ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Wow, what a weekend ..... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108532)

royr17 01-17-2005 05:26 PM

Wow, what a weekend .....

That was a amazing weekend.

This girl is like the sweetest and nicest girl i've met in my life, and for all you chiefs fans that will be at the game this year for the 37 forever event, get ready cause if i have the money im bringing her with me.

Then yall will get 2 meet her, oh yea and thanks for the help and advice yall have given me, it has helped me out tremendously.

Im pretty sure all you guys are gonna ask me some questions about what happened, i'll tell a little but dont expect me 2 get into high detail.

May the Questions begin.

Donger 01-17-2005 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17
That was a amazing weekend.

This girl is like the sweetest and nicest girl i've met in my life, and for all you chiefs fans that will be at the game this year for the 37 forever event, get ready cause if i have the money im bringing her with me.

Then yall will get 2 meet her, oh yea and thanks for the help and advice yall have given me, it has helped me out tremendously.

Im pretty sure all you guys are gonna ask me some questions about what happened, i'll tell a little but dont expect me 2 get into high detail.

May the Questions begin.

Booger: Big deal. Did you get in her pants?
Geek: She's NOT that kind of girl Booger!
Booger: Why? Does she have a penis?

|Zach| 01-17-2005 05:29 PM

heh

Phobia 01-17-2005 05:32 PM

Congrats, Roy. I know you're pretty happy so I'm not gonna bag on you.

I'm happy for you.

Donger 01-17-2005 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia

I'm happy for you.

Killjoy.

Anyway, I'm glad that things worked out for you Roy. Continued success. Just remember that you're both putting the best parts of yourselves for each others' perusal right now. Expect some "WTFs?" later on.

My wife said that I was like a different person after living with her for six months. Then again, so was she.

Rain Man 01-17-2005 05:35 PM

Do yourself a favor, royr17, and don't read the 'That's gotta hurt' thread. It'll just destroy the trust you currently have in her.

royr17 01-17-2005 05:37 PM

Quote:

I'm happy for you.

Thanks Phil i really appreciate that. Also thanks to all the guys that have helped me.

Thanks Guys !!!!!

Mr. Kotter 01-17-2005 05:37 PM

Congrats Roy Jr.

Keep things in perspective, Love can be a bitch. Ups and downs are the norm. Best wishes though. :thumb:

royr17 01-17-2005 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Do yourself a favor, royr17, and don't read the 'That's gotta hurt' thread. It'll just destroy the trust you currently have in her.

Ok, I wont, Thanks for warning me Rain Man, I dont wanna destroy anything that me and her have going right now cause i really like and care for the girl.

royr17 01-17-2005 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Congrats Roy Jr.

Keep things in perspective, Love can be a bitch. Ups and downs are the norm. Best wishes though. :thumb:

Thanks man, at least we can all admit that i've had more success with woman in my life then what GoatCheese can even dream of.

He made be smarter than me at some things but he doesnt have the luck with the ladies like i do, hehe.

Deberg_1990 01-17-2005 05:40 PM

Was her name LaFawnduh by chance??

Inspector 01-17-2005 05:40 PM

Well??

Did you fuck 'er?

royr17 01-17-2005 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
Was her name LaFawnduh by chance??

Naw her name was Stephanie.

Inspector 01-17-2005 05:42 PM

Oh, and don't be honest.

Make up some really juicy story.

And give us details man. We need details.

royr17 01-17-2005 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector
Well??

Did you fuck 'er?

Yes, but im not getting into any detail about that, i feel bad telling stuff like this you know, so try 2 keep the sexual questions down as little as possible.

Thanks guys.

Phobia 01-17-2005 05:42 PM

Quote:

Thanks man, at least we can all admit that i've had more success with woman in my life then what GoatCheese can even dream of.

He made be smarter than me at some things but he doesnt have the luck with the ladies like i do, hehe.

Dude, if you're going to aspire to something leave gochiefs out of it.

Set your sites on something much higher. Maybe you could call Bob Dole and see how he became such a success in his professional career, his afterhours hobbies, and the ladies.

royr17 01-17-2005 05:43 PM

Quote:

Oh, and don't be honest.

Make up some really juicy story.

And give us details man. We need details.

