ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Two Things Irking You Right Now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287287)

vailpass 10-08-2014 06:16 PM

Two Things Irking You Right Now

Itching from the hundred mosquito bites I got last night. Girl next to me at the bar wearing way too much perfume, damn near choking me.

What are your top two current complaints?

eDave 10-08-2014 06:18 PM

Yea. WTF with the mosquitoes this year?

vailpass 10-08-2014 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 10995155)
Yea. WTF with the mosquitoes this year?

We almost never get them here but with the recent rain it's a godamn infestation...

Easy 6 10-08-2014 06:37 PM

1)My literally reeruned cat Fanny, sweetest little female you'd ever want, she lives to love... but oh my is she a dumbass.

When I first got her it was an open litter box, after doing her business she would then proceed to scratch at the floor outside of the box instead of her litter. Now she has a covered litter box and what does she do? she scratches at the sides of the top cover instead of the litter... very loud, guaranteed to wake you up at 3 - 5 in the morning, which of course is when she always chooses to take a dump.

I will throw one of my pillows at her box once in a while when its really bugging me, she will promptly jump out and go lay down... FOR A MINUTE OR TWO... then jump right back in and continue not burying ANYTHING.

2) Medical bills, why is medical care so expensive? Just took out a loan for $2000 today to pay for a $4300 medical bill I had back before I had insurance. It was over a case of shingles at age 41 of all ****ing things... luckily the 2g's was a settlement figure we arrived at and not the full amount. But my goodness, one trip to the emergency room and a few doctors visits costs more than a killer vacation.

MikeMaslowski 10-08-2014 06:37 PM

This episode of NCIS is not loading up on my slow connection and...well, that is all.

Aries Walker 10-08-2014 06:38 PM

Number one with a bullet is the lack of good jobs in Indiana, which is keeping me here in Maryland.

Number two is that the Limoncello I have next to me here is so sweet, it's hard for me to drink more than one at a time. Fortunately, this is offset by the fact that I can just switch to whiskey, but it's still annoying.

MikeMaslowski 10-08-2014 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 10995193)
1)My literally reeruned cat Fanny, sweetest little female you'd ever want, she lives to love... but oh my is she a dumbass.

When I first got her it was an open litter box, after doing her business she would then proceed to scratch at the floor outside of the box instead of her litter. Now she has a covered litter box and what does she do? she scratches at the sides of the top cover instead of the litter... very loud, guaranteed to wake you up at 3 - 5 in the morning, which of course is when she always chooses to take a dump.

I will throw one of my pillows at her box once in a while when its really bugging me, she will promptly jump out and go lay down... FOR A MINUTE OR TWO... then jump right back in and continue not burying ANYTHING.

2) Medical bills, why is medical care so expensive? Just took out a loan for $2000 today to pay for a $4300 medical bill I had back before I had insurance. It was over a case of shingles at age 41 of all ****ing things... luckily the 2g's was a settlement figure we arrived at and not the full amount. But my goodness, one trip to the emergency room and a few doctors visits costs more than a killer vacation.

Shingles is BAD business. I am sorry you had to go through that. My aunt had them and was on the verge of suicide. Too bad you have to keep paying for something terrible.

You throw your pillow at a cat shit box and then use it? Pink eye?

seclark 10-08-2014 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski (Post 10995198)

my first thought. well, after thinking i'd kill a ****ing cat.
i guess that's my two.
sec

Easy 6 10-08-2014 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski (Post 10995198)
Shingles is BAD business. I am sorry you had to go through that. My aunt had them and was on the verge of suicide. Too bad you have to keep paying for something terrible.

Had a severe case all over the right side of my head, swollen up like a pumpkin on one side. It was so far into my right eye they were afraid I'd lose sight in it, they were afraid it'd gone so far that it'd get back into my brain and give me encephalitis, and all bets were off at that point.

Yeeesh, it was hell, even years later the skin on the right side of my head is extra sensitive.

Nah, Fanny's box is covered now, the pillow never gets in there... I dont throw it hard anyway, just enough to get her outta there.

TLO 10-08-2014 06:50 PM

http://therealcape.com/wp-content/up...an-trainor.png

vailpass 10-08-2014 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 10995208)
my first thought. well, after thinking i'd kill a ****ing cat.
i guess that's my two.
sec

:)

vailpass 10-08-2014 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 10995211)
Had a severe case all over the right side of my head, swollen up like a pumpkin on one side. It was so far into my right eye they were afraid I'd lose sight in it, they were afraid it'd gone so far that it'd get back into my brain and give me encephalitis, and all bets were off at that point.

Yeeesh, it was hell, even years later the skin on the right side of my head is extra sensitive.

Nah, Fanny's box is covered now, the pillow never gets in there... I dont throw it hard anyway, just enough to get her outta there.

Holy shit. Hope you're good now...

Bugeater 10-08-2014 06:57 PM

1. The utter stupidity of the residents at the apartment complex i work at.

2.my vacation is still a week away
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy 10-08-2014 06:58 PM

1) bosses at work that care more about "empire building" and keeping their department relevant than they do about continuous improvement and advancement of the corporation as the whole

2) stupid people that just act as minions

Easy 6 10-08-2014 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10995229)

If I were to dream up the kind of cookie cutter, totally average chick that gets all kinds of drooling around my neck of the woods, some chubby farmers daughter who thinks she's hot shit and very much acts like it... thats her.

"you dont own horses or a Harley? pshhh"