ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football The flawed logic of Mizzou fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=193374)

Sam Hall 10-05-2008 08:31 AM

The flawed logic of Mizzou fans
 
You say tradition doesn't matter, yet you're so excited about ending your 30-year losing streak in Lincoln.

You say Bo Pelini sucks, yet Gary Pinkel was 9-14 during his first two seasons at Mizzou. Many Mizzou fans wanted him fired.

Something doesn't add up.

I'm not crying in my beer over Nebraska's loss last night. I told you how the game would unfold. I don't feel your pain. You can't get it all back in two years.

Tradition is the reason you're so excited. You want what Nebraska, Texas and Oklahoma have. You are getting a small taste of it. A national title and a Heisman this season would only be one step. You must sustain similar success over decades.

I think Kansas State and Colorado have more tradition than Mizzou. K-State recently won a conference title. Colorado has a national title and a Heisman.

Pelini will need several seasons to turn around the program - just like Gary Pinkel and Mark Mangino needed. Nebraska has no talent on either side of the ball. The defense isn't fast enough to blitz effectively. The offense is overrated, and the play calling sucks. I hate some of their pass plays.

It's a process. Instant gratification wasn't going to happen. You know that from your own experience.

Last year's Huskers gave up and made tons of mistakes. This year's Huskers make mistakes because they're too aggressive. I'll take the aggression.

Callahan never would've apologized to the state like Pelini did last night.

Think about the things I have mentioned here.

milkman 10-05-2008 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall (Post 5082953)
You say tradition doesn't matter, yet you're so excited about ending your 30-year losing streak in Lincoln.

You say Bo Pelini sucks, yet Gary Pinkel was 9-14 during his first two seasons at Mizzou. Many Mizzou fans wanted him fired.

Something doesn't add up.

I'm not crying in my beer over Nebraska's loss last night. I told you how the game would unfold. I don't feel your pain. You can't get it all back in two years.

Tradition is the reason you're so excited. You want what Nebraska, Texas and Oklahoma have. You are getting a small taste of it. A national title and a Heisman this season would only be one step. You must sustain similar success over decades.

I think Kansas State and Colorado have more tradition than Mizzou. K-State recently won a conference title. Colorado has a national title and a Heisman.

Pelini will need several seasons to turn around the program - just like Gary Pinkel and Mark Mangino needed. Nebraska has no talent on either side of the ball. The defense isn't fast enough to blitz effectively. The offense is overrated, and the play calling sucks. I hate some of their pass plays.

It's a process. Instant gratification wasn't going to happen. You know that from your own experience.

Last year's Huskers gave up and made tons of mistakes. This year's Huskers make mistakes because they're too aggressive. I'll take the aggression.

Callahan never would've apologized to the state like Pelini did last night.

Think about the things I have mentioned here.

Sounds like a load of crap of me.

Mr. Arrowhead 10-05-2008 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall (Post 5082953)
You say tradition doesn't matter, yet you're so excited about ending your 30-year losing streak in Lincoln.

You say Bo Pelini sucks, yet Gary Pinkel was 9-14 during his first two seasons at Mizzou. Many Mizzou fans wanted him fired.

Something doesn't add up.

I'm not crying in my beer over Nebraska's loss last night. I told you how the game would unfold. I don't feel your pain. You can't get it all back in two years.

Tradition is the reason you're so excited. You want what Nebraska, Texas and Oklahoma have. You are getting a small taste of it. A national title and a Heisman this season would only be one step. You must sustain similar success over decades.

I think Kansas State and Colorado have more tradition than Mizzou. K-State recently won a conference title. Colorado has a national title and a Heisman.

Pelini will need several seasons to turn around the program - just like Gary Pinkel and Mark Mangino needed. Nebraska has no talent on either side of the ball. The defense isn't fast enough to blitz effectively. The offense is overrated, and the play calling sucks. I hate some of their pass plays.

