ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports CBB March Madness: 77 counties in MO voted Kansas to win it all (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271354)

CoMoChief 03-21-2013 06:07 AM

CBB March Madness: 77 counties in MO voted Kansas to win it all

according to Deadspin.com via Bob Fescoe's show this morning on 610 if I heard correctly.

One of those counties included Boone. LMAO

Happy Thursday and good luck to everyone's bracket(s).

Ceej 03-21-2013 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9517628)
according to Deadspin.com via Bob Fescoe's show this morning on 610 if I heard correctly.

Happy Wednesday and good luck to everyone's bracket(s).

Umm..

Mr_Tomahawk 03-21-2013 06:09 AM

Way to go como...

CoMoChief 03-21-2013 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9517630)
Umm..

lol it's early

Discuss Thrower 03-21-2013 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9517632)
lol it's early

Dumpass move their, bubster.

BigRock 03-21-2013 06:31 AM

http://deadspin.com/facebook-data-gi...aa-t-456782281

It's not about picks, it's about overall fandom. But Missouri's horribly low showing can apparently be attributed to the fact that their team Facebook page is a total waste of time and thus has few likes.

The North Carolinla footprint is disturbing.

CoMoChief 03-21-2013 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9517642)
Dumpass move their, bubster.

who gives a shit...its like complaining over a spelling error

Codered 03-21-2013 07:40 AM

Bob Fescoe is the worst sports talk host I've ever heard ... Why would you listen to that clown?

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-21-2013 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Codered (Post 9517691)
Bob Fescoe is the worst sports talk host I've ever heard ... Why would you listen to that clown?

It's Como. That's precisely who he'd listen to.

loochy 03-21-2013 07:48 AM

?

Because Kansas is good? Are they supposed to pick MU or something?

TribalElder 03-21-2013 07:48 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VrCzBohZPxk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Prison Bitch 03-21-2013 10:20 AM

According to Facebook (and we will have several MU fans who will go beserk at the results and tell us all how bogus they are), Kansas is the most popular team in 68% of Missouri counties based on the KU team page "likes".

MU is the most popular team in only 3 of the 115 or so counties in the state.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-21-2013 10:32 AM

So they are not unbiased teabagging carpetbaggers.

beer bacon 03-21-2013 10:55 AM

Wait, I thought como was Prison Bitch. You aren't Prison Bitch como?

gblowfish 03-21-2013 10:57 AM

I would like to sincerely apologize on behalf of the entire state of Missouri.
BTW: Phil bet on Colorado State....

mnchiefsguy 03-21-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9517999)
According to Facebook (and we will have several MU fans who will go beserk at the results and tell us all how bogus they are), Kansas is the most popular team in 68% of Missouri counties based on the KU team page "likes".

According to your facebook data, no one in the state of Kentucky likes UK or the SEC, they are all Big East and Louisville fans there. Do you really believe that to be true?

If so, you are even more of a dumbass than your fellow KU fans say you are.

There is no scientific validity to Facebook data. Is it fun to look at? Sure. But it does not reflect reality.

Prison Bitch 03-21-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 9518130)
According to your facebook data, no one in the state of Kentucky likes UK or the SEC, they are all Big East and Louisville fans there. Do you really believe that to be true?

If so, you are even more of a dumbass than your fellow KU fans say you are.

There is no scientific validity to Facebook data. Is it fun to look at? Sure. But it does not reflect reality.

JFC, you're the biggest dumb-ass moron ever birthed. The data shows Louisville > Kentucky in the fan count because....um.....can you guess why? Because it's only the 68 teams in the tournament.

Jeezus.

mnchiefsguy 03-21-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9518271)
JFC, you're the biggest dumb-ass moron ever birthed. The data shows Louisville > Kentucky in the fan count because....um.....can you guess why? Because it's only the 68 teams in the tournament.

Jeezus.

I was referring to your data which indicated that Kentucky was a "Big East" state. That is far from the truth and you know it.

You are almost as good a troll as Wickedson, keep up the good work!

bowener 03-21-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9518271)

Jeezus.

