ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Jags QB coach: Gabbert would be best QB in this draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269985)

Skyy God 02-13-2013 11:46 AM

Jags QB coach: Gabbert would be best QB in this draft

I see the coach is from the Tamba Hali school of fluffing your existing QB.

Quote:

New Jacksonville Jaguars quarterbacks coach Frank Scelfo recently made a statement that would have been heresy in 2012, but actually makes a bit of sense in 2013 -- and shows just how questionable the 2013 quarterback draft class really is. 23-year old Jags quarterback Blaine Gabbert is going into his third NFL season, but would have been in this rookie class had he redshirted and stayed for his senior year at Missouri. And according to Scelfo, Gabbert would have been the best quarterback in the 2013 draft order.

“If you graded him out right now, this is his draft class. If he were coming out and the quarterback draft class the way it is, would he be the top guy taken? I think the answer is yes," Scelfo told Jacksonville.com. “Ask the scouting departments and the general managers around the league and I think you would end up with a yes on that. Basically at his age, 23, the number-one pick in the draft with two years of experience already under his belt. That’s pretty good.’’

Such an argument would have been ridiculous in a draft featuring Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson, Ryan Tannehill and a host of other potential NFL starters, but the fact that you have to stop and think whether Gabbert would pace the 2013 group is quite the indictment of a group of signal-callers with some pretty serious issues.

Yes, a guy who has completed 53.8 percent of his NFL passes and threw just 21 touchdown passes in 25 professional games might actually be a better long-term option than Geno Smith, Matt Barkley, and their fellow NFL prospects. Smith and Barkley, who each turned down invitations to play at the Senior Bowl, will throw at next week's scouting combine. The six QBs who did show up in Mobile, Ala. to display their talents were underwhelming for the most part. Gabbert, who threw 40 touchdowns and 18 picks in two years as Missouri's starter, showed enough to be thought of as a definite first-round prospect in his draft class. From a talent perspective as opposed to team need, few 2013 quarterbacks can say the same.

Gabbert suffered an elbow injury in November that eventually ended his 2012 season, and veteran Chad Henne performed pretty admirably in Gabbert's stead. Still, the Jags seem committed to Gabbert as their man. New head coach Gus Bradley is trying to reinforce the positive by putting together a reel of Gabbert's best plays, as opposed to the blooper reel one might see if one were to review, say, the team's 41-3 loss to the Chicago Bears in October, when Gabbert completed 17 of 33 passes for 142 yards, no touchdowns, and two interceptions.

Gabbert's "best" game, at least from a quarterback rating perspective, came the nest week against the Oakland Raiders, when he completed just eight of 12 passes for 110 yards and a touchdown before leaving the game with a shoulder injury.

With all the questions, Bradley said that Gabbert will get every chance to succeed in the team's new administration. Former general manager Gene Smith, who selected Gabbert 10th overall in the 2011 NFL Draft, was replaced by Dave Caldwell, and Bradley replaced Mike Mularkey as head coach after Mularkey led the Jags to a 2-14 record in 2012.

“That was his second year," Caldwell recently told Jacksonville.com about his quarterback's prospects. "What were they saying about other quarterbacks after their second year? We’re looking for improvement [in his third year]. We need to build around him. We’ll upgrade whenever we can upgrade.’’

The problem for Caldwell is that the NFL is now a league in which it doesn't pay to be patient at the quarterback position, especially a year after seven different rookies started for their teams in 2012, and many did surprisingly well. The other problem for Caldwell and his team is that the follow-up draft to the one that planted so many great young quarterbacks in the league presents no such easy answers.

More and more, teams with iffy quarterback situations might be tempted to stick with what they have, and try to work through it.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...3622--nfl.html

houstonwhodat 02-13-2013 11:47 AM

Well that ain't saying much now is it.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-13-2013 11:48 AM

There you have it Jags fan.

You are set.

No need to worry about a QB in this draft...