It's a process. Instant gratification wasn't going to happen. You know that from your own experience.

Last year's Huskers gave up and made tons of mistakes. This year's Huskers make mistakes because they're too aggressive. I'll take the aggression.

Callahan never would've apologized to the state like Pelini did last night.

Think about the things I have mentioned here.

even tho mizzou fans will never admit, this post is very true

OnTheWarpath15 10-05-2008 08:36 AM

Whatever makes you sleep easier after an ass raping...

OnTheWarpath15 10-05-2008 08:36 AM

Oh, and I just read this a minute ago, not sure if it's been addressed.

Interesting.


http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/spo...3?OpenDocument

Daniel says Husker spit on him
By Vahe Gregorian
ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
10/05/2008

LINCOLN, Neb. Between comments coming from the Nebraska camp and Mizzou's 30-year stretch of futility here entering Saturday's game, MU quarterback Chase Daniel said he already was as fired up as he'd ever been for a football game.

But when a Nebraska player spit on him in pre-game warm-ups, Daniel took it all the more personally.

"Nebraska was definitely one of the dirtiest teams I've (ever) played," Daniel said after MU's victory, adding, "You've got to settle it on the field, and I think we more than did that tonight."

The Huskers repeatedly hit him late, in addition to the unidentified player spitting on a helmet-less Daniel.


"I never (had that) done before. I'm not going to say who it was," Daniel said. "He knows who it was and that's bush league."

Daniel also said Nebraska players were throwing balls at Tiger players during warm-ups.

"They wanted to shut us down," he said. "I think that ended within a minute of the game (starting)."

milkman 10-05-2008 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead (Post 5082965)
even tho mizzou fans will never admit, this post is very true

Why would they?

I'm not a misery fan, and as I said, it's crap.

Sure-Oz 10-05-2008 08:37 AM

I will take a national championship and not apologize for it because we don't have a long tradition of being awesome. When was the last time Nebraska was relevant, Scott Frost maybe? So MU should still take a back seat to Nebraska after we slaughtered them? f*** you!

luv 10-05-2008 08:37 AM

You'll take agression even if it means giving up tons of yards in penalties? In a more even match-up, that probably would have been the deciding factor in losing.

I'll admit that I'm unfamiliar with the traditions of college football. I know that Nebraska used to be a powerhouse. Last night, it seemed to me that Mizzou was more about revenge than it was tradition.

I've been known to be wrong, though. Just how I see it.

smittysbar 10-05-2008 08:38 AM

http://www.webdelsol.com/The_Potomac/issue2/crybaby.jpg

Sure-Oz 10-05-2008 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 5082970)
Oh, and I just read this a minute ago, not sure if it's been addressed.

Interesting.


http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/spo...3?OpenDocument

Daniel says Husker spit on him
By Vahe Gregorian
ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
10/05/2008

LINCOLN, Neb. Between comments coming from the Nebraska camp and Mizzou's 30-year stretch of futility here entering Saturday's game, MU quarterback Chase Daniel said he already was as fired up as he'd ever been for a football game.

But when a Nebraska player spit on him in pre-game warm-ups, Daniel took it all the more personally.

"Nebraska was definitely one of the dirtiest teams I've (ever) played," Daniel said after MU's victory, adding, "You've got to settle it on the field, and I think we more than did that tonight."

The Huskers repeatedly hit him late, in addition to the unidentified player spitting on a helmet-less Daniel.


"I never (had that) done before. I'm not going to say who it was," Daniel said. "He knows who it was and that's bush league."

Daniel also said Nebraska players were throwing balls at Tiger players during warm-ups.

"They wanted to shut us down," he said. "I think that ended within a minute of the game (starting)."

Bush league...**** Big Red....not even KU vs MU that shit would happen

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-05-2008 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall (Post 5082953)
You say tradition doesn't matter, yet you're so excited about ending your 30-year losing streak in Lincoln.

