ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs FWIW KC GM/HC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267545)

Sorter 12-10-2012 06:40 PM

This is a worthless thread.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-10-2012 06:40 PM

Jason said IF KC makes change.

SAUTO 12-10-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9197693)
I was going to say the pass rush was better, until I looked at the numbers.

They are barely ahead of 2009's pace, and behind last year's. And WAY behind 2010's numbers.

Wouldn't that be somewhat explained by the fact we have been down twenty points for about 3/4 of the season?
Posted via Mobile Device

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12-10-2012 06:54 PM

PHX guys had LaCanfora on to talk about the NFL and the Cardinals ass-drubbing that Seattle dished out. That led to questions about Wisenhunt getting the boot and NFL coach openings in general. KC was last mentioned and that's when he said we were a sleeping giant.

To me that means a few things:

(1) LaCanfora was the first one to report the Pioli extension. He is brochacho's with Pioli. They text like BFFs. He knows change is coming.

(2) Change is coming. Romeo will not be back nor will Pioli.

(3) Sleeping giant means this: #1 draft pick, good defensive talent, and other factors that make the Chiefs job attractable probably more so than people realize.

(4) Hunt perhaps realizes he needs to be more involved, spend more of the family's money.

**Ok, #4 is a pipe dream.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12-10-2012 06:55 PM

It also means that @ChiefsandO'sfan is still a Twitter whore and hates it when others beat him to news.

:)

Mother****erJones 12-10-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9197818)
PHX guys had LaCanfora on to talk about the NFL and the Cardinals ass-drubbing that Seattle dished out. That led to questions about Wisenhunt getting the boot and NFL coach openings in general. KC was last mentioned and that's when he said we were a sleeping giant.

To me that means a few things:

(1) LaCanfora was the first one to report the Pioli extension. He is brochacho's with Pioli. They text like BFFs. He knows change is coming.
How do you know theyre BFFs and text?
(2) Change is coming. Romeo will not be back nor will Pioli. I sure hope so

(3) Sleeping giant means this: #1 draft pick, good defensive talent, and other factors that make the Chiefs job attractable probably more so than people realize. Hmm. Interesting. I thought about that. I dont know how attractive KC is though and if they can land a good HC

(4) Hunt perhaps realizes he needs to be more involved, spend more of the family's money.

**Ok, #4 is a pipe dream.

Ya 4 is probably a pipe dream but ya never know. Royals are spending so maybe Hell is freezing over

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12-10-2012 07:21 PM

(1) A guy never kisses and tells. Just trust me on this one. Learned a lot about Pioli from some national and local media guys. Pioli is not a fan of Jay Glazer and Glazer isn't a fan of Pioli.

Hoover 12-10-2012 08:22 PM

Biggest needs in order.

1. QB
2. CB
3. DE

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12-10-2012 08:24 PM

Biggest needs in order.

1. GM
1. HC
1. QB
2. CB
3. DE

BossChief 12-10-2012 08:27 PM

1. Quarterback
2. Head coach
3. GM (that can work with hc)
4. CB2
5. S

bricks 12-10-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9197619)
Interesting, that 2-14 record looks the same to me.

People come up with every excuse under the sun - it's all Cassel's fault, it's the coaching, the sun was in our eyes.

Everything but the truth:

This roster sucks.

You don't get to 2-14 by accident, and you surely don't do so because of one player or coach.

I believe that coaching makes a HUGE difference in the NFL.

This roster is not the greatest but there is some exceptional talent on it. Sure there are holes to fill particularily at QB, DB, WR, LB and so forth. Plus, I believe this team lacks depth as usual.

I don't think its just about how talented your roster is, its about getting your team to execute on all cylinders. I think one of the reasons this team can't execute is because they lack discipline. You have to attribute severe lack of discipline from a football team to sh*tty coaching.

And it's funny because this is a trend that has been ongoing for years with this ****ing team. And it makes me sick because its so ongoing that they fail to correct it. Look at who our coaches have been over the last 7-8 years, Herm Edwards, Todd Haley, and Romeo Crennel. Nothing but a bunch of hot trashes.

Whats the coincedence? They are all shitty coaches and Shitty coaching= lack of discipline=lack of execution everywhere. I think that explains the 2-14 records behind a roster with some exceptional talent on it. Inability to hire good coaches has hurt this team and it shows up in the record books.

O.city 12-10-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9197899)
(1) A guy never kisses and tells. Just trust me on this one. Learned a lot about Pioli from some national and local media guys. Pioli is not a fan of Jay Glazer and Glazer isn't a fan of Pioli.

Please elaborate a little

Rasputin 12-10-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9197680)
Did Ryan Succop murder his girlfriend then shoot himself in the face this weekend?

I missed the game. Honestly. Why does EVERYBODY say we need a new kicker?

The dude is 6/7 from 40 yards+ this year. 17/21 total.

I call that a pretty good field goal kicker.

We gave up on Larence Tynes & he wins 2 Super Bowls with the Giants. . .

I think we have a good kicker in Ryan Succop. He doesn't miss that often.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12-10-2012 09:52 PM

I can't. Not trying to be a dick or anything but I made a promise to someone. Glazer hates Pioli. Respects the position of GM but hates the person occupying the position.

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9198355)
Please elaborate a little

ChiefsCountry 12-10-2012 09:59 PM

Intresting article in the Post-Dispatch today:
http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colum...ae9845dfe.html