ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Guy I work with is a Broncos fan and he's bringing a sign (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266778)

RunKC 11-18-2012 08:39 PM

Guy I work with is a Broncos fan and he's bringing a sign

This mother****er is laughing at us and SOC and his group of Donkey fans are bringing a huge sign that says "EXTEND PIOLI.".

If any of you are going to the game, please beat the living shit out of each and every one of these clowns.

Section 135 behind the visitors bench is where they'll be. Can't miss them.

That is all.

HonestChieffan 11-18-2012 08:43 PM

Stupid move cause some drunk first timer will act.

listopencil 11-18-2012 08:43 PM

Wouldn't a rival fan with an "EXTEND PIOLI" sign be the same thing as a Chiefs fan with a "FIRE PIOLI" sign?

ILChief 11-18-2012 08:44 PM

As long as they are wearing bronco crap while they're holding the sign, they're doing us a favor

DaFace 11-18-2012 08:45 PM

The idea that this is something worthy of a violent reaction is idiotic.

BigRedChief 11-18-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9131580)
The idea that this is something worthy of a violent reaction is idiotic.

And a post that seems to genuinely advocate violence is a violation of the TOS.

GloryDayz 11-18-2012 08:49 PM

Why start a fight for that? Meh, let them say their thing and move on..

memyselfI 11-18-2012 08:54 PM

I think that would be a hilarious visual on national tv and would be shown. Our division rivals are so thrilled with our idiot GMs job performance that they want him to stay...forever.

Do not beat them up. Thank them. What a great and clever way to humiliate Pioni.

And advocating violence does no good. Stupid.

Saccopoo 11-18-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9131570)
Wouldn't a rival fan with an "EXTEND PIOLI" sign be the same thing as a Chiefs fan with a "FIRE PIOLI" sign?

Indeed it would.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Doncos fans supporting Pioli? That right there is ****ing gold. I hope they are all wearing Blue and Orange and they all have 3' x 5' signs saying this and they get their shot on national TV.

Reerun_KC 11-18-2012 08:55 PM

Why mess with the guy.

He is doing us a favor.. Dont be a moron...

Iowanian 11-18-2012 08:55 PM

I can't think of anything better to drive home our point than having rival fans cheering for the GM to be extended.

I think rival fans should find those guys and fill them full of stale $7 beer.

Reerun_KC 11-18-2012 08:57 PM

Instead of being a mega flat billed hat douche RunKC, you should of offered to buy the guy a beer or two...

Quit watching Jersey Shore reruns and realize how stupid you look...

listopencil 11-18-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9131625)
Indeed it would.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Doncos fans supporting Pioli? That right there is ****ing gold. I hope they are all wearing Blue and Orange and they all have 3' x 5' signs saying this and they get their shot on national TV.

I think it's great. The stuff you guys have been doing is absolutely the best anti-homer expression by a group of football fans I've ever heard of. The sign is something I'd do if I were going to a DEN-KC game.

DomCasual 11-28-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9131537)
This mother****er is laughing at us and SOC and his group of Donkey fans are bringing a huge sign that says "EXTEND PIOLI.".

If any of you are going to the game, please beat the living shit out of each and every one of these clowns.

Section 135 behind the visitors bench is where they'll be. Can't miss them.

That is all.

Dude, you must be a true gangster! You work with the guy; yet you're asking fans at the game to do what you - despite seeing this guy every day - are unable to do yourself?

He's probably your boss, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC
"I guess I will tell my buddies on ChiefsPlanet where you'll be sitting, and they will beat you up. Okay, then. I am going to do it, too. Just not until I get home, when I'm no longer on the company server. Okay, then. And next time, I believe it's my turn to have a piece of cake."

http://cinetechnews.com/wp-content/u...pace-movie.jpg

HemiEd 11-28-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomCasual (Post 9159920)
Dude, you must be a true gangster! You work with the guy; yet you're asking fans at the game to do what you - despite seeing this guy every day - are unable to do yourself?

He's probably your boss, right?

bumping old threads is now a bannable offense. Do it mods, please ban this ****stick trolling bronco troll.