You say Bo Pelini sucks, yet Gary Pinkel was 9-14 during his first two seasons at Mizzou. Many Mizzou fans wanted him fired.

Something doesn't add up.

kill yourself.

KevB 10-05-2008 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 5082970)
Oh, and I just read this a minute ago, not sure if it's been addressed.

Interesting.


http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/spo...3?OpenDocument

Daniel says Husker spit on him
By Vahe Gregorian
ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
10/05/2008

LINCOLN, Neb. Between comments coming from the Nebraska camp and Mizzou's 30-year stretch of futility here entering Saturday's game, MU quarterback Chase Daniel said he already was as fired up as he'd ever been for a football game.

But when a Nebraska player spit on him in pre-game warm-ups, Daniel took it all the more personally.

"Nebraska was definitely one of the dirtiest teams I've (ever) played," Daniel said after MU's victory, adding, "You've got to settle it on the field, and I think we more than did that tonight."

The Huskers repeatedly hit him late, in addition to the unidentified player spitting on a helmet-less Daniel.


"I never (had that) done before. I'm not going to say who it was," Daniel said. "He knows who it was and that's bush league."

Daniel also said Nebraska players were throwing balls at Tiger players during warm-ups.

"They wanted to shut us down," he said. "I think that ended within a minute of the game (starting)."

Sounds like a Pelini team to me. He doesn't have self-control, so how can you expect his players to exhibit self-control?

Brock 10-05-2008 08:43 AM

Your "tradition" left town with Tom Osbourne. Seems like you're having a tough time adjusting to not being the big bully on the block anymore.

ImAWalkingCorpse 10-05-2008 08:45 AM

That does sound like something a current Nebraska team would do.. hell even Osborne's teams would still be trying to score when they were up 70-3, but I doubt any of their kids ever spit on an opposing player. I have never really met a Nebraska fan I like.

Bugeater 10-05-2008 08:52 AM

Sam, it's not worth the trouble. Let it go.

Skip Towne 10-05-2008 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImAWalkingCorpse (Post 5082986)
That does sound like something a current Nebraska team would do.. hell even Osborne's teams would still be trying to score when they were up 70-3, but I doubt any of their kids ever spit on an opposing player. I have never really met a Nebraska fan I like.

Meet Bugeater or Alanm then.

Blindside58 10-05-2008 08:57 AM

I'll take "what would a loser Husker fan say?" for $1000.00 Alex.

Spott 10-05-2008 09:02 AM

Life's a bitch when this thing called parity comes around. Now you don't automatically get 9-10 victories a year and get the best players because you were good in the past. Now there is plenty of talent to go around and if you recruit good enough, you can beat anybody. I don't care if our logic is flawed. We won by 5 TD's and would have put 70 on the board if we didn't take our starters out at the end of the third quarter.

Maybe NU can try to get a spot in the tradition bowl at the end of the year and play some other mediocre has been like Notre Dame, Miami, FSU or Michigan.

luv 10-05-2008 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 5082997)
Meet Bugeater or Alanm then.

Never met alanm, but Bugeater is cool as hell.

CoMoChief 10-05-2008 09:10 AM

There is a lot of truth to this thread. MU fans are enjoying it while it lasts because they havent won a national championship in anything relevant for a long long long time.....if ever, I dunno, I havent been alive since 1900.

Basketball once was their respectable sport while Norm was around.....even though he didnt do anything great. He was the Marty Schottenheimer of NCAA Bball. And their football program has been terrible to average for many many years.

This year they finally have the pieces to make a run for a national title. Their offense is the best in the country (I think at least) they have 2 heisman hopefuls along with 2-3 all american players.

This is their year to do it all if theyre gonna do it because if they don't do it this season, they won't do it for a long time. They may come close, but this offense is taylor made for Chase Daniel......he knows the offense like the back of his hand.

Whats better is that MU can run the ball and they can run it well, which makes this offense nearly unstoppable.

