ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Dads with young daughters... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269582)

htismaqe 02-01-2013 12:52 PM

Dads with young daughters...

My 9-year old is obsessed with Taylor Swift. It's my fault, I have encouraged her to play the guitar (yes, she's the one I started the thread about a while back).

Last year, I took my oldest daughter to a Chiefs game for her birthday. I spent around $250 for 3 tickets.

It was my time to make it right, so I spent an almost IDENTICAL amount per ticket as I spent on the game and bought 3 tickets to Taylor Swift in concert.

I am almost certain that I will have to go. ABSOLUTELY not my type of music.

But I can't wait to tell her!

kcxiv 02-01-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9370325)
My 9-year old is obsessed with Taylor Swift. It's my fault, I have encouraged her to play the guitar (yes, she's the one I started the thread about a while back).

Last year, I took my oldest daughter to a Chiefs game for her birthday. I spent around $250 for 3 tickets.

It was my time to make it right, so I spent an almost IDENTICAL amount per ticket as I spent on the game and bought 3 tickets to Taylor Swift in concert.

I am almost certain that I will have to go. ABSOLUTELY not my type of music.

But I can't wait to tell her!

its for your duaghters as long as they are happy **** it!

Hell, i'd go too! lol Plus im sure there will be alot of eye candy going to that concert cant be half bad.

DeezNutz 02-01-2013 12:54 PM

RIP.

Mods, please mark as a prayer thread.

Deberg_1990 02-01-2013 12:55 PM

Its all good brah…We all have to make sacrifices for our kids. At least its not One Direction.

Fish 02-01-2013 12:57 PM

The music sucks, but I've learned that the joy of watching them completely blissfully mesmerized by something like that makes it worth it. Plus MILF watching always passes the time.

She's gonna love it for sure. Good on you.

In58men 02-01-2013 12:59 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/02/a4asuga7.jpg

htismaqe 02-01-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9370333)
its for your duaghters as long as they are happy **** it!

Hell, i'd go too! lol Plus im sure there will be alot of eye candy going to that concert cant be half bad.

MILFapalooza! :D

HemiEd 02-01-2013 01:13 PM

Good for you, you will be glad you did it. The memory will last a lifetime and you two will not have this opportunity forever. She will be all grown up wanting to do stuff with just her friends soon enough.

htismaqe 02-01-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9370340)
Its all good brah…We all have to make sacrifices for our kids. At least its not One Direction.

Yeah, my kids don't generally get into that kind of stuff.

The only pop music she's high on (besides Swift obviously) is LMFAO and PSY but that's just because I think it's funny as shit.

Yesterday I caught her singing "TNT" by AC/DC in the car. :D

My oldest likes Queen and that's about it.

The opening act is Ed Sheeran, anybody heard of him? My wife played one song it sounded like typical English pop to me.

otherstar 02-01-2013 01:18 PM

I've got four daughters, it'll be worth it. Any 1-on-1 time I get with any of my girls is precious to me (and hard to get because there is one of me and four of them). Cherish the time

....and enjoy the MILFS!!!!

htismaqe 02-01-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otherstar (Post 9370364)
I've got four daughters, it'll be worth it. Any 1-on-1 time I get with any of my girls is precious to me (and hard to get because there is one of me and four of them). Cherish the time

....and enjoy the MILFS!!!!

It won't be 1-on-1 since I bought 3 tickets.

I think I might make my 63-year old dad go since I paid for his ticket to the Chiefs game last year. :)

Hootie 02-01-2013 01:23 PM

WEEEEE ARE NEVER EVER EVER...GETTTTING BACK TOGETHER

I USED TO THINK...THAT WE...WERE FOREVER, EVER...

Easy 6 02-01-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9370347)

Swift has dated a lot of guys, but i read something the other day that said the reason most of these guys are dumping her is because she doesnt put out much.

Somehow that doesnt really surprise me about her, either.

okoye35chiefs 02-01-2013 01:24 PM

ah man your lil girl will be so excited... I have an 8 year old daughter and I have done my fair share of "chick" things...

Priceless when a Dad can spend time with a young daughter.. because in 8 years they don't want anything to do with you...lol..

Good dad right there..

Bowser 02-01-2013 01:25 PM

20 years from now, she'll laugh as she remembers how she drug you to a Taylor Swift concert against your will, and how she loves you that much more for it.

Props for being a kick ass dad.