ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Marshawn speaks (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290277)

Baby Lee 01-30-2015 01:49 AM

Marshawn speaks

<iframe width="636" height="353" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MNpkSyryQz4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

007 01-30-2015 01:50 AM

JFC could you make it any bigger?

Baby Lee 01-30-2015 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11299884)

Fixed, crybaby.

007 01-30-2015 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11299885)
Fixed, crybaby.

Much better. LMAO

Direckshun 01-30-2015 02:10 AM

That was a ton of fun, and honestly it was about as fruitful as your average sports interview.

"Farewell, chums!"

keg in kc 01-30-2015 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11299884)

That's what she said.

BWillie 01-30-2015 02:51 AM

Im not sure how anybody could possibly like Richard Sherman or Marshawn Lynch. Both are punks, in different ways. Sherman is the most arrogant, self righteous acting dickhead in the game. And Marshawn Lynch wont even be a decent guy to people trying to do their job. You get paid to play a game. And who pays you? The fans. At least go thru an interview like a decent human being.

I hate Brady, Belichick and the Pats too...but Ill be rooting for them.

Direckshun 01-30-2015 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 11299902)
Im not sure how anybody could possibly like Richard Sherman or Marshawn Lynch. Both are punks, in different ways. Sherman is the most arrogant, self righteous acting dickhead in the game. And Marshawn Lynch wont even be a decent guy to people trying to do their job. You get paid to play a game. And who pays you? The fans. At least go thru an interview like a decent human being.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the AWARD

FOR SADDEST LIFE

goes TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*opens envelope*

Baby Lee 01-30-2015 03:01 AM

Quote:

http://collegetimes.com/wp-content/u...qavbo1_500.gif

-King- 01-30-2015 03:08 AM

Quote:

The fans pay for him to be interviewed? Interesting. I guess that's why they don't even bother going to the game and just sit in the interview room waiting for him to talk.

And here I thought Seahawks fans loved watching Marshawn play football. How silly of me!

BWillie 01-30-2015 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 11299909)
The fans pay for him to be interviewed? Interesting. I guess that's why they don't even bother going to the game and just sit in the interview room waiting for him to talk.

And here I thought Seahawks fans loved watching Marshawn play football. How silly of me!

Being interviewed is part of his job. Dealing with the media is part of his job. If it wasnt for fans, yeah, he would have no job. He would likely be some chode like you or me. The fans drive everything. The media is there to provide coverage for the fans. Its just childish. I would equate what Marshawn Lynch is doing to a retail worker stocking shelves and just refusing to acknowledge the customer at all, someone just asking where the bread is or something and the overnight stocker saying, "Im just here to pay my rent. Dont inconvenience me". It just boggles my mind how so many ppl are on Marshawn Lynchs side.

DaneMcCloud 01-30-2015 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 11299912)
Being interviewed is part of his job. Dealing with the media is part of his job. If it wasnt for fans, yeah, he would have no job. He would likely be some chode like you or me. The fans drive everything. The media is there to provide coverage for the fans. Its just childish. I would equate what Marshawn Lynch is doing to a retail worker stocking shelves and just refusing to acknowledge the customer at all, someone just asking where the bread is or something and the overnight stocker saying, "Im just here to pay my rent. Dont inconvenience me". It just boggles my mind how so many ppl are on Marshawn Lynchs side.

It boggles my mind that you actually graduated from college, yet Roy III has more smarts.

Your views represent the lowest common denominator: The uninformed, uneducated, vanilla American.

Kudos.

BWillie 01-30-2015 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11299913)
It boggles my mind that you actually graduated from college, yet Roy III has more smarts.

Your views represent the lowest common denominator: The uninformed, uneducated, vanilla American.

Kudos.

I'm uneducated, because of an opinion? It cracks me up how so many on CP call others stupid and such because they have an opinion that differs from their own.

007 01-30-2015 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11299899)
That's what she said.

I doubt there is a woman alive that has ever said that.

EDIT

The youtube box was originally HUGE. LMAO

POND_OF_RED 01-30-2015 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 11299912)

The overnight stocker is there to stock shelves. Most of them won't help you find bread because you too have eyes and a brain to find the ****ing bread. Not everyone has to go out of there way to appease you. Hire a personal shopper if you really can't find the bread and are too lazy to look for it.