But once Daniel, Maclin, and Coffman are gone, This offense isn't going to be anywhere close to what is was this and last season.

I made this same argument to my dad this past basketball season, I told him if KU is going to win a national title they better do it this season because they have the talent to do so and everyone would be leaving after the season regardless.

The same goes for MU fball this season.

MU gets a 5 star recruit here and there. Texas and OU are flooded with the best talent in the NCAA year after year. OU and TX are always ranked in the preseason, usually top 10.

Unfortunately I don't see MU being ranked at all next season.....at least to start out with.

beavis 10-05-2008 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 5082970)
Daniel says Husker spit on him

I was going to post this too. What a joke.

Spott 10-05-2008 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall (Post 5082953)
Colorado has a national title and a Heisman.

Colorado has a completely bogus share of a national championship in '89. Everyone know that CU lost that 5th down game to a terrible Mizzou team that year to go along with a bogus victory against Notre Dame when that phantom holding call stopped ND's go ahead touchdown. CU finished the season with a loss and a tie while Georgia Tech ended the season undefeated without the the help of 2 victories given to them by incompetent refs.

mdstu 10-05-2008 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blindside58 (Post 5082999)
I'll take "what would a loser Husker fan say?" for $1000.00 Alex.

This thread reminds me of the post-game Cutler quote.

the Talking Can 10-05-2008 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall (Post 5082953)
You say tradition doesn't matter, yet you're so excited about ending your 30-year losing streak in Lincoln.

You say Bo Pelini sucks, yet Gary Pinkel was 9-14 during his first two seasons at Mizzou. Many Mizzou fans wanted him fired.

Something doesn't add up.

I'm not crying in my beer over Nebraska's loss last night. I told you how the game would unfold. I don't feel your pain. You can't get it all back in two years.

Tradition is the reason you're so excited. You want what Nebraska, Texas and Oklahoma have. You are getting a small taste of it. A national title and a Heisman this season would only be one step. You must sustain similar success over decades.

I think Kansas State and Colorado have more tradition than Mizzou. K-State recently won a conference title. Colorado has a national title and a Heisman.

Pelini will need several seasons to turn around the program - just like Gary Pinkel and Mark Mangino needed. Nebraska has no talent on either side of the ball. The defense isn't fast enough to blitz effectively. The offense is overrated, and the play calling sucks. I hate some of their pass plays.

It's a process. Instant gratification wasn't going to happen. You know that from your own experience.

Last year's Huskers gave up and made tons of mistakes. This year's Huskers make mistakes because they're too aggressive. I'll take the aggression.

Callahan never would've apologized to the state like Pelini did last night.

Think about the things I have mentioned here.

the most pathetic sour grapes post ever...and i'm a ku fan


lose like a man, you emo goof....

and your HC is the college equivalent of Gunther Cunningham....think about that

the Talking Can 10-05-2008 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blindside58 (Post 5082999)
I'll take "what would a loser Husker fan say?" for $1000.00 Alex.

rep

KcMizzou 10-05-2008 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 5083062)
the most pathetic sour grapes post ever...and i'm a ku fan


lose like a man, you emo goof....

and your HC is the college equivalent of Gunther Cunningham....think about that

LMAO

gblowfish 10-05-2008 09:43 AM

Sam Hall can kiss my lemony fresh ass.

Frazod 10-05-2008 09:45 AM

Well, Dicknose isn't going to turn anything around if he can't recruit. And seriously, other than kids from Nebraska, who would want to play for the Huskers right now?

Your team is basically the Big XII's answer to the Raiders.

Oh, and I almost forgot: :deevee:

Adept Havelock 10-05-2008 09:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
ROFL. Someone should tell Sam there's no crying in football.

alanm 10-05-2008 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 5083072)
Well, Dicknose isn't going to turn anything around if he can't recruit. And seriously, other than kids from Nebraska, who would want to play for the Huskers right now?

Your team is basically the Big XII's answer to the Raiders.

