ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=179034)

Calcountry 02-02-2008 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
Way to kill your own thread.

Yeah, and to think I was confering with Skip Towne on whether or not this thread entitled tiny to a N00b exempt status.

Simplex3 02-02-2008 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
Yeah, and to think I was confering with Skip Towne on whether or not this thread entitled tiny to a N00b exempt status.

You can speak to the dead?

88TG88 02-02-2008 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnytrdr

TinyEvel is everything I hope to be.

TinyEvel 02-02-2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88TG88
TinyEvel is everything I hope to be.

A Bald alcoholic?

Thig Lyfe 02-02-2008 02:49 PM

I like how some CP avatars pop up in the first couple of pages of results of a Google Image search for "Kirstie Tynes".

stonedstooge 02-02-2008 05:04 PM

Kirstie

Hey fellow planeteers. If you want to help Kirstie.

www.missmyspaceusa.com

Go to models and Kirstie is number 12. Click on her and scroll down and it has a button to vote. You can vote 1 time a day.
and vote for her for model of the month. She can win some bucks that she can spend on that cute little daughter of hers. See if it works and let me know.

Hammock Parties 02-02-2008 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs
you should use this opportunity to be nice to a girl. I know you don't get to actually talk to real girls that often, so why be mean and insulting?

**** that shit. Kirstie, if she's even real, came here spitting venom and acting like an insufferable harpie, with threats of her lawyer. She's a ****ing c*nt, and a prime example of why most women on the internet should get the hell back in the kitchen. She's not interested in the Chiefs, she's not interested in the NFL in any meaningful way, and she only made nice because of some reeruned Stockholm Syndrome bullshit or something. She has given NO ONE a reason to cut her any slack. Has the whore even apologized for intruding on our community and acting like a Queen Bee Bitch? fuck KIRSTIE TYNES.

stonedstooge 02-02-2008 05:17 PM

Kirstie

Are you jealous or what. She was very sociable. Her mother was not so what's the problem?

Hammock Parties 02-02-2008 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge
She was very sociable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirstie The Whore
I have copied all of your post and my agency is contacting an attorney

Real sociable.

Tribal Warfare 02-02-2008 05:41 PM

http://www.missmyspaceusa.com/piclst.php?galid=12

TYNESED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phobia 02-02-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE
Has the whore even apologized for intruding on our community and acting like a Queen Bee Bitch?

Have you?

Phobia 02-02-2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

www.missmyspaceusa.com

Go to models and Kirstie is number 12. Click on her and scroll down and it has a button to vote. You can vote 1 time a day.
and vote for her for model of the month. She can win some bucks that she can spend on that cute little daughter of hers. See if it works and let me know.

Okay, I did it. But I'm going to require some services in return. Call my wife, Kirstie. See if she'll be willing to be a proxie.

KcMizzou 02-02-2008 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel
A Bald alcoholic?

That position's been filled. Many times over.

Bugeater 02-02-2008 05:53 PM

Quote:

www.missmyspaceusa.com

Kinda odd that someone who has supposedly "given up modeling" would be involved with something like that. I may be getting on Goatse's bandwagon here...

MTG#10 02-02-2008 05:58 PM

Quote:

www.missmyspaceusa.com

Sorry, Kirstie is hot and all but this is who I had to vote for.

http://www.missmyspaceusa.com/piclst.php?galid=150#