PaulAllen 02-13-2013 11:50 AM

He also would've had two more years of experience and likewise two more years of scouting and film. So what?

the Talking Can 02-13-2013 11:57 AM

ha ha

BigMeatballDave 02-13-2013 11:58 AM

LOL okay

Al Czervik 02-13-2013 12:04 PM

What a load of manure....
Jags are bluffing.....they want Geno.

silver5liter 02-13-2013 12:06 PM

hahahahahhahha

RealSNR 02-13-2013 12:07 PM

WELP THAT SETTLES IT

mr. tegu 02-13-2013 12:08 PM

So a two year QB has to be compared to undrafted players in order to be considered good? Haha.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-13-2013 12:09 PM

bwa-hahahahaha **** you cockmon. Enjoy your "top prospect"....
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 02-13-2013 12:09 PM

Blaine Gabbert is Geno without elite accuracy and with one less year of high-level production. And less mobility. And not nearly as long a dick.

NightHawk 02-13-2013 12:12 PM

Sounds like the Jags are set for life at the quarterback position. No reason to draft a qb in this draft.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-13-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9399694)
Blaine Gabbert is Geno without elite accuracy and with one less year of high-level production. And less mobility. And not nearly as long a dick.

lmao this thread has truck...
Posted via Mobile Device

rageeumr 02-13-2013 12:16 PM

There's no doubt that Gabbert has a good arm. He's also pretty accurate when given adequate time. But he doesn't handle pressure well at all, and his decision making/progressions take an absolute nose dive when he gets even the tiniest bit of heat.

He always had happy feet in the pocket, even in college, and that's why I was so baffled when his stock starting exploding before the draft. It's not like the game is going to get slower at the next level.

I hoped that NFL-level coaching would benefit him, but it's pretty tough to teach poise.

milkman 02-13-2013 12:30 PM

Through most of the 2011 college season, Matt Barkley was the clear cut #2 QB going into the 2012 draft.

Andrew Luck is one of the rare instances that a QB didn't hhurt his stock with the decision to stay.

MahiMike 02-13-2013 12:39 PM

awesome! who needs #1 pick anyways?

BigChiefFan 02-13-2013 01:31 PM

Trade bait or setting up their fanbase for going another direction.

Rausch 02-13-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9399757)
Through most of the 2011 college season, Matt Barkley was the clear cut #2 QB going into the 2012 draft.

Andrew Luck is one of the rare instances that a QB didn't hhurt his stock with the decision to stay.

Senior year hurts your draft stock but helps your pro career...

Hootie 02-13-2013 01:34 PM

These threads are so gay...post one when it says "Jags coach thinks Gabbert has 2nd day talent in this draft..."

Everything else? Coach speak. Motivation tools.

Gabbert sucks mentally and if you suck mentally you can't play QB in the NFL.

Frazod 02-13-2013 01:34 PM

I still can't believe this douche went in the first round and Daniel went undrafted. :shake:

htismaqe 02-13-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 9399993)
Trade bait or setting up their fanbase for going another direction.

They want Geno and know the Chiefs will take him. They're trying to trick the Chiefs into trading down...

DJ's left nut 02-13-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rageeumr (Post 9399717)
I hoped that NFL-level coaching would benefit him, but it's pretty tough to teach poise.

And he hasn't really had NFL-level coaching just yet either.

It's getting close to time to cut bait on him, but I don't think we are there yet. He has loads of potential but he has bad habit on bad habit and you're right, he stares at the rush.

I'd be curious to see what a legit QB 'expert' could make of him in a year or two, though.

Rausch 02-13-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9400008)
They want Geno and know the Chiefs will take him. They're trying to trick the Chiefs into trading down...

I'm sure this is a joke but I don't doubt it for a minute.

Everyone is talking about how far these QB's will fall and it'll be just like the last two years where teams were scrambling to trade up and grab 2nd round talent in the top 15...

Pasta Little Brioni 02-13-2013 01:48 PM

Yes, a guy who has completed 53.8 percent of his NFL passes and threw just 21 touchdown passes in 25 professional games might actually be a better long-term option than Geno Smith, Matt Barkley, and their fellow NFL prospects

What is this? I don't even...

Dave Lane 02-13-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9400007)
I still can't believe this douche went in the first round and Daniel went undrafted. :shake:

Really why either one of these turds would play in the league is astounding

Pasta Little Brioni 02-13-2013 01:58 PM

Buttmon just fapped.

rageeumr 02-13-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9400084)
Really why either one of these turds would play in the league is astounding

I have been secretly hoping for a couple years that Brees would tweak a knee or something and miss a few games. I'd love to see what Daniel can do against NFL competition. He's pretty much the antithesis of Gabbert. Doesn't have prototypical size or skillset, but found a way to get it done.