Oh, and I almost forgot: :deevee:

Just got home this morning and I knew it was going to be brutal on here...
But Tim... I expect better from you.

alanm 10-05-2008 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImAWalkingCorpse (Post 5082986)
That does sound like something a current Nebraska team would do.. hell even Osborne's teams would still be trying to score when they were up 70-3, but I doubt any of their kids ever spit on an opposing player. I have never really met a Nebraska fan I like.

I have a really hard time believing that happened.
If it's true then heads should roll.
It will be addressed either way tomorrow in the conference call.

KcMizzou 10-05-2008 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 5083085)
Just got home this morning and I knew it was going to be brutal on here...
But Tim... I expect better from you.

Pfft... Sam Hall's begging for it. Did you even read the original post?

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:14 AM

if the spitting incident actually happened(why would anyone lie about that after the whippin they put on) it just shows more of the "bully" mentality that nebraska was known for back when they actually mattered. why pick the smallest guy on the field to spit on? go spit on a linebacker of lineman

KcMizzou 10-05-2008 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 5083090)
I have a really hard time believing that happened.
If it's true then heads should roll.
It will be addressed either way tomorrow in the conference call.

What, you think Daniel just made it up?

Why would he do that?

OnTheWarpath15 10-05-2008 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5083107)
if the spitting incident actually happened(why would anyone lie about that after the whippin they put on) it just shows more of the "bully" mentality that nebraska was known for back when they actually mattered. why pick the smallest guy on the field to spit on? go spit on a linebacker of lineman

:spock:

Uh...

How about not spitting on anyone?

Rausch 10-05-2008 10:21 AM

Whatever.

It's like being a 40 year old virgin and then banging two Maxim cover girls in the same night.

You can talk and yap all you want about the last 40 years but all I hear is the teacher from the Peanuts cartoons over my happy glow of satisfaction...

alanm 10-05-2008 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 5083108)
What, you think Daniel just made it up?

Why would he do that?

If it really happened there will be repercussions and a player suspended. That shit won't be tolerated by Pelini or Osborne.
Like I said I'm sure it's already being looked into and will be addressed in the conference call tomorrow.

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 5083111)
:spock:

Uh...

How about not spitting on anyone?

why not? because nebraska doesnt know any better obviously.
I wasnt condoning it just sayin that IF you are gonna spit at least pick someone who is big enough to stand up. chase did in the game sure enough

Sure-Oz 10-05-2008 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 5083090)
I have a really hard time believing that happened.
If it's true then heads should roll.
It will be addressed either way tomorrow in the conference call.

Why would chase lie? The guy has credibility and isn't the type to throw a team under a bus or anything unless its legit.

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 5083123)
If it really happened there will be repercussions and a player suspended. That shit won't be tolerated by Pelini or Osborne.
Like I said I'm sure it's already being looked into and will be addressed in the conference call tomorrow.

if there's no video do you actually think the god(osbourne) or the dummy will admit to it?

Sure-Oz 10-05-2008 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5083107)
if the spitting incident actually happened(why would anyone lie about that after the whippin they put on) it just shows more of the "bully" mentality that nebraska was known for back when they actually mattered. why pick the smallest guy on the field to spit on? go spit on a linebacker of lineman

Nebraska isn't a bully of anything, if you can't beat em, spit on em?

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:26 AM

obviously you havent watched big 12 or big 8 football for long, nebraska was the conference bully for years and its nice to see some get back for the other teams, mu killin them and last year ku killin them

DeezNutz 10-05-2008 10:27 AM

One of the biggest criticisms of Pelini was that he's someone who has a hard time controlling his emotions--see: personal foul against VT. Just one example.

Is Bo an upgrade? Yes, I'd say he is, but he better learn to check himself to establish the proper tone for his program. If the head coach is a joke on the sideline, fans should expect the players to follow his lead.

