ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Knowmo's Homer Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274917)

Pasta Little Brioni 07-31-2013 12:22 PM

The NFL is usually a mystery, but the Rams finishing 3rd is not.

Mav 07-31-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9847801)
Chris Long + Robert Quinn>The Smiths.

576 days since SF has beaten the Rams.

I wanted Quinn over Aldon Smith. Thank you for rubbing that in ass hole.

WhiteWhale 07-31-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9847543)
Von is a great player but I have to admit to smiling when reports come out that people close to him are not surprised that he popped multiple drug tests not only for weed but for amphetamines.

Thats Meth people.

Meth.

Meth is an amphetamine. All amphetamines are not meth.

Its' like saying all opiates are heroin.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-31-2013 12:27 PM

Aldon is a better pure pass rusher than poor man's DT

Mav 07-31-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9847870)
Aldon is a better pure pass rusher than poor man's DT

Ill give him that Von Miller is a better all around Linebacker. Aldon has a long way to go as a drop back defender, but there aren't many in the league that are better as a pure pass rusher than Aldon Smith.

Ace Gunner 07-31-2013 12:31 PM

crack marijuana people!!!
http://www.corbisimages.com/images/C...d-f0f13da983ae

MagicHef 07-31-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9847524)
Whoa, you're talking about 2015? Let's worry about 2013, which hasn't even started, before some dopey speculation more than two seasons from now.

Some of those players may not even be with either team in two years. Plus, there's this thing called the draft, in which teams add and replace players on their roster.

?

Um, cool.

If you don't want to talk about 2 years down the road, you don't have to chime in on a conversation two other people are having about it.

DaneMcCloud 07-31-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9847994)
?

Um, cool.

If you don't want to talk about 2 years down the road, you don't have to chime in on a conversation two other people are having about it.

You stated that the Chiefs best players would start "declining soon". That's utter B.S., even IF you're talking about two seasons from now.

MagicHef 07-31-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9847745)
Poe is a second year player, Eric Fisher is a rookie, Berry is still young, and you have to understand in this league, when you are talking future, you are talking three years from now. Not 10.....

In case you didn't notice, I was talking about 2 years from now. Where did you get 10?

Poe was awful last year. 0 sacks, 12 total pressures in 757 snaps?

Fisher is completely unproven.

Berry is hyped based on his draft position, not his play. He was possibly the very worst coverage safety in the league last year. QBs targeted him more often than any other safety.

If that's the foundation the future of the Chiefs is built on, I like it.

MagicHef 07-31-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9848010)
You stated that the Chiefs best players would start "declining soon". That's utter B.S., even IF you're talking about two seasons from now.

Are you looking forward to watching a 33 year old Derrick Johnson?

Pasta Little Brioni 07-31-2013 01:27 PM

Konwmo might be a homer, but Hef is as buffoon

DaneMcCloud 07-31-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9848043)

"Player(s)", not player.

Messier 07-31-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9848043)

Remember when Manning and Bailey were 33? Those were good times.

MagicHef 07-31-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9848086)
"Player(s)", not player.

So a 32 year old Hali will be just fine, then.

31 year old Bowe?

BigMeatballDave 07-31-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9848038)
In case you didn't notice, I was talking about 2 years from now. Where did you get 10?

Poe was awful last year. 0 sacks, 12 total pressures in 757 snaps?

Fisher is completely unproven.

Berry is hyped based on his draft position, not his play. He was possibly the very worst coverage safety in the league last year. QBs targeted him more often than any other safety.

If that's the foundation the future of the Chiefs is built on, I like it.

**** off, troll.

Don't you have some teenage kids to breastfeed?

vailpass 07-31-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9848129)
**** off, troll.

Don't you have some teenage kids to breastfeed?

Dudes talking football. You can disagree but that doesn't make him a troll.

MagicHef 07-31-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9848105)
Remember when Manning and Bailey were 33? Those were good times.

Remember when Darrell Green played until he was 42, while Urlacher couldn't play past 34? Position matters.

Messier 07-31-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9848136)
Remember when Darrell Green played until he was 42, while Urlacher couldn't play past 34? Position matters.

Like London Fletcher?

BigMeatballDave 07-31-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9848134)

LMAO Okay.

I suppose Knowmo isn't a troll, either.

MagicHef 07-31-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9848134)

Dave never actually has any points to make, but saying things like that let him feel like he's contributing.

vailpass 07-31-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9848141)
LMAO Okay.

I suppose Knowmo isn't a troll, either.

I respect you as a poster but come on....

