ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *** 2018 Prospect Tracker: Chiefs Interest / Visits / Work Outs *** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314667)

staylor26 04-20-2018 05:57 AM

Quote:

=kccrow;13524364]Quick to forget these same jackasses were mocking him in the first to Carolina just 2 months ago?

He's the safest WR prospect in the draft, again according to several of these guys. Many other guys have endorsed his play, like Steve Smith.

So now that these media pundits have written some scouting reports listing him as a 2nd to 3rd prospect, he's going to drop from late 1st consideration to midway through the 3rd? I doubt it. I'd say they have it right in saying 2nd round. He's rated by most outlets in the top 6 to 7 receivers in the draft. It depends on who you read.

My personal thought? He doesn't make it past 45 to Green Bay. I'd be thrilled if he dropped to 54 and KC made him their pick, but I have zero faith he makes it anywhere near 78. There are plenty of teams in the top of the 2nd and even up to the Chiefs pick that could use a guy like him, including Cleveland, Indianapolis, Miami, New England, Green Bay, Arizona, and Baltimore. Carolina could easily make a jump from 55 if they don't go receiver in 1. Even IF he somehow slides to round 3, most of those teams pick again before KC at 78.

I just don't see how you can confidently say what you said. But I'm the one full of shit.
I have no idea what you’re talking about. I haven’t seen any of those guys mock him in the 1st. Maybe one did that I didn’t catch, but for the most part that’s the range where those guys have had him.

Besides, these guys adjust their rankings based on what they’re hearing throughout the process, so their rankings are usually more accurate as we get closer to the draft. Absolutely none of those guys have him as a late 1st/early 2nd rounder. That’s what you call a consesus and you’re completely dismissing it. You don’t have to agree, but don’t try to make me out to be an idiot because I’m going by the consensus of those guys as opposed to you. That’s why I’m saying you’re full of shit.

staylor26 04-20-2018 06:20 AM

Also, you said you’re not basing this on your grade, yet you’re ignoring and dismissing the grades of the best in the business. At the same time, you are using mock drafts from months ago, which I’m pretty sure wasn’t from those guys I mentioned, as proof that I’m wrong.

O.city 04-20-2018 08:48 AM

Wtf is happening

O.city 04-20-2018 08:49 AM

I would be happy as shit with a first three picks of Davis Ragnow and a dl

And sign Eric Reid

raybec 4 04-20-2018 08:50 AM

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3oBD9b8Ph3A/hqdefault.jpg

Dante84 04-20-2018 11:35 AM

Updated, added:

Ryan Nall, Oregon State FB
Quentin Poling, Ohio LB
Darius Jackson, Jacksonville State OLB
Christian Sam, ASU LB
Akrum Wadley, Iowa RB
Anthony Miller, Memphis WR
McKay Murphy, Weber State DT
Patrick Morris, TCU C

kccrow 04-20-2018 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13524402)
I have no idea what you’re talking about. I haven’t seen any of those guys mock him in the 1st. Maybe one did that I didn’t catch, but for the most part that’s the range where those guys have had him.

Besides, these guys adjust their rankings based on what they’re hearing throughout the process, so their rankings are usually more accurate as we get closer to the draft. Absolutely none of those guys have him as a late 1st/early 2nd rounder. That’s what you call a consesus and you’re completely dismissing it. You don’t have to agree, but don’t try to make me out to be an idiot because I’m going by the consensus of those guys as opposed to you. That’s why I’m saying you’re full of shit.

You're just a reeruned mother****er, aren't you? ****ing ignored. Peace bitch.

bsp4444 04-22-2018 06:35 AM

Are we having auditions to be the next Dane and nobody said anything?

KChiefs1 04-28-2018 09:57 AM

*** 2018 Prospect Tracker: Chiefs Interest / Visits / Work Outs ***

Speaks didn’t have a visit with the Chiefs?

staylor26 04-28-2018 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 13536832)
Speaks didn’t have a visit with the Chiefs?

Yes. According to Veach we met at the combine and had a private visit.

Dante84 04-28-2018 10:15 AM

Yep. We didn't have it though. Didn't leak.

Dante84 05-01-2018 12:27 PM

Wow, guys.

7(!!!) dudes on this list were picked up by the Chiefs via the draft or UDFA.

Congrats on a hell of a job this year.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 08-09-2018 07:08 PM

This draft class sucks ass