KCDC 02-13-2013 02:25 PM

This is a ploy by the Jags to try and get KC to pass on Geno so that they can snatch him for themselves. ;)

Frazod 02-13-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rageeumr (Post 9400197)
I have been secretly hoping for a couple years that Brees would tweak a knee or something and miss a few games. I'd love to see what Daniel can do against NFL competition. He's pretty much the antithesis of Gabbert. Doesn't have prototypical size or skillset, but found a way to get it done.

This. He always looks great running the Saints first team offense during preseason.

Sorter 02-13-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9400008)

Can never trust people named Gus.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/34797425.jpg

Rasputin 02-13-2013 04:44 PM

Wow. I didn't think Gabbert would have been worth a fourth round pick.

BlackHelicopters 02-13-2013 04:46 PM

Satire makes the day just fly by.

htismaqe 02-13-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9400029)
I'm sure this is a joke but I don't doubt it for a minute.

Everyone is talking about how far these QB's will fall and it'll be just like the last two years where teams were scrambling to trade up and grab 2nd round talent in the top 15...

Only half joking. ;)

Dave Lane 02-13-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCDC (Post 9400220)
This is a ploy by the Jags to try and get KC to pass on Geno so that they can snatch him for themselves. ;)

Agreed. Not buying. Geno or bust.

RyFo18 02-13-2013 06:21 PM

This is a definite bluff.

Bump 02-13-2013 06:28 PM

Geno is gonna make all of these "experts" look completely stupid and all of the people who follow them and are only down on Geno because the media isn't sucking his dick. I just hope Geno makes them all look stupid wearing red and gold.

htismaqe 02-13-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9400831)
Geno is gonna make all of these "experts" look completely stupid and all of the people who follow them and are only down on Geno because the media isn't sucking his dick. I just hope Geno makes them all look stupid wearing red and gold.

A lot of these people have fallen on the "we gotta trust Reid and Dorsey...BPA...blah, blah" crutch.

So they're gonna look stupid the second Dorsey and Reid draft Geno #1 overall.

Setsuna 02-13-2013 07:13 PM

ROFL Screw you guys. I took that quote to mean as he is now, he's no better than all the QBs just coming out of college with ZERO experience. Which means Gabbert sucks major balls having 2 years of NFL experience and still looking like a rookie. I foresee Tyler Bray in the Jags' future. :drool:

B14ckmon 02-13-2013 07:21 PM

Translation: This QB class blows goats. Infinitely better next year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9399633)
There you have it Jags fan.

You are set.

No need to worry about a QB in this draft...

No one at any point in time has made any indication that the Jaguars at any point were even considering drafting a QB in the first round. They are all reaches. Why draft a guy we will have to cut to make room for Teddy Bridgewater?

HotCarl 02-13-2013 07:47 PM

Blaine Gabbert has obviously not panned out at the NFL level, but I think the statement is correct. If Gabbert were coming out this year, he'd be the #1 QB in this draft. Particularly if he would have stayed for a hypothetical senior year.

Setsuna 02-13-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9401056)
Blaine Gabbert has obviously not panned out at the NFL level, but I think the statement is correct. If Gabbert were coming out this year, he'd be the #1 QB in this draft. Particularly if he would have stayed for a hypothetical senior year.

Turn your rep back on n00b. I wanna see my neg rep make ya bleed!:reaper:

O.city 02-13-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9401075)
Turn your rep back on n00b. I wanna see my neg rep make ya bleed!:reaper:

Congrats by the way, apperantly the Jags are going to get Bridgewater next year, who is the next MontanaElwayManningBrady.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-14-2013 01:48 AM

jagoffs demonstrating some sweet FAIL.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCrockaholic 02-14-2013 01:59 AM

I also heard today that Branden Weeden would be the #1 pick in this years draft.

These are great stories to tell our children.

silver5liter 02-14-2013 02:00 AM

**** andrew luck and rg3 for making every media turd go... well the qb class isnt that good. When in reality it is actually a pretty deep class.

KCrockaholic 02-14-2013 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9401858)
**** andrew luck and rg3 for making every media turd go... well the qb class isnt that good. When in reality it is actually a pretty deep class.

This QB group is average to below average in my opinion.

But the theory that because the class is relatively weak, so that means no QB is "worth the #1" pick, is wrong.

