ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs I think it's gonna be Barkley. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266588)

tredadda 11-13-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9116447)
Barkley is undervalued on this board, and so is Smith. Both are really strong options, and the former is a very high basement.

^ This. Smith has a higher ceiling, but Barkley has a higher floor.

Sorter 11-13-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9116591)
*remembers when Matt Barkley went toe to toe with Andrew Luck*

Typically, Barkley does sack up in big games. Really like that he performs in big-time games usually.

Chiefs Pantalones 11-13-2012 07:43 PM

I can tell you one thing. It's been so long since we drafted a potential franchise QB that whoever we draft I'm getting their jersey and supporting them 100%. I'm excited. I hope everyone else is, too.

SAUTO 11-13-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9116293)

Actually they said the one who sucks the penis we drafted in 83 won us a game in 87.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chris Meck 11-14-2012 12:43 AM

That said I think he is cerebral with his throws..[/QUOTE]

You keep using this word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Rausch 11-14-2012 02:40 AM

Just drafting any QB high in the 1st means this franchise is taking a huge step forward..

007 11-14-2012 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9117628)
Just drafting any QB high in the 1st means this franchise is taking a huge step forward..

too bad it most likely won't happen.

RunKC 11-14-2012 03:25 AM

I don't understand how the hell this franchise won't draft a QB with the 1st or 2nd pick in April, even if Pioli is still here.

Who the **** else would we pick? No other pick outside of Te'o makes sense. And Pioli wouldn't dare draft another DL after throwing out Dorsey and Jackson.

It's gonna be a QB. If Pioli is somehow here by a miracle, he will have no choice but to pick a QB.

007 11-14-2012 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9117644)
I don't understand how the hell this franchise won't draft a QB with the 1st or 2nd pick in April, even if Pioli is still here.

Who the **** else would we pick? No other pick outside of Te'o makes sense. And Pioli wouldn't dare draft another DL after throwing out Dorsey and Jackson.

It's gonna be a QB. If Pioli is somehow here by a miracle, he will have no choice but to pick a QB.

Pioli is exactly why I don't think we will be drafting a QB in the first round.

Rausch 11-14-2012 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9117645)
Pioli is exactly why I don't think we will be drafting a QB in the first round.

PIOLI = N0 QB.

Period.

End of ****ing story.

WILL NOT HAPPEN!

ncCHIEFfan 11-14-2012 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9117659)
PIOLI = N0 QB.

Period.

End of ****ing story.

WILL NOT HAPPEN!

:deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee: PIOLI WONT GET US A QB!!!

We don't know what Pioli will do. We do know what he hasn't done and it has screwed this team. No QB but also no HC nor OC no DC which = bad bad performance.

If he is half the GM the NFL ppl thought he was/is he will change the way he has gone about business. I am by no means a "Pioli" supporter but I do believe if you have a bitch then ya better have a solution. Who is your solution?

Not trying to pick you out of the crowd man. You were the last post I read. Just tired of hearing the same o same o

Really like your quote by the way :p

Chris Meck 11-14-2012 10:00 AM

Pioli's gone. I'm sure of it. Clark will clean house.

mdchiefsfan 11-14-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 9116195)
Speaking of tyler wilson, id love if we grabbed his wr along with him, cobi hamilton.

Hes about bowes size with probably a little more speed.

Get them two, a new right corner, and SS to move berry to free, and id consider this coming draft a home run.

Wouldn't mind that at all.

RealSNR 11-14-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 9116195)
Speaking of tyler wilson, id love if we grabbed his wr along with him, cobi hamilton.

Hes about bowes size with probably a little more speed.

Get them two, a new right corner, and SS to move berry to free, and id consider this coming draft a home run.

I thought one of the reasons why Tyler Wilson was underperforming this year was because he had nobody to throw to?

eazyb81 11-14-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9116456)
It's going to be hard for Barkley to bust. The guy has been a successful four year starter on a team that underwent the loss of 45 scholarships and NCAA probation. He could have easily opted out, not only the 2012 draft, but when the penalties were announced.

I'm not stating that he'll be an Elite QB but I will be shocked if he's a very solid, if not spectacular, NFL QB.

This is true. There is an extremely high correlation between four year college QB starters drafted in the 1st round and NFL success.

Essentially, if you give scouts 3+ years of college game tape and they still like you, then you're pretty good. Most QB busts happen due to taking a QB that has not excelled for more than a year or two, which helps to hide flaws.