MagicHef 07-31-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9848140)
Like London Fletcher?

Maybe you'll get lucky, then.

Messier 07-31-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9848162)
Maybe you'll get lucky, then.

You too.

BigMeatballDave 07-31-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9848149)
I respect you as a poster but come on....

LOL

I'm just ****ing with the 2 donkey homers.

vailpass 07-31-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9848292)
LOL

I'm just ****ing with the 2 donkey homers.

It's your board, not ours.

DaneMcCloud 07-31-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9848128)
So a 32 year old Hali will be just fine, then.

31 year old Bowe?

First, I already mentioned Hali. But later, you said before the 2015 season, which would make Hali 31 years old, not 32.

Bowe is 28, so he'll be 30 to start the 2015 season. Furthermore, he's in excellent health and speed isn't his game. So if he's able to avoid catastrophic injury, I see absolutely no reason why Dwayne Bowe won't be an excellent receiver at age 30 or 31.

MagicHef 07-31-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9848404)
First, I already mentioned Hali. But later, you said before the 2015 season, which would make Hali 31 years old, not 32.

Bowe is 28, so he'll be 30 to start the 2015 season. Furthermore, he's in excellent health and speed isn't his game. So if he's able to avoid catastrophic injury, I see absolutely no reason why Dwayne Bowe won't be an excellent receiver at age 30 or 31.

They turn those ages during the season.

While not as old, it will be interesting to see what happens to Charles in his 8th season.

RealSNR 07-31-2013 03:53 PM

I don't get this ****ing conversation at all.

Why the hell are we talking about Jamaal Charles in 2015? The RB position is the most unstable position on a team from year to year in terms of roster changes. Guys come and go, are in their primes one minute and then sent to the glue factory the next. And that goes for EVERY team.

MagicHef 07-31-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9848484)

Why the hell are we talking about Jamaal Charles in 2015? The RB position is the most unstable position on a team from year to year in terms of roster changes. Guys come and go, are in their primes one minute and then sent to the glue factory the next. And that goes for EVERY team.

I was just responding to the niners fan. Dane apparently took it personally.

FlaChief58 07-31-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

This, JC likely has 2-3 more all-pro years left in him. If they really believe they can win now, then why wouldn't you want to put the ball in your best players hands?

Use him as long and as much as you can and hopefully we can win big before he's done

DaneMcCloud 07-31-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Because Magic Hef said that Herm's draft choices will soon be declining.

DaneMcCloud 07-31-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9848523)
I was just responding to the niners fan. Dane apparently took it personally.

Personally?

LMAO

No, I just called out your bullshit, which you've backed off of considerably.

RunKC 07-31-2013 04:51 PM

Chiefs have some good players who will still be very good in 2015

Flowers
Fisher
Albert (unless we let him go)
Charles
Berry
Houston

Bowe will be 31, but I don't think he'll be on a terrible decline. He should still be a pretty solid WR at 31. I would expect him to seriously decline at age 33 or 34.

Tamba will probably be done.

One player who I think will be a very good player moving forward is Kelce. Just watch. He's going to be one of the better TE's in the league. And we're going to use him a lot at WR and TE.

MagicHef 07-31-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9848557)
Personally?

LMAO

No, I just called out your bullshit, which you've backed off of considerably.

What did I back off of?

By the time Manning retires, many of the Chiefs' best players will be leaving their primes.

Ace Gunner 07-31-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9848602)
Chiefs have some good players who will still be very good in 2015

Flowers
Fisher
Albert (unless we let him go)
Charles
Berry
Houston

Bowe will be 31, but I don't think he'll be on a terrible decline. He should still be a pretty solid WR at 31. I would expect him to seriously decline at age 33 or 34.

Tamba will probably be done.

One player who I think will be a very good player moving forward is Kelce. Just watch. He's going to be one of the better TE's in the league. And we're going to use him a lot at WR and TE.

man I don't know if Tamba will be done then. He looks a lot lighter this season, may be in the best shape of his career as an OLB. I mean he is getting off that ball now.

I bet he plays 2015 somewhere. probly here.

This kid TE Harris is a guy to watch.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-31-2013 08:36 PM

LMAO Getting excited about Tight Ends. ONLY in Chiefs Nation.

Mav 07-31-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9849406)
LMAO Getting excited about Tight Ends. ONLY in Chiefs Nation.

Come on now. Like the 49ers, Pats, Saints don't get Tight end happy.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-31-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9849476)
Come on now. Like the 49ers, Pats, Saints don't get Tight end happy.

You don't understand. Ever since Gonzales bailed, it has become ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POSITIONS EVAR!/Lil' Chiefy.

