ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports **2012 Sporting Kansas City\Soccer Thread** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=252792)

Demonpenz 11-23-2011 03:51 PM

Sounds good. We will good again.

|Zach| 11-23-2011 04:21 PM

Tough loss. Liked Seth a lot especially as a KC guy. This will be a pretty active time though it will be interesting to see what happens.

|Zach| 11-23-2011 04:28 PM

Transactions that I am aware of have been listed in the thread header. Feel bad we could not keep Milos. He is a really nice guy and a talented player but we have a lot of talent on this team.

Spicy McHaggis 11-23-2011 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8136615)
Transactions that I am aware of have been listed in the thread header. Feel bad we could not keep Milos. He is a really nice guy and a talented player but we have a lot of talent on this team.

I liked Milos as well. I thought he had a good eye for threading the through ball.

|Zach| 11-23-2011 07:55 PM

Looks like we picked up Kamara's option. Kei will be here for the foreseeable future.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gHZkm_PR-5Q?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Demonpenz 11-23-2011 08:03 PM

Hate Kei's body Language, but can't deny his talent. Reminds me of Randy Moss at times.

|Zach| 11-23-2011 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 8137371)
Hate Kei's body Language, but can't deny his talent. Reminds me of Randy Moss at times.

He was too gassed in the Houston game. He didn't have that great of a post season really but gives it his all. I remember the Seattle game before we lost it at the last second being amazed at how much he was leaving on the field. Of course they subbed him and we lost...heh.

Kei links up with Chance real well and has great ball control. He makes things happen other guys can't but yea he could be mentally tougher at key moments.

Dragonocho 11-23-2011 08:24 PM

All my prayers that they took Harrington crashed with Impact's pick 10. We should not have left Sinovic unprotected. Hindsight in timeline but we all saw this coming.
Sinovic will not do as well in Montreal as he did here because he fit the experience and system here so much better.
Anyway wish Seth well in his Montreal experience.

Demonpenz 11-23-2011 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8137385)
He was too gassed in the Houston game. He didn't have that great of a post season really but gives it his all. I remember the Seattle game before we lost it at the last second being amazed at how much he was leaving on the field. Of course they subbed him and we lost...heh.

Kei links up with Chance real well and has great ball control. He makes things happen other guys can't but yea he could be mentally tougher at key moments.

I was feet away from him during the Union game. IDK it was just not the white guy hustle I am used to loving, He is a baller no doubt that can get up for headers though.

SPATCH 11-23-2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 8137538)
I was feet away from him during the Union game. IDK it was just not the white guy hustle I am used to loving, He is a baller no doubt that can get up for headers though.

I think that his diving makes it appear as though he doesn't have as high of a workrate... But dude sells out. He never mails it in

.. and let's be honest, kei puts kids in clown shoes on the regular. He's a baller

Spicy McHaggis 11-24-2011 11:27 PM

It might be super geeky, but I'm really considering taking the day off to go to the Super Draft this January.

|Zach| 11-24-2011 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spicy McHaggis (Post 8139950)
It might be super geeky, but I'm really considering taking the day off to go to the Super Draft this January.

Me and a bunch of Cauldron guys will be there. I have heard it is lots of fun. Will be my first.

Silock 11-25-2011 05:32 AM

Lost Seth. ****.

|Zach| 11-27-2011 02:18 AM

Some kind of announcement is coming on Monday but I don't think it will be anything big. Seems like it is a player but not a DP.

There are also jersey sponsor rumors floating and they seem to be indicating Google as a sponsor. This isn't as silly as it seems with how closely LSP has worked with the whole broadband thing for a long time and the high tech stuff they are doing. It is in line with talk I have heard for a while but I am still in the "I will believe it when I see it" camp.

People often mention Boulevard as a sponsor but it is my understanding Boulevard and SKC are sort of on the outs.

|Zach| 11-27-2011 02:19 AM

There are also going to preseason games played prior to the Disney tournament but information about them has not been released.