Naw, I dont think I could do that. If I dont wanna tell anything I guess i'll just let you guys suffer, hehe. :p

Inspector 01-17-2005 05:43 PM

Quote:

Yes, but im not getting into any detail about that, i feel bad telling stuff like this you know, so try 2 keep the sexual questions down as little as possible.

Thanks guys.

Oh, OK! Sorry about that.

So, did you................

eh, nevermind.

Inspector 01-17-2005 05:44 PM

I'm just messin with ya!

Congratulations on finding a special girl. Sometimes they can be hard to find and when you get one, hang on.

Donger 01-17-2005 05:45 PM

Quote:

Dude, if you're going to aspire to something leave gochiefs out of it.

For some reason, GoChiefs reminds me of a slightly reeruned, less cool version of Farmer Ted from Sixteen Candles

But I could be wrong.

royr17 01-17-2005 05:45 PM

Quote:

Oh, OK! Sorry about that.

So, did you................

eh, nevermind.

Huh, do what ???

Donger 01-17-2005 05:46 PM

Quote:

Huh, do what ???

The booty, son. The booty.

Any gal that gives up the booty on the first date's a keeper. Or a pro.

Phobia 01-17-2005 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
For some reason, GoChiefs reminds me of a slightly reeruned, less cool version of Farmer Ted from Sixteen Candles

But I could be wrong.

Gochiefs isn't reeruned, he's just socially debilitated. I'm sure he'd trade places with Roy at the moment, no matter how much he'll deny it in his posts.

royr17 01-17-2005 05:46 PM

Quote:

I'm just messin with ya!

Congratulations on finding a special girl. Sometimes they can be hard to find and when you get one, hang on.

I know, and i agree with you, they can be hard 2 fine, but i think this is the right girl i mean its like we are perfect for each other and we have so much in common.

royr17 01-17-2005 05:47 PM

Quote:

The booty, son. The booty.

Any gal that gives up the booty on the first date's a keeper. Or a pro.

Yea, gosh how do you guys tell this kind of stuff will out feelin guilty of telling.

Phobia 01-17-2005 05:49 PM

Quote:

I know, and i agree with you, they can be hard 2 fine, but i think this is the right girl i mean its like we are perfect for each other and we have so much in common.

Take it down a notch, cowboy.

It's one weekend. First girlfriend. First piece.

You need to back it way down before you talk crazy.

Inspector 01-17-2005 05:49 PM

Quote:

Yea, gosh how do you guys tell this kind of stuff will out feelin guilty of telling.

We learned it in man school.

royr17 01-17-2005 05:49 PM

Quote:

Gochiefs isn't reeruned, he's just socially debilitated. I'm sure he'd trade places with Roy at the moment, no matter how much he'll deny it in his posts.

Of course he would.

He can blab about him all he wants the fact is that im better at picking up woman then he is.

Oh and I dont have a pic 2 post on the planet, but i wouldnt anyways cause its not right.

Donger 01-17-2005 05:50 PM

Quote:

I had that removed at birth.

Phobia 01-17-2005 05:50 PM

Quote:

Most of us are lying. I've haven't been laid in a decade. Everything I post is a fantasy. The reason "Pink" doesn't post more often or show up to more ChiefsPlanet gatherings is because she's $150 an hour. I can't afford all that.

royr17 01-17-2005 05:50 PM

Quote:

Take it down a notch, cowboy.

It's one weekend. First girlfriend. First piece.

You need to back it way down before you talk crazy.

Yea, your right there, even my dad tried 2 spread the same logic 2 me. Oh and this isnt my 1st girlfriend.

Donger 01-17-2005 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Heck, even some of them won't.

Ha. Didn't know that.

Phobia 01-17-2005 05:51 PM

Quote:

Of course he would.

He can blab about him all he wants the fact is that im better at picking up woman then he is.

Oh and I dont have a pic 2 post on the planet, but i wouldnt anyways cause its not right.

You need to stop competing with gochiefs, Roy. You've passed him.

You should try to catch kcchiefsman now.

Skip Towne 01-17-2005 05:51 PM

How much does she weigh?

Phobia 01-17-2005 05:52 PM

Quote:

Yea, your right there, even my dad tried 2 spread the same logic 2 me. Oh and this isnt my 1st girlfriend.

Close enough.

Donger 01-17-2005 05:52 PM

Quote:

How about socially reeruned? Is tht applicable?

royr17 01-17-2005 05:52 PM

Quote:

You need to stop competing with gochiefs, Roy. You've passed him.