Nope, Geno isn't the same prospect as Luck. And doesn't have the flashy 40 time of Griffin, but he's a legitimate 1st round quarterback.

And to me, he's the only QB worthy of being taken #1 overall. Because I think there's a large separation between Geno and the 2nd closest guy which happens to be Glennon in my book. Glennon, Wilson, and Barkley are all guys that I wouldn't touch until the 2nd round, and I'd even consider moving Barkley back to 3rd round. I think Nassib has more going for him than Barkley does. And it's not that I hate Barkley, but I don't like how he's going to translate to the NFL game. Same reason I don't like Wilson. I don't think he has starting NFL tools to work with outside of nice intangibles.

But if Blaine Gabbert and Christian Ponder can go in the top 10 in the same draft class, this class isn't all that bad.

But somehow because now not every draft class has Luck, Griffin, Wilson, Tannehill, the fans who haven't dug deep into this QB class, and just listen to dumbass Kiper, and douchebag McShay go around repeating the same shit they've heard on TV.

The Geno fans have spoken about why they want Geno and why he has the tools to succeed in the NFL. Then there's the anti-Geno fans who have no reasoning. They just continue to parrot the same thing back and forth about how "No QB worth dez nuber one pick". If someone brought something to the table about WHY Geno isn't worthy taking a chance on I'd love to sit and listen to it. I know Geno's flaws. I've seen about 30 full games of Geno over the past 2 months. And most of those games multiple times. I then went and found every single Geno interview I could on the internet. And watched them, and listened to how he talked and acted. I've done all my homework on the guy. It's time for the anti-Geno club to step up and provide theirs.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-14-2013 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9400997)
Translation: This QB class blows goats. Infinitely better next year.

No one at any point in time has made any indication that the Jaguars at any point were even considering drafting a QB in the first round. They are all reaches. Why draft a guy we will have to cut to make room for Teddy Bridgewater?

Don't worry if the Chiefs still don't have a QB and are within striking range, Bridgewater will be ripped apart and made seem like he's not worthy of picking either. It is what it is.

patteeu 02-14-2013 12:01 PM

This was probably posted in some megathread somewhere, but it belongs here too.

This morning on 810's Border Patrol, Terry Shea of IMG Academy was on to talk about the college quarterbacks that are training at IMG (Geno Smith, Matt Barkley, and Tyler Wilson). He agreed with Frank Scelfo that Blaine Gabbert would go ahead of all three of them if he were coming out in 2013. Ouch. It's worth noting that he worked with Gabbert when Gabbert was training for his combine. He's currently working directly with Tyler Wilson. Geno Smith and Matt Barkley are working with someone else from IMG.

Here are a few other quick notes. In general, as you might expect, he was mostly positive about all three QBs.

Geno Smith - Isn't the best fit for a West Coast offense (like Andy Reid's) because of his lack of experience taking snaps under center. But if you just talk in more generic terms, it seemed like he was saying Geno Smith was the top prospect of the three. If anyone else was listening, maybe they can confirm or deny that impression.

Tyler Wilson - Most accurate of the three. Said he had "sweet feet" (patteeu comment: so maybe Rex Ryan will be interested? *groan*).

Matt Barkley - Seemed to give him the nod as the guy who is most ready to run a West Coast offense in terms of taking snaps from center, dropping back, running play action, understanding the defense pre-snap and as the play develops.

Bottom line: All three have deficiencies and he was only luke warm, at best, on the idea of any of them being worthy of the top pick overall.

Setsuna 02-14-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9401079)
Congrats by the way, apperantly the Jags are going to get Bridgewater next year, who is the next MontanaElwayManningBrady.

Screw Underwater. I don't want him. I don't want "next year" until it's actually 2014. I want 2013 and I want Bray in the second. Plain and simple.

Beef Supreme 02-14-2013 01:22 PM

The Jags QB coach...

There you have it folks, from the world's foremost authority on evaluating quarterbacks.

htismaqe 02-14-2013 01:23 PM

Gauging trade interest.

Just like the Browns, who are telling people that Weeden would be the #1 QB in this class.

Completely see-through.

MahiMike 02-14-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9401878)
But if Blaine Gabbert and Christian Ponder can go in the top 10 in the same draft class, this class isn't all that bad.

Those 2 guys are why this year's crop is gonna drop. Some of the QB's thought to go in round 1 this year will be available later.

