ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Sperm donor needs to pay child support? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268403)

cosmo20002 01-03-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 9274158)
Apparently the state is being forced to pay for the kid somehow. More than likely the lesbian is on WIC or something. They found out there's a father, so now they want their money back.

Yes, this.

luv 01-03-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 9274158)
Apparently the state is being forced to pay for the kid somehow. More than likely the lesbian is on WIC or something. They found out there's a father, so now they want their money back.

Yep. She applied for public assistance. If they can force money from the father, then that's less public funds they have to spend.

jettio 01-03-2013 12:06 PM

I don't know what is worse for this guy.

Having to pay the money or having a national news story about him bashin' the bishop and dropping off the specimens at the lesbians' place.

Kind of ironic that he was punishing it like it owed him money and then he ends up being the one owing money.

Brock 01-03-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9274154)
This dude saw an ad on Craigslist for some ****ing and applied. He should have at least consulted an attorney over a legal contract, however, he was thinking with his prick, wanted some tang, and, just like anybody else who's ****ing for the sake of tang can, he got burned.

Moral of this story: Get off Craigslist, go to the club, pick up a chick, put on a condom and then don't worry about paying child support.

He didn't get tang. he spanked it into a cup.

Jenson71 01-03-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9274231)

This guy was literally so dumb that he offered his sperm for a bottle of his favorite citrus beverage.

J Diddy 01-03-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9274231)

I missed that. Then the moral of the story changes to spank into a sock next time.

Red And Yellow 01-03-2013 12:39 PM

This is ridiculous

KCFaninSEA 01-03-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9273981)
Probably because their union is not legally recognized in the state. It would be the same as if it were a heterosexual boyfriend/girlfriend in a non-common law marriage state, I would think. Say the boyfriend can't get the girlfriend prego, so they use a third party's sperm. The couple breaks up. The boyfriend would not be responsible for paying child support, because it's technically not his kid.

Much depends on the state. In my state if a child lives with you and would be adversely affected by moving, the child could be awarded support to continue living in the same type of atmosphere. Messed up but it has happened.

KCFaninSEA 01-03-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9274197)
Yep. She applied for public assistance. If they can force money from the father, then that's less public funds they have to spend.

Most states get some federal funds based on how much child support they bring in. Politics come into play on that as well.

whoman69 01-03-2013 02:09 PM

He signed a legal document saying he wasn't the father. Precedent in KS had a man forced to pay support because he didn't have such a document. This is a pretty transparent attempt by the state of Kansas to weaken the ability of lesbian couples to have a family.

Brock 01-03-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9274852)
He signed a legal document saying he wasn't the father. Precedent in KS had a man forced to pay support because he didn't have such a document. This is a pretty transparent attempt by the state of Kansas to weaken the ability of lesbian couples to have a family.

No, they'd be doing this if it were a straight couple too.

WhiteWhale 01-03-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9273932)
Family law has one single, immutable precedent:

Whatever happens - **** over every single male involved.

It's really absurd at this point. The entire field of family law has had so much precedent that has chipped away at the rights of men over the last 25 years that most courts essentially get the result they want (**** over the 'father') and work backwards to create a rationale for it.

For awhile I was looking at going into family law and I ended up absolutely disgusted by where the field has gone. There's really no justice in family court for men.

Yup.

Man and woman get married and have a family. Man and woman get divorced.

Woman moves into a bigger house, and man moves into studio apartment.

Bane 01-03-2013 02:47 PM

He should have faked it.

Mr. Laz 01-03-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 9274037)
This is nothing new, at all.

Many, many, many idiots all over the country, for years, have learned that they are not a sperm donor because they didn't do it right.

I have no clue why this particular story made the news. Someone somewhere apparently thought this was a real story.

so you're bored with the courts screwing people over?

Mr. Laz 01-03-2013 02:54 PM

if he loses he should go after full custody just to be an asshat