ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games What game are you playing now? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268121)

AndChiefs 03-21-2013 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9517196)
Maybe try Anno 1404 if it's cheaper? It's a hell of a game and the setting is more interesting (IMO).

I'll look at it

QuikSsurfer 03-21-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9517374)
RDR is a masterpiece. Probably the 2nd best Rockstar game after Bully.

FYP

Imon Yourside 03-21-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9517576)
I remember how much I hated the idea of them adding MP and I've played far, far more MP than SP in the year the game's been out. Still play.

To be fair one of my employees has played it nonstop since it came out and he's a big Halo fan(hate that game). So he finally talked me into buying it(free game from simcity debacle) for pc and I don't regret it. :D

Imon Yourside 03-21-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9516027)
I'm not much for video games, but a friend mentioned that there is an app for Spaceward Ho!, a game I played the crap out of waaaay back in the day, so I had to download it and give it a shot.

Got crushed in my first game. ROFL

I bought that when it first came out(man am I old), just found an original copy a couple of months ago and voila it still works on Windows 7.

Amnorix 03-21-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9516049)
Link please? Or is it a phone game? Spaceward Ho! and Strategic Conquest were two of my first mulitplayer games and they were both fantastic.

Well, iPad in my case. Went to the App store, so don't have a link... :shrug:

I remember Strategic Conquest!! That game was awesome. I thought of it a couple years ago but could not for the life of me remember hte name of the damn game. Thanks! (Now I can see if there is an app for that too). :D

patteeu 03-21-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9517950)
Well, iPad in my case. Went to the App store, so don't have a link... :shrug:

I remember Strategic Conquest!! That game was awesome. I thought of it a couple years ago but could not for the life of me remember hte name of the damn game. Thanks! (Now I can see if there is an app for that too). :D

Many years ago, I introduced my Dad to Strategic Conquest and he liked it, which is unusual because he's more of a Solitaire guy when it comes to computer games. He had an old Mac before Mac OS X, but he liked the game so much that when the newer Macs were going to phase out their OS 9 emulators, he bought one of the last models so that he could continue to play that one game on it. He still plays it over and over and over. I've tried to introduce him to newer games, but he doesn't really have much interest in moving on.

Rasputin 03-21-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9517467)
I think it's a ways into into into it. Watch your ass in the deser area.....and in the woods. ****in' bears. Bastards

Out of ****ing nowhere a ****ing cougar jumps and kills my horse and I barrely got to kill it to survive JHC. It was raining and I was trying get away from a possy chaising my ass.

The Franchise 03-21-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9517379)
Another aspect of how my player on NCAA football is shit.

DE ,.....no points for doing what the play calls for. Only tackles.

Basically to gain point, abandon all responsibilities and only make tackles. Applies to any defensive position.

2k my player is ****ing light years ahead of EA. holy shit.

I don't know if you've tried a WR yet....but just run go routes and call for the ball. It doesn't penalize you for not running your route.

Oh...and go to a team that doesn't have a running QB.....otherwise he never waits for you to get open....he'll just take off.

Rasputin 03-27-2013 07:21 AM

In Red Dead Redemption anyone else hogtie a guy who tries to steal your horse and lay him on the train tracks & wait for the train?

Splat lolololol. That's what I do with horse thieves.

MBSiMMENS 03-27-2013 06:14 PM

Finally getting around to the Fallout New Vegas DLC on PC..playing Old Worlds Blues and its a good time

ThaVirus 03-27-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

RDR is a masterpiece. Probably the 2nd best Rockstar game after San Andreas.

This man knows.

Deberg_1990 03-27-2013 07:02 PM

Lego City Undercover rocks!

Rasputin 03-28-2013 06:06 AM

Quote:

RDR is a masterpiece. Probably the 2nd best Rockstar game after San Andreas.

GTA 5 is comming soon. Got to get it.

Dr. Gigglepants 03-28-2013 06:38 AM

Zelda - Twilight Princess

My first ever Zelda game. Finally got past the Forest Temple, now I'm looking for the stolen bridge. Trying to decipher Medna's hints and not use the internet. Great game so far.
Posted via Mobile Device

AussieChiefsFan 03-28-2013 06:42 AM

Still GTA IV