Given that, how would you like to be Jax or Minn and going after your 2nd high round QB just a few years later?

htismaqe 02-14-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 9402905)
Those 2 guys are why this year's crop is gonna drop. Some of the QB's thought to go in round 1 this year will be available later.

Given that, how would you like to be Jax or Minn and going after your 2nd high round QB just a few years later?

At least they're trying.

We're going on our 2nd high round QB in 3 ****ing decades...

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-14-2013 01:33 PM

yeah poor jax and minn; actually making an effort to be relevant in the modern NFL...
Posted via Mobile Device

HotCarl 02-14-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9402666)
This was probably posted in some megathread somewhere, but it belongs here too.

This morning on 810's Border Patrol, Terry Shea of IMG Academy was on to talk about the college quarterbacks that are training at IMG (Geno Smith, Matt Barkley, and Tyler Wilson). He agreed with Frank Scelfo that Blaine Gabbert would go ahead of all three of them if he were coming out in 2013. Ouch. It's worth noting that he worked with Gabbert when Gabbert was training for his combine. He's currently working directly with Tyler Wilson. Geno Smith and Matt Barkley are working with someone else from IMG.

Here are a few other quick notes. In general, as you might expect, he was mostly positive about all three QBs.

Geno Smith - Isn't the best fit for a West Coast offense (like Andy Reid's) because of his lack of experience taking snaps under center. But if you just talk in more generic terms, it seemed like he was saying Geno Smith was the top prospect of the three. If anyone else was listening, maybe they can confirm or deny that impression.

Tyler Wilson - Most accurate of the three. Said he had "sweet feet" (patteeu comment: so maybe Rex Ryan will be interested? *groan*).

Matt Barkley - Seemed to give him the nod as the guy who is most ready to run a West Coast offense in terms of taking snaps from center, dropping back, running play action, understanding the defense pre-snap and as the play develops.

Bottom line: All three have deficiencies and he was only luke warm, at best, on the idea of any of them being worthy of the top pick overall.

Boy, if that isn't telling, I don't know what is!

Saul Good 02-14-2013 08:27 PM

Jags are trying to talk the Chiefs out of drafting Geno.

HotCarl 02-14-2013 08:31 PM

Frank Scelfo, the new quarterback coach of the Jaguars, has one of the toughest jobs in pro football this year.

Scelfo’s assignment is to develop Blaine Gabbert into a NFL-caliber quarterback after he struggled in his first two years with the Jaguars.

Scelfo, though, doesn’t see the same Gabbert the fans have watched the last two years.
“I look at it differently than you guys,’’ he said. “You all have an opinion formed after two years of watching [him]. I don’t have an opinion yet. I don’t have a vision of him that is skewed one way or the other.

“I like him as a person. I’ve had a chance to talk to him. He’s very interesting, he’s very outgoing, very comfortable to talk to as Chad [Henne] is. He wants to be successful. He has the motivation inside to be successful, which means he’s going to be a hard-working guy.’’

Scelfo sees a lot of upside, looking at how Gabbert might be viewed today if he’s stayed in school and red-shirted and was in this upcoming draft as a fifth-year senior.

“If you graded him out right now, this is his draft class. If he were coming out and the quarterback draft class the way it is, would he be the top guy taken? I think the answer is yes.

“Ask the scouting departments and the general managers around the league and I think you would end up with a yes on that. Basically at his age, 23, the number-one pick in the draft with two years of experience already under his belt. That’s pretty good.’’

Among the fifth-year senior quarterbacks who are in this draft are Landry Jones, Mike Glennon and E.J. Manuel. Gabbert entered college in 2008 with them and with Andrew Luck and Terrell Pryor, but the latter two didn’t spend five years in school.

Scelfo said Gabbert will still face competition and he wasn’t saying Gabbert will be the quarterback of the future.

“That I can’t answer, that future part. I think he’s blessed with a lot of good tools physically. There’s nothing he can’t do on the football field.

“Because I haven’t been able to talk football with him, we have to figure out where he is and where we’ve got to get him to. If there were issues, then we have to overcome those.”

According to the offseason rules, Scelfo and the other Jaguars coaches aren’t allowed to discuss football with Gabbert until April.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/sports/footb...#ixzz2Kvmq1wHU

B14ckmon 02-14-2013 08:32 PM

Teddy Bridgewater will be so ****ing good my face is melting just thinking about it.