You should try to catch kcchiefsman now.

Im not worrying about competing anymore and am just wanna take this with this girl and try 2 make it work. That the way how a relationship builds trust according 2 my dads analysis.

Donger 01-17-2005 05:53 PM

Quote:

Im not worrying about competing anymore and am just wanna take this with this girl and try 2 make it work. That the way how a relationship builds trust according 2 my dads analysis.

Okay, the '2' thing's starting to bug me...

Jenson71 01-17-2005 05:53 PM

How old are you and how old is this girl?

Phobia 01-17-2005 05:54 PM

Quote:

How about socially reeruned? Is tht applicable?

There's nothing wrong with his mental faculties. He has no social skills.

royr17 01-17-2005 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
How much does she weigh?

Oh and I hate posting her weight too, she is 5'7", 145 lbs.

Very nice looking young lady 2, and she is a couple of months older then me.

tk13 01-17-2005 05:54 PM

Quote:

Most of us are lying. I've haven't been laid in a decade. Everything I post is a fantasy. The reason "Pink" doesn't post more often or show up to more ChiefsPlanet gatherings is because she's $150 an hour. I can't afford all that.

ROFL

Phobia 01-17-2005 05:55 PM

Quote:

Don't lie. You've talked about gochiefs more in this thread than you have Stephanie. You're rubbing it in. Don't kid yourself.

Your dad has had a long, productive relationship with your mother. You should listen to him.

royr17 01-17-2005 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71
How old are you and how old is this girl?

Im 20, shes 20 about to turn 21.

royr17 01-17-2005 05:56 PM

Quote:

Don't lie. You've talked about gochiefs more in this thread than you have Stephanie. You're rubbing it in. Don't kid yourself.

Your dad has had a long, productive relationship with your mother. You should listen to him.

Yea I know just hard to do so at times.

KcMizzou 01-17-2005 05:56 PM

Quote:

Im 20, shes 20 about to turn 21.

Sweet... you found someone to buy your beer.

royr17 01-17-2005 05:56 PM

Quote:

Okay, the '2' thing's starting to bug me...

Ok, sorry my bad.

tk13 01-17-2005 05:57 PM

Quote:

Oh and I hate posting her weight too, she is 5'7", 145 lbs.

I'm like the last person on this board you should be taking relationship advice from, but never, ever, ever tell somebody else a woman's weight. Unless you want to get bitch-slapped later. :)

Donger 01-17-2005 05:57 PM

Quote:

Ok, sorry my bad.

ROFL

She's gonna have a leash on you within one month.

Phobia 01-17-2005 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
I'm like the last person on this board you should be taking relationship advice from, but never, ever, ever tell somebody else a woman's weight. Unless you want to get bitch-slapped later. :)

I find it mind boggling that he knows her weight after 1 weekend. It took 3 years to find out my wife's weight, but we didn't court on the internet either.

Roy, what's your weight.

royr17 01-17-2005 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13

Yea, you are very right on that one.

Phobia 01-17-2005 05:59 PM

Quote:

ROFL

She's gonna have a leash on you within one month.

One weekend.

royr17 01-17-2005 06:00 PM

Quote:

I find it mind boggling that he knows her weight after 1 weekend. It took 3 years to find out my wife's weight, but we didn't court on the internet either.

Roy, what's your weight.

Im about 215 now, according to my granies scale at her house, but im trying to lose weight.

Oh i've been talkin to this girl since July of 2004 and have talked 2 her on the phone for the last month.

royr17 01-17-2005 06:01 PM

Quote:

One weekend.

She is suppose to be coming back down in a couple of weeks.

Jenson71 01-17-2005 06:02 PM

I can't believe you're getting all worked up over this.

Phobia 01-17-2005 06:03 PM

Quote:

Im about 215 now, according to my granies scale at her house, but im trying to lose weight.

Oh i've been talkin to this girl since July of 2004 and have talked 2 her on the phone for the last month.

215?

Thats pretty good. You've dropped quite a few pounds in the past few months then. Good work. Keep it up.

royr17 01-17-2005 06:03 PM

Quote:

Worked up over what ???

|Zach| 01-17-2005 06:04 PM

Its cool to excited, its a good deal you have going for yourself just slow it down a little and take things for what they are, not what you want them to be...take care of yourself so you dont run into any of these.

http://www.planetquake.com/subverse/...ck_wall_14.jpg

royr17 01-17-2005 06:04 PM

Quote:

215?

