ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games What game are you playing now? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268121)

lcarus 03-28-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Gigglepants (Post 9535011)
Zelda - Twilight Princess

My first ever Zelda game. Finally got past the Forest Temple, now I'm looking for the stolen bridge. Trying to decipher Medna's hints and not use the internet. Great game so far.
Posted via Mobile Device

Right on. Get a Super Nintendo or an emulator and pop in A Link To The Past some day. You can thank me later.

patteeu 03-28-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9535187)
Right on. Get a Super Nintendo or an emulator and pop in A Link To The Past some day. You can thank me later.

It was great for it's time, and I'm sure many of the people who loved it could still enjoy it out of nostalgia, but I'm not sure it would be all that impressive to someone who has never played a Zelda game before. Maybe if it was a person who only games on their phone, they'd be impressed.

Setsuna 04-08-2013 02:31 PM

Age of Wushu. It's an MMO type game. But I really like it so far. F2P. It launches on the 10th of this month but you can create a character and play on a specific server up until that point. It's really unique as far as I can tell. I'm in the Wudang School of course. Screw Shaolin! :fire:

SuperChief 04-09-2013 12:27 AM

MLB 13 The Show. First baseball game I've played since this one:

http://www.rock30games.com/ItemImage.../312000516.jpg

It's so damn fun. The intricacies amaze me.

DC.chief 04-09-2013 07:36 AM

playing Bioshock Infinite and Dota 2 on PC right now. Oh and playing FF7 for like the 6th time, playing it on my phone that is.

Gonzo 04-09-2013 07:42 AM

Just finished bioshock 1 and 3. Both games were pretty awesome... This from a guy that hates FPS games.
I have no idea what's next.... I think I may go back to Tomb Raider or maybe Red Dead Redemption until The Last of Us comes out next month.

Jerm 04-22-2013 05:50 PM

Been playing a crapload of Blops II but I'm steadily getting tired of it...thinking of starting an RPG, maybe Fable 3.

A buddy of mine has been itching to play Gears so I think we might try to go through all 3 co-op campaigns this weekend.

Debating on whether or not to pick the new Dead Island up...

Imon Yourside 04-22-2013 05:58 PM

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer, everyone should try it. :)

hometeam 04-22-2013 06:08 PM

i got mass effect 3 with my 'free' simcity game voucher, and I havent put but maybe 40 minutes into it. COuldnt get into it :(

On that note. I am back to playing gw2 some and lots of DayZ/Arma3 Alpha wasteland

Jerm 04-22-2013 06:09 PM

Think I'm gonna pick up Dark Souls and play it...

QuikSsurfer 04-22-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 9615132)
Think I'm gonna pick up Dark Souls and play it...

Best game I've ever played.

edit: Prepare to Die

Gravedigger 04-22-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 9615160)
Best game I've ever played.

edit: Prepare to Die

Yeah when I first played Dark Souls it was the first game I've played where I died so frequently and didn't throw my controller against the wall or quit. I absolutely loved the game because its all about dying, that's how you beat the game, die, try again, die, figure something new out try again, rinse and repeat. The only thing I have to say negatively about Dark Souls is Ornstein and Smough... **** those guys and the Archers in Anor Lando too!

QuikSsurfer 04-22-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 9615616)
Yeah when I first played Dark Souls it was the first game I've played where I died so frequently and didn't throw my controller against the wall or quit. I absolutely loved the game because its all about dying, that's how you beat the game, die, try again, die, figure something new out try again, rinse and repeat. The only thing I have to say negatively about Dark Souls is Ornstein and Smough... **** those guys and the Archers in Anor Lando too!

It's funny, but all us hardcore Dark Souls fans hated the same shit initially.. now those archers are too easy to get past and Ornstein and Smough can be a time battle.
Have you played the DLC?

notorious 04-22-2013 09:04 PM

Finished Half-Life, Opposing Forces, Blue Shift, HL2 and all of the episodes (for the 1000th time). Just before that Return to Wolfenstein.

It blows my mind how great of a game HL is. It is still awesome. When it came out it was unbelievable.

QuikSsurfer 04-22-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9615639)
Finished Half-Life, Opposing Forces, Blue Shift, HL2 and all of the episodes (for the 1000th time). Just before that Return to Wolfenstein.

It blows my mind how great of a game HL is. It is still awesome. When it came out it was unbelievable.

Go ahead and download and play Black Mesa (free on steam)