Mav 07-31-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9849489)
You don't understand. Ever since Gonzales bailed, it has become ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POSITIONS EVAR!/Lil' Chiefy.

Yeah, I follow. Irepped you, I was just playing the part lol

But truth be told. Kelce COULD be special.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-31-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9849494)
Yeah, I follow. Irepped you, I was just playing the part lol

But truth be told. Kelce COULD be special.

I have no problems acquiring a useful weapon at any position. That said, an offensive passing game that is predicated upon short dumps to RB's and TE's, and where a slant is considered "going deep", doesn't do much for me.

Kaepernick 08-01-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9847076)
It isn't unrealistic at all to think that Denver would win this shitty ass division without Manning.

Our top 3 WR's would be the three best WR's on every team in the division besides KC. Bowe would be our #2 WR and the rest of the WR's on the Chiefs probably wouldn't make our roster.

We have a top notch OL.

We have good group of TE's.

We were the #1 rush offense in the entire league two years ago and now Alex Gibbs is back in Denver.

We have 4 corners that could start for a lot of teams in the league.

We have the best edge rusher the league has seen in over a decade.

We have the best return man in the league right now.

Good kicker.

Good punter.

Good special teams coverage.

We are pretty loaded.

Without a QB your entire list goes down the toilet.

No QB, no passing attack. No passing attack, the opposing D stacks the line and your ground game goes to hell. No ground game, no extended offensive series. No offensive drives, and your Defense gets no rest and gives up big drives and points.

No QB and everything goes to hell. If the Broncos lose Peyton, they are toast.

Kaepernick 08-01-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9847543)
Von is a great player but I have to admit to smiling when reports come out that people close to him are not surprised that he popped multiple drug tests not only for weed but for amphetamines.

Thats Meth people.

Meth.

Crystal Meth comes in tablet form? Who knew? :clap:

RealSNR 08-01-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9851011)
Crystal Meth comes in tablet form? Who knew? :clap:

He's a good citizen who isn't contributing to the rotting and decay of morality in our society. How should he know what meth is like?

Kaepernick 08-01-2013 01:00 PM

Just because...

http://cbssports.com/images/blogs/al...sb-caliber.jpg

Quesadilla Joe 08-01-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9851000)

No QB, no passing attack. No passing attack, the opposing D stacks the line and your ground game goes to hell. No ground game, no extended offensive series. No offensive drives, and your Defense gets no rest and gives up big drives and points.

Does anyone in this division have a QB? Brock can succeed with the pieces we have.

MagicHef 08-01-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9851000)

I doubt you paid much attention to the AFCW two years ago, but I feel you should know that Denver won the division with Tebow.

RealSNR 08-01-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9851042)
Does anyone in this division have a QB? Brock can succeed with the pieces we have.

I really hope you get your wish and Brock gets a chance to start a game or two. I want you to see how awful his accuracy is.

Maybe he's had enough time to make his throwing motion far more efficient and streamlined. In two years it's possible I guess. But I seriously doubt it.

Kaepernick 08-01-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9851042)

You have a point there. Rivers and Smiff are not exactly all world. At least Smiff won't hurt his team.

We'll see about Osweiler. John Elwhack is high on him so here is hoping he sucks, but you may be right about the kid.

Quesadilla Joe 08-01-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9851068)
I really hope you get your wish and Brock gets a chance to start a game or two. I want you to see how awful his accuracy is.

Maybe he's had enough time to make his throwing motion far more efficient and streamlined. In two years it's possible I guess. But I seriously doubt it.

He's getting a lot of good reviews in camp. He should get a bunch of snaps in the preseason, I don't see our 3rd and 4th string QB's getting a whole lot of looks this preseason.

Kaepernick 08-01-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9851057)
I doubt you paid much attention to the AFCW two years ago, but I feel you should know that Denver won the division with Tebow.

I paid enough attention to know that the entire Broncos team played FAR FAR harder for Tebow. This despite Fox having no faith in him and Elway hating his guts. The team laid down for Orton. You could see that Orton had no respect of his teammates, but they played way up for Tebow.

Tebow is a natural leader and he lead that team to the playoffs, despite his abysmal passing accuracy. It was a fluke he beat the Steelers to advance in the playoffs. Where his 125 passer rating v. Steelers came from, I have no clue. That game was just mind boggling. Tebow had some very clutch play in that game.

I hate the Broncos so I can't say I know anything about Brock. Maybe he is the next star QB, what do I know? Seems to me, they lose Peyton and they are in a world of hurt.