Thats pretty good. You've dropped quite a few pounds in the past few months then. Good work. Keep it up.

Yes I have, you can tell too. Just ask my dad he'll tell you that it looks like i've lost some weight, and im feeling alot better about myself now that i have lost some weight.

Phobia 01-17-2005 06:04 PM

Quote:

Yeah. http://www.artsoul.homestead.com/Envy.jpg

Jenson71 01-17-2005 06:12 PM

Quote:

Worked up over what ???

Some girl you met over the internet.

royr17 01-17-2005 06:13 PM

Quote:

Yea you dont know what she's like cause you never met her, but the fact is that if she didnt like me or care about me she wouldnt have came down to see me and spend the weekend with me, who she ???

Phobia 01-17-2005 06:13 PM

Quote:

He's not. He's getting worked up over some girl he's had bent over for half the weekend.

How many movies did you watch this weekend? Did you even see a pair of tits on screen?

Donger 01-17-2005 06:14 PM

Quote:

Who cares where he met her? What difference does it make?

Jenson71 01-17-2005 06:14 PM

Quote:

Yeah.

Is it that obvious?

royr17 01-17-2005 06:15 PM

Quote:

He's not. He's getting worked up over some girl he's had bent over for half the weekend.

How many movies did you watch this weekend? Did you even see a pair of tits on screen?

Well we watched probably about 6 or 7 movies, horror and comedy.

Are you asking me if i've seen her tits yet, if you are then the answer is yes.

|Zach| 01-17-2005 06:16 PM

Quote:

ROFL

:thumb:

royr17 01-17-2005 06:16 PM

Quote:

Who cares where he met her? What difference does it make?

Exactly.

Donger 01-17-2005 06:16 PM

Quote:

BTW, have you told her about CP?

Phobia 01-17-2005 06:16 PM

Quote:

No, I wouldn't want to make you feel guilty, dude.

I was talking to virJenson.

royr17 01-17-2005 06:18 PM

Quote:

BTW, have you told her about CP?

No, not yet. My dad told me not to tell her about it until after me and her have been together for a while, cause of you guys like to joke around and could possible say something that would hurt her feeling or something.

Another thing about her is that "SHE LOVES FOOTBALL".

royr17 01-17-2005 06:19 PM

Quote:

No, I wouldn't want to make you feel guilty, dude.

I was talking to virJenson.

Oh, ok. Well thats my bad.

KcMizzou 01-17-2005 06:19 PM

Quote:

virJenson.

ROFL

That's great.

Phobia 01-17-2005 06:20 PM

Quote:

No, not yet. My dad told me not to tell her about it until after me and her have been together for a while, cause of you guys like to joke around and could possible say something that would hurt her feeling or something.

Your Dad is a helluva lot smarter than you ever thought he was.... except for that whole Reggie Scanton thing.

Jenson71 01-17-2005 06:21 PM

This is one pathetic story, mang. Really, you meet some girl from the internet, you have so much in common, and you even saw her tits. True love.

Donger 01-17-2005 06:22 PM

Quote:

Another thing about her is that "SHE LOVES FOOTBALL".

Well, if you do, hope that she has a good sense of humor. Because most "decent" gals probably wouldn't appreciate you telling a bunch of guys on the Internet her weight and that you've seen her t*ts.

royr17 01-17-2005 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I wouldn't ever tell her about it. Period.

But, that's just me.

Actually, I've though about that too, and I dont think it would be a good idea to tell her about the site. Period.

royr17 01-17-2005 06:23 PM

Quote:

Well, if you do, hope that she has a good sense of humor. Because most "decent" gals probably wouldn't appreciate you telling a bunch of guys on the Internet her weight and that you've seen her t*ts.

She does have a good sense of humor, I can tell you guys that for sure.

Donger 01-17-2005 06:23 PM

Quote:

This is one pathetic story, mang. Really, you meet some girl from the internet, you have so much in common, and you even saw her tits. True love.

What the hell is your problem?

|Zach| 01-17-2005 06:24 PM

Quote:

This is one pathetic story, mang.

Bah, he is feeling good...it could workm out for the best...there are reasons to bag on him sometimes. This is not one of them...