Saulbadguy 10-05-2008 10:27 AM

Hey Texas Tech fans,

We used to be good, so don't get so excited.

:ksu:

alanm 10-05-2008 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 5083126)
Why would chase lie? The guy has credibility and isn't the type to throw a team under a bus or anything unless its legit.

Why are you so quick to assume that it's true?
Nebraska has no such history of Raiders type behavior.
Win or lose they play with class.
Just saying. If true I'm sure Osborne and Pelini will issue a apology tomorrow with the player making a statement.
It's how Nebraska rolls.

Sure-Oz 10-05-2008 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5083131)
obviously you havent watched big 12 or big 8 football for long, nebraska was the conference bully for years and its nice to see some get back for the other teams, mu killin them and last year ku killin them

They haven't done shit in awhile, i don't consider them a bully, esp after that butt woopin and KU's 70 pointer on them last year. They were bullies when Tom Osbourne and the option mattered.

Saulbadguy 10-05-2008 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 5083137)
Why are you so quick to assume that it's true?
Nebraska has no such history of Raiders type behavior.
Win or lose they play with class.
Just saying. If true I'm sure Osborne and Pelini will issue a apology tomorrow with the player making a statement.
It's how Nebraska rolls.

ROFL

DeezNutz 10-05-2008 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 5083137)
Why are you so quick to assume that it's true?
Nebraska has no such history of Raiders type behavior.
Win or lose they play with class.
Just saying. If true I'm sure Osborne and Pelini will issue a apology tomorrow with the player making a statement.
It's how Nebraska rolls.

Is this really how Pelini rolls? Does he seem like someone who is generally in control of himself?

KcMizzou 10-05-2008 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 5083137)
Why are you so quick to assume that it's true?

Because there's no reason for Chase Daniel to make it up...

Jesus... he just put 52 points on you. Why would it even occur to him to make up a story like that? It doesn't make any sense.

You're like a parent who thinks his child can do no wrong.

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 5083139)
They haven't done shit in awhile, i don't consider them a bully, esp after that butt woopin and KU's 70 pointer on them last year. They were bullies when Tom Osbourne and the option mattered.

thats why i said they had the bully mentality back when they actually mattered, look at the post

DeezNutz 10-05-2008 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 5083145)
Because there's no reason for Chase Daniel to make it up...

Jesus... he just put 52 points on you. Why would it even occur to him to make up a story like that? It doesn't make any sense.

Your like a parent who thinks his child can do no wrong.

Because lying about something, which would lead to an unbelievable amount of negative publicity, is the best approach when trying to win the Heisman (a glorified popularity contest).

Sure-Oz 10-05-2008 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5083151)
thats why i said they had the bully mentality back when they actually mattered, look at the post

Did you read my post?? They aren't bullies of anything period??? What have those players actually done btw?? jack and shit! Tradition doesn't mean crap if you suck currently and have for awhile

alanm 10-05-2008 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 5083143)
Is this really how Pelini rolls? Does he seem like someone who is generally in control of himself?

He's got a lot of passion which I like. He needs to get his emotions under control. Like me it's an Italian thing. :D

alanm 10-05-2008 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 5083154)
Did you read my post?? They aren't bullies of anything period??? What have those players actually done btw?? jack and shit! Tradition doesn't mean crap if you suck currently and have for awhile

Oz then why does it matter if they broke the streak last night if it doesn't matter?

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:37 AM

wow, i never said they WERE bullies, maybe you should chill man, read my posts again and think about what i said. then MAYBE you will see that i basically said the exact same thing as you in different words.

Sure-Oz 10-05-2008 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5083164)
wow, i never said they WERE bullies, maybe you should chill man, read my posts again and think about what i said. then MAYBE you will see that i basically said the exact same thing as you in different words.

I am chill dude, jus' sayin'

It's OKAY, as herm say's

Sure-Oz 10-05-2008 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 5083161)
Oz then why does it matter if they broke the streak last night if it doesn't matter?