Kaepernick 08-01-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9851088)
He's getting a lot of good reviews in camp. He should get a bunch of snaps in the preseason, I don't see our 3rd and 4th string QB's getting a whole lot of looks this preseason.

To be fair, there are always camp players who don't see the success in games they see in camp. A much better assessment is what Brock does in preseason games. That will be telling.

vailpass 08-01-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9851122)
To be fair, there are always camp players who don't see the success in games they see in camp. A much better assessment is what Brock does in preseason games. That will be telling.

Fair statement.

Quesadilla Joe 08-02-2013 06:48 AM

At the 6:53 mark in this interview with Mike Klis they debate if the Broncos could make the playoffs with Brock starting every game. They all agree that the Broncos would.

http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=737&f=1697271

RealSNR 08-02-2013 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9852389)
At the 6:53 mark in this interview with Mike Klis they debate if the Broncos could make the playoffs with Brock starting every game. They all I agree that the Broncos would.

WHAT A SURPRISE

AussieChiefsFan 08-02-2013 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9847683)
God Knowmo is one stupid dumbass.

Dwayne Bowe had 5 more TD's and a higher average with Matt mother****ing Cassel throwing him the ball.

And what's incredible is Bowe had 35 less receptions in 2010 than Thomas did last year. He also didn't have the luxury of having:

1. Peyton Manning
2. Another capable WR to take pressure off of him.

Put Bowe is Thomas' shoes next year and he gets at least 12 TD's and 1,400 yards.

Yep. It's as simple as this.

Quesadilla Joe 08-02-2013 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9852408)
Yep. It's as simple as this.

Thomas is still better because he is a much better athlete and he doesn't have drop issues. DT can beat you over the top or take a screen pass to the house, Bowe is just a really good possession receiver.

RealSNR 08-02-2013 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9852410)
Thomas is still better because he is a much better athlete and he doesn't have drop issues. DT can beat you over the top or take a screen pass to the house, Bowe is just a really good possession receiver.

Thomas is a much better athlete than Jerry Rice was.

Who was the better WR?

MagicHef 08-02-2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9805860)
Thomas has played in 39 games, including playoffs. He has 161 receptions, 2602 yards, and 18 TDs.

Through his first 39 games, Bowe had 183 receptions, 2392 yards, and 16 TDs.

FlaChief58 08-02-2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9852415)

Who was the better WR?

Thomas of course. He dawns the almighty donkey hat so he MUST be the bestest ever, just like anyone else who wears it. Canton has an entire wing dedicated to the pile high donks /knomer

RealSNR 08-02-2013 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9852421)

40% of those games are with Peyton ****ing Manning.

The best Bowe could ever hope for was 2 games with Kyle Orton.

That's the point we've been trying to make. Do you think DT is a better WR just because his numbers blew Larry Fitzgerald's off the charts this past year?

QB matters.

Quesadilla Joe 08-02-2013 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9852415)

Who was the better WR?

Jerry Rice of course.

Bowe doesn't do anything better than Thomas does though.

Quesadilla Joe 08-02-2013 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9852423)
40% of those games are with Peyton ****ing Manning.

40% of those games also came with Tebow too.

RealSNR 08-02-2013 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9852425)
Jerry Rice of course.

Jerry Rice didn't run as fast, isn't as tall, and doesn't jump as high as Thomas. Rice was also notorious for his drops early in his career and during the first couple years of Steve Young.

It once again comes down to Rice being "just a possession receiver." I'm sure if you could, you would even say that Thomas runs better routes than Rice. Because you're a flaming dumbass.

Bowe is stronger, harder to take down after the catch, and a much better route runner than Thomas. His dick is also twice as long. He plays harder and more physical. The two are completely different WRs, but if I had to have my choice of either one, Bowe has proven he gets shit done no matter WHO his QB is. We have yet to see him play with a real passer. Who the hell knows what he could accomplish with that.

T-Town 08-02-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9852389)
At the 6:53 mark in this interview with Mike Klis they debate if the Broncos could make the playoffs with Brock starting every game. They all agree that the Broncos would.

They said that Denver goes 10-6 with Osweiler? Is that you on the radio or did Von invite a bunch of fans to his party? 10 wins with a dialed back offense and Ronnie Hillman running game... wow

RealSNR 08-02-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9852432)

95% of Bowe's games came with Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, Tyler Thigpen, Matt Cassel, Tyler Palko, and Brady Quinn.

**** you.

ptlyon 08-02-2013 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9852437)
95% of Bowe's games came with Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, Tyler Thigpen, Matt Cassel, Tyler Palko, and Brady Quinn.

