ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

BigRedChief 12-09-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9193257)
We are stopping at the end of the year... not before the Indi game.

cool beans.:thumb:

You guys have run this thing the right way. We just to finish it the right way.

FloridaMan88 12-09-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone
I want to address this so there is no question. If Pioli is fired, we will immediately cancel the two banners, we will take all remaining funds in the paypal account and donate those funds to the Boys & Girls Club in KC, and I personally guarantee that I will renew my season tickets. If he isn't fired following the season, SOC will cease to operate, all funds will be donated to charity, and I will put by STH jersey on a hanger until he is. Now there is no maybe about it.

Pioli must go. There can be no other end to this. He may be a fantastic GM in the sense that he makes you a lot money but that is only one part of his job. His first choice was to marry this team to a never was QB. Never has the term "ball and chain" been a more fitting analogy to the effect Cassel has had on this team. I could rattle on for paragraph upon paragraph on his failings but they have been expounded upon amateurs like us with the Pioli Facts and by professionals on ESPN.com, S&I.com, and msn.foxsports.com.

You were at the stadium 10/7 and you heard Cassel boo'd mercilessly every time he took the field. That wasn't organized. Those were individuals spontaneously expressing their anger and they all agreed. We aren't a small minority and we are very unhappy.
You should ensure that there is a zero balance of $$$ by the end of the season so all funds that have been donated will have been used the for the ORIGINAL, stated mission of the SOC movement.

If you don't have any intentions of continuing SOC after the season, then why don't you ensure all the money collected for the cause has been spent by then... on the mission the cause was founded on?

pr_capone 12-09-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9193287)
You should ensure that there is a zero balance of $$$ by the end of the season so all funds that have been donated will have been used the for the ORIGINAL, stated mission of the SOC movement.

If you don't have any intentions of continuing SOC after the season, then why don't you ensure all the money collected for the cause has been spent by then... on the mission the cause was founded on?

We were well on our way to doing just that until we had to cancel the banner flying over the Panther's game.

patteeu 12-09-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9193254)
We need something creative with some of that money. 2 banners isn't going to do anymore than 1. We need some creativity.

Hire someone to fly a banner over radio row* at the Super Bowl:

WISH YOU WERE HERE AND PIOLI WAS GONE - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Mr. Flopnuts 12-09-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9193400)
Hire someone to fly a banner over radio row* at the Super Bowl:

WISH YOU WERE HERE AND PIOLI WAS GONE - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

5 characters too many. But I like it.

bevischief 12-09-2012 03:54 PM

Highest paid GM=losing Saveourchiefs.com

Tribal Warfare 12-09-2012 04:05 PM

Change springs Hope- SaveOurChiefs.com

Bring Hope, New Regime-SaveOurChiefs.com

-King- 12-09-2012 04:08 PM

(# of blowouts) BLOWOUTS SINCE PIOLI. FIRE PIOLI SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Buehler445 12-09-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9193273)
Let's make up a "Worst Executive in Franchise History" award certificate, turn it into a printable PDF file, and have a mass mailing of them to 1 Arrowhead Dr. That's just off the top of my head. We NEED something creative.

I'd send a couple.

OnTheWarpath15 12-09-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9193561)
(# of blowouts) BLOWOUTS SINCE PIOLI. FIRE PIOLI SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Blowouts are open to interpretation.

Just use the record, it's damning enough.

23-39 OVER 4 YEARS - FIRE PIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

23 WINS IN 4 YEARS - FIRE PIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

bevischief 12-09-2012 04:19 PM

Highest paid GM=Blowouts SaveourChiefs.com

Easy 6 12-09-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9193119)
The Blackout made a strong statement to Clark. It's in their hands now. One final, awesome, perfectly worded banner is all that's left. Maybe wrap it up with some nice charitable act as well, before giving the money to charity. I agree with this line of thinking 100%.

100% percent of THIS.

Why not go ahead with the food drive under a different tag, it'd be a WIN all the way around.

pr_capone 12-09-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9193593)
23-39 OVER 4 YEARS - FIRE PIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

My favorite. I suggested this one a while back. Clean and to the point.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-09-2012 04:28 PM

How much would it cost to fly a longer banner? Something that allowed more characters?

pr_capone 12-09-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9193670)
How much would it cost to fly a longer banner? Something that allowed more characters?

It isn't about money but legality.