It's a big 12 game and we haven't won. Why wouldn't anyone want to not break the streak? I wasn't worried about Nebraska, they haven't been a powerhouse in awhile...hopefully they do become good again and Mizzou stays that way as well.

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 5083167)
I am chill dude, jus' sayin'

It's OKAY, as herm say's

just sayin what? the same thing as me then acting like im stupid?

DeezNutz 10-05-2008 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 5083156)
He's got a lot of passion which I like. He needs to get his emotions under control. Like me it's an Italian thing. :D

I agree that you want someone who is passionate as can be. Hope for Husker fans that he learns to channel this in the most positive way possible.

Sure-Oz 10-05-2008 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5083177)
just sayin what? the same thing as me then acting like im stupid?

I didn't say you were stupid, you said they were bullies, and they are not. Unless you mean "acting" like bullies. Im not the type to pile on you for no reason just cause other people think you act like a douche

vailpass 10-05-2008 10:43 AM

I enjoyed watching Missouri play yesterday and will watch with interest when they play a highly ranked opponent.

Skip Towne 10-05-2008 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5083177)
just sayin what? the same thing as me then acting like im stupid?

You sure seem to have a lot of trouble getting along on here. It couldn't be you could it?

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 5083183)
I didn't say you were stupid, you said they were bullies, and they are not. Unless you mean "acting" like bullies. Im not the type to pile on you for no reason just cause other people think you act like a douche

ok ok but what i originally said was that they had the bully mentality back when they mattered, and i dont try to act like a douche people just do that shit and ppile on when you have a differing opinion

Bob Dole 10-05-2008 10:45 AM

Wow. Looks like Sam's got some splooge on his black skirt.

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 5083189)
You sure seem to have a lot of trouble getting along on here. It couldn't be you could it?

maybe but look back at this issue and you will see that he is totally misquoting me.

KcMizzou 10-05-2008 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5083200)
maybe but look back at this issue and you will see that he is totally misquoting me.

Quit being a Sam Hall about it.

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 5083206)
Quit being a Sam Hall about it.

ROFL who the hell is sam hall?

Sure-Oz 10-05-2008 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5083193)
ok ok but what i originally said was that they had the bully mentality back when they mattered, and i dont try to act like a douche people just do that shit and ppile on when you have a differing opinion

Then i have no problem, but these players weren't apart of those teams, that's all i was saying. Just because they were the UNI doesn't make them any good, and we know they didn't back anything up

KcMizzou 10-05-2008 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5083208)
ROFL who the hell is sam hall?

:doh!:

kstater 10-05-2008 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 5083206)
Quit being a Sam Hall about it.

heh

Sure-Oz 10-05-2008 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 5083206)
Quit being a Sam Hall about it.

ROFL

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:49 AM

ok agreed.

kstater 10-05-2008 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5083208)
ROFL who the hell is sam hall?

Yeah, you might actually try reading the thread.

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 5083216)
Yeah, you might actually try reading the thread.

Yeah, i was kidding.

kstater 10-05-2008 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5083221)
Yeah, i was kidding.

Oh that's right, you're the guy that just messes with people.

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 5083223)
Oh that's right, you're the guy that just messes with people.

**** you man, and i usually read all the posts in a thread before i say anything, just so you know.

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 5083223)
Oh that's right, you're the guy that just messes with people.

little down after that ass whoppin you guys took yeaterday? hell i was in that thread before the whoopin got out of hand and you were civil.

kstater 10-05-2008 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5083228)
little down after that ass whoppin you guys took yeaterday? hell i was in that thread before the whoopin got out of hand and you were civil.

Not really, I expected the loss. I don't recall not being civil though. But I did have a few last night.

eazyb81 10-05-2008 10:55 AM

What a fantastic game.

This Mizzou team is just flat-out dominant. But let's be honest, Nebraska is awful.

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:56 AM

hell we were in the college thread for quite a while and yeah it was early.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.