**** you.

Don't forget Ricky Stan...

Oh, nevermind

Quesadilla Joe 08-02-2013 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9852435)
Jerry Rice didn't run as fast, isn't as tall, and doesn't jump as high as Thomas. Rice was also notorious for his drops early in his career and during the first couple years of Steve Young.

It once again comes down to Rice being "just a possession receiver." I'm sure if you could, you would even say that Thomas runs better routes than Rice. Because you're a flaming dumbass.

Bowe is stronger, harder to take down after the catch, and a much better route runner than Thomas. His dick is also twice as long. He plays harder and more physical. The two are completely different WRs, but if I had to have my choice of either one, Bowe has proven he gets shit done no matter WHO his QB is. We have yet to see him play with a real passer. Who the hell knows what he could accomplish with that.

Quote:

The 6-3, 229-pound Thomas might be the hardest receiver to tackle since Sterling Sharpe, and Thomas is much, much faster than Sharpe was.
http://www.profootballweekly.com/201...-wide-receiver

And you're just knocking DT's route running because that was the knock on him coming out of college. DT has significantly improved his route running since he has been in the league. You can't prove that Bowe is a better route runner than Thomas.

AussieChiefsFan 08-02-2013 07:44 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9852425)
Jerry Rice of course.

Except play football.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9852432)

Peyton. Manning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9852437)

**** you.

Hammock Parties 08-02-2013 07:52 AM

Quote:

De "Mary" Thomas, 2012

Drops - 11
Drop Rate - 10.48

Dwayne "Schlong God" Bowe, 2012

Drops - 6
Drop Rate - 9.23

Suck the chocolatiest penis in the AFC West mother****er.

AussieChiefsFan 08-02-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9852455)
De "Mary" Thomas, 2012

Drops - 11
Drop Rate - 10.48

Drops - 6
Drop Rate - 9.23

Clay to the rescue with more stats. LMAO

Hammock Parties 08-02-2013 08:01 AM

Two year sample of missed tackles forced:

Bowe: 19 total missed tackles, 140 receptions. 1 missed tackle forced every 7.36 catches.

De "Mary" Thomas: 17 total missed tackles, 126 receptions. 1 missed tackle forced every 7.41 catches.

MagicHef 08-02-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9852455)
De "Mary" Thomas, 2012

Drops - 11
Drop Rate - 10.48

Drops - 6
Drop Rate - 9.23

Comparing the third year for both:

Thomas drop rate: 10.48

Bowe drop rate: 14.81

BigCatDaddy 08-02-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9852471)

That's nice, but I'm pretty sure we are comparing the here and now.

Hammock Parties 08-02-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Compare Bowe's worst year as a pro to De "Mary's" best.

Sure, that's fair.

The argument was that Bowe has drop issues and De "Mary" doesn't.

In the here and now, that statement is wrong.

KnowMo must be persecuted for his lies.

MagicHef 08-02-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9852474)
Compare Bowe's worst year as a pro to De "Mary's" best.

Sure, that's fair.

The argument was that Bowe has drop issues and De "Mary" doesn't.

In the here and now, that statement is wrong.

KnowMo must be persecuted for his lies.

Actually, his worst year was the one before that, where he dropped 15.69% of passes.

Overall career drop rate:

Thomas: 10.84
Bowe: 12.24

MagicHef 08-02-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9852466)
Two year sample of missed tackles forced:

Bowe: 19 total missed tackles, 140 receptions. 1 missed tackle forced every 7.36 catches.

De "Mary" Thomas: 17 total missed tackles, 126 receptions. 1 missed tackle forced every 7.41 catches.

Overall career receptions per missed tackle:

Thomas: 6.43
Bowe: 7.17

BigMeatballDave 08-02-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

One was receiving passes from a useless piece of shit.

The other from one of the best QB's ever.

MagicHef 08-02-2013 08:37 AM

Deep passing drop rate, 2012:

Thomas: 5.88
Bowe: 16.67

Deep passing drop rate, career:

Thomas: 8.00
Bowe: 17.50

Hammock Parties 08-02-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9852487)
Actually, his worst year was the one before that, where he dropped 15.69% of passes.

Overall career drop rate:

Thomas: 10.84
Bowe: 12.24

Irrelevant, since Bowe is no longer the turd he was in 2009.

MagicHef 08-02-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9852527)
One was receiving passes from a useless piece of shit.

The other from one of the best QB's ever.

Doesn't matter for drops. A drop is a non-catch on a pass that should have been caught.