to come back so we can talk shit to you together

Phobia 01-14-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 8293974)
LOL! That was a really ****ing short leash.

It's simply not true. I don't mind criticism. If I banned people for criticizing me, half of the posters on this thread would be banned, no? Hootie raised a valid point. In fact, I brought back the 3 Honorable Mention bans after I read it.

Hootie was allowed back on this site 2-3 times after earning legit bans over the past year.

I'm not going to share the exact quote of the terms of his ban because it was a private correspondence and it wasn't from me, but it essentially boiled down to "don't be a douchebag or you're going to be gone again".

Since receiving those instructions he's been banned for 2 days as a reminder and been warned at least once that he's on a short-leash and what being on the "short-leash" means.

This isn't just Phil doesn't like Hootie. That's true. I don't. I don't like a few other people either but I don't run around banning people I don't like.

This is an issue that has been discussed ad nauseum by the mods. It's not something that we take lightly and just decided because one of us may have been on the rag.

It's not over any one post. It's a body of work. It's a process.

Phobia 01-14-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8294009)
I got banned for two days. Why? Because Im the only REAL fan on here and people can't handle the truth. Nice banning.

No you didn't. **edit, actually you did get banned for 2 days for Honorable Mention in the DOTY contest.

But, I brought you back early. I do feel badly about it though. I'm going to add 2 days to the end of your tenure here.

Frazod 01-14-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8294015)
Ya tell him to come back so we can talk shit to you together

Yeah, that'll get him back.

Bane 01-14-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8294011)

Yeah he promised me a grilled avocado burger.:thumb:

L.A. Chieffan 01-14-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8294020)
No you didn't. I brought you back early.

Haha what like an hour? Whatever

Hammock Parties 01-14-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8294016)
This is an issue that has been discussed ad nauseum by the mods. It's not something that we take lightly and just decided because one of us may have been on the rag.

It's not over any one post. It's a body of work. It's a process.

It constantly amazes me how you handle everything so perfectly.

It's like a gift.

:hail:

Frazod 01-14-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bane (Post 8294022)
Yeah he promised me a grilled avocado burger.:thumb:

Damn, that sounds tasty.