And I am sure Tyler Bray is ecstatic that he has a 13 year old verbally blowing him on forums.

keg in kc 02-14-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9403953)
Jags are trying to talk the Chiefs out of drafting Geno.

And perhaps they're trying to deal Gabbert as well.

philfree 02-14-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9404007)
And perhaps they're trying to deal Gabbert as well.

Or they're getting thier fans ready for another year of Gabbert.

B14ckmon 02-14-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9404025)
Or they're getting thier fans ready for another year of Gabbert.

I have yet to talk to a single Jaguars fan who thought Gabbert wasn't going to be the QB next year. Why wouldn't he? There is no QB we want in this draft or free agency.

O.city 02-14-2013 08:51 PM

Rumor today is the Jags are high on Geno, likely want to move up for him. So I woudln't be so sure.

B14ckmon 02-14-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9404049)
Rumor today is the Jags are high on Geno, likely want to move up for him. So I woudln't be so sure.

I know you are joking, but no. Caldwell is too smart and has been scouting for too long to reach like that. Dude was there for the Matt Ryan pick. He knows a good QB.

Chiefnj2 02-14-2013 09:06 PM

I really don't know why Barkleys stock dropped. I've been re watching him and he looks pretty good. If he could drive it a little more he'd be he clear cut #1.

O.city 02-14-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9404121)
I really don't know why Barkleys stock dropped. I've been re watching him and he looks pretty good. If he could drive it a little more he'd be he clear cut #1.

His decision making got really wonky this year. I dunno if he started pressing more or what but he made alot of really bad decisions.

His lack of arm strength isn't really a concern to me. I think it's overblown.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-14-2013 11:13 PM

yeah. Dont watch tape and see what the fans see, just sit down with a cup of coffee and have a nice warm Oprah conversation with the outgoing young lad. Stupid ****.
Posted via Mobile Device

Setsuna 02-15-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9403969)
Teddy Bridgewater will be so ****ing good my face is melting just thinking about it.

And I am sure Tyler Bray is ecstatic that he has a 13 year old verbally blowing him on forums.

That's statutory rape you ****ing waste of human flesh. And I'm 25, but who gives a **** right? Just say random, stupid shit until you hit the mark. That'll show em! LMAO

Again anyone pimping Underwater can just go get lost in the Sahara as you are a threat to the people around you with your incomprehensible idiocy running rampant.

Setsuna 02-15-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9404040)
I have yet to talk to a single Jaguars fan who thought Gabbert wasn't going to be the QB next year. Why wouldn't he? There is no QB we want in this draft or free agency.

Me **** face. He ****ing sucks dick. He shouldn't start and I'm telling you the stadium will have half attendance the entire season.

Sorter 02-15-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9404669)
That's statutory rape you ****ing waste of human flesh. And I'm 25, but who gives a **** right? Just say random, stupid shit until you hit the mark. That'll show em! LMAO

Again anyone pimping Underwater can just go get lost in the Sahara as you are a threat to the people around you with your incomprehensible idiocy running rampant.

I have literally watched nothing of Bridgewater so I can't comment.

KCrockaholic 02-15-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9404673)
Me **** face. He ****ing sucks dick. He shouldn't start and I'm telling you the stadium will have half attendance the entire season.

Isn't that an upgrade?

KCrockaholic 02-15-2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9404680)

Bridgewater isn't bad. But it's entirely too early too talk about him as the best QB in 2014.

AussieChiefsFan 02-15-2013 12:49 AM

ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-15-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9404692)
Isn't that an upgrade?

lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 02-15-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9404121)

I agree. The dude has just been overanalyzed so much to ridiculous levels.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-15-2013 07:56 AM

Wait for Teddy!!!

*Fast forward to our pick with him in range*

Teddy sucks he no Peydaton or Luck, get that sweet ass LT or Guard!!

Setsuna 02-15-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9404680)

He is good for sure. He torched Florida in the Bowl game. But this is literally the very first year anyone has been talking about him on the national media and it's stupid. Since Manuel's gone, they need a new black QB to take his place and pimp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9404692)
Isn't that an upgrade?

Is it sad that as I wrote that I saw this post coming? Yall have become too predictable. :shake:

HolyHat 02-15-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9399694)

I fixed your post