I think his point went a bit over your head, like a Mark Castle throw.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-21-2013 12:23 PM

More Beaker ego stroking eh

Prison Bitch 03-21-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 9518305)
I was referring to your data which indicated that Kentucky was a "Big East" state. That is far from the truth and you know it.

You are almost as good a troll as Wickedson, keep up the good work!

It's ok to admit you didn't read the link or know what you were talking about. It's ok to admit that. I won't think less of you. Pretending you DID know after the fact? That's something that will make me think less of you for. Because that's just embarrassing, and pathetic.

Pepe Silvia 03-21-2013 12:39 PM

Of course, most people just hop on the jaycawk wagon.

Prison Bitch 03-21-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 9518405)
Of course, most people just hop on the jaycawk wagon.

Agreed, and that's how sports fans have always behaved. The map pretty clearly lines out how much people front-run for the top teams. But it has to be asked: why do folks in MISSOURI like Kansas so much? I thought that state hated KU? It is very odd to see that.

mnchiefsguy 03-21-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9518417)
Agreed, and that's how sports fans have always behaved. The map pretty clearly lines out how much people front-run for the top teams. But it has to be asked: why do folks in MISSOURI like Kansas so much? I thought that state hated KU? It is very odd to see that.

Thinking a team is going to win and liking them are two very different things. I don't like the Miami Heat, but I would not bet against them right now.

KU is a #1 seed, so it should not come as a surprise that many folks believe they are going to win.

Do I like KU? No. Do I think they are going to curb stomp Western Kentucky in their first tourney game? Yeah.

See how that works?

One would think that being such a KU fan as you claim to be, that you would be focusing more on your team and the tournament, as opposed to trolling another team's fans from a conference that you profess to care little about.

Maybe you are just a fair weather fan, who knows?

Pepe Silvia 03-21-2013 02:29 PM

I have to give KU credit where it is due, ya'll have the finest women on that campus. A couple of my hottest gf's were beakers.

Prison Bitch 03-21-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 9518543)
Thinking a team is going to win and liking them are two very different things. I don't like the Miami Heat, but I would not bet against them right now.

KU is a #1 seed, so it should not come as a surprise that many folks believe they are going to win.

Do I like KU? No. Do I think they are going to curb stomp Western Kentucky in their first tourney game? Yeah.

See how that works?

You are now showing almost blinding ignorance at this point.

Prison Bitch 03-21-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 9518685)
I have to give KU credit where it is due, ya'll have the finest women on that campus. A couple of my hottest gf's were beakers.

Funny, my hottest was from MU and they were 10x better than the KU girls. Mainly because they dress up and try to look like women, KU girls (back in my day) wore nothing but jeans and baggy flannel shirts. Smoked like chimneys and didn't wear makeup. In fact I never saw KU girls dressed up at all, outside an occasional formal. It is a grunge town and the chicks were grunge. But that was some decades ago. Maybe they grew up and decided to look like hot chicks. Which southern women do.

BlackHelicopters 03-21-2013 03:19 PM

Who is Bob Fescoe, and more importantly, why do we care what he says? Unless he giving away guns , blow and free hookers, @@ck him.

CoMoChief 03-21-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 9518685)

Ill have to disagree here...MU (Columbia) has some badass bitches

Pepe Silvia 03-21-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9518914)
Ill have to disagree here...MU (Columbia) has some badass bitches

MU used to have reallllly hot bitches but its dropped off a little. The cheerleaders are still bangin' as always but seriously the quality of hot cooeds has dropped at MU imo. In the early to mid 2000's when I would travel to Columbia a lot you would see hottie after hottie but its not like that anymore.

mesmith31 03-21-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9517628)

Happy Thursday and good luck to everyone's bracket(s).

Further evidence that the Missouri Tigers have succumbed to Stockholm Syndrome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

ImAWalkingCorpse 03-21-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9517999)

They troll the **** out of those pages you idiot.

Prison Bitch 03-21-2013 10:27 PM

Mizzou season ends tonight thanks to 25 points by a kid from Lawrence, KS. Utterly hilarious!

Terribilis 03-21-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9520130)
Mizzou season ends tonight thanks to 25 points by a kid from Lawrence, KS. Utterly hilarious!

nom nom nom