ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV NBCs Hannibal trailer (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270589)

007 05-11-2013 06:01 AM

Gillian Anderson

ChiefsFanatic 05-12-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 9656227)
Good call! A few episodes kinda hit a lull but 5 & 6 seem to really shape a awesome plot line as they probably were a bit unsure after the pilot as to how to approach things but after episode 6 it seems they found their stride.

Also, love the introduction of Dr. Chilton, they really have made him a great sketchy character to interact with Will and Hannibal.

Also, awesome to see Eddie Izzard in an awesome role that seems like he'll have quite a nice extended character arc and in quite a few episodes for the remainder of at least this season.

That look Will gave Hannibal while he was in the ambulance made the episode for me.

frankotank 05-13-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 9677208)
That look Will gave Hannibal while he was in the ambulance made the episode for me.

yes that was pretty cool.

now I know this is just a show....but.....if Will was really all-o-that....you'd think somehow/someway he'd already be onto Hannibal.

this is becoming one of my fav shows. at first I wasn't to keen on the actor who plays Hannibal...but now....I couldn't see it any other way.

007 05-13-2013 04:13 PM

It's always wonderful to have guests for dinner.

ChiefsFanatic 05-13-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9679016)
yes that was pretty cool.

now I know this is just a show....but.....if Will was really all-o-that....you'd think somehow/someway he'd already be onto Hannibal.

this is becoming one of my fav shows. at first I wasn't to keen on the actor who plays Hannibal...but now....I couldn't see it any other way.

I think that look was the first two dots being connected in Will's mind.

frankotank 05-14-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 9679318)
I think that look was the first two dots being connected in Will's mind.

I guess. just had to wait to see him with his hand shoved inside someones abdomen! :D

keg in kc 05-14-2013 10:53 AM

Finally decided to watch due to the strong word-of-mouth and I think it's pretty great. Makes The Following look like a freaking joke in just about every way. The production quality is tremendous, the acting is tremendous, the events of each episode are (mostly) tremendous. I hope the ratings uptick.

frankotank 05-14-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9681473)
Finally decided to watch due to the strong word-of-mouth and I think it's pretty great. Makes The Following look like a freaking joke in just about every way. The production quality is tremendous, the acting is tremendous, the events of each episode are (mostly) tremendous. I hope the ratings uptick.

yeah the following isn't in the same league as this imo. only reason I still watch it is 'cause the wife does. it's really kinda....dumb....

Deberg_1990 05-14-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9681473)

It's an awesome show. Looks like it didn't get picked up for the fall though. Maybe it will be back at a later date?

keg in kc 05-14-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9682255)
It's an awesome show. Looks like it didn't get picked up for the fall though. Maybe it will be back at a later date?

It wasn't cancelled as far as I can tell. It's a limited-run midseason show, so they may be waiting to make a decision.

Deberg_1990 05-19-2013 10:05 PM

Hannibal Vs. Tobias in the physchopathic cage match. That was brutal.

This show keeps getting better and better. Last 3 episodes have been brilliant, creepy, great television.

Fire Me Boy! 05-25-2013 06:07 PM

This last episode was good. Still no info on NBC's renewal, but some are reporting there's interest from at least one cable channel should NBC pass. That's good news.

Deberg_1990 05-25-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9709397)
This last episode was good. Still no info on NBC's renewal, but some are reporting there's interest from at least one cable channel should NBC pass. That's good news.

Hard to believe at least one network would not be interested? It's an incredibly well made show. Niche appeal obviously, but still great.

Fire Me Boy! 05-26-2013 08:07 AM

This show has me in the mood for more. Hannibal trilogy today. Manhunter, Silence of the Lambs, and Hannibal.

BWillie 05-26-2013 06:25 PM

This show better get picked up. It is one of the most spectacular shows on tv today. I could do without the insanely corny and over the top artistic death scenes