ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Proud of my daughter (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312351)

kcxiv 12-14-2017 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 13283822)
I'm unfamiliar with Mandingo Party. Tell me more.

big black cocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...ndingo%20Party

listopencil 12-14-2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13283803)
You're daughter was the product of a Mandingo Party that you setup and watched, and honestly she'd have a better gene pool if that was the truth.

Mandingo Party 2020 : I'm The Captain Now

RobBlake 12-14-2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 13283784)
I'm proud of my daughter who says she thinks the GOP tax cuts will be a real boost to growth if they pass. I was thinking about starting a thread about how proud it makes me.

Yeah tax cuts that ups out the mega rich and screws the modest people over - sweet stuff

patteeu 12-14-2017 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 13284035)
Yeah tax cuts that ups out the mega rich and screws the modest people over - sweet stuff

She's my girl!

BWillie 12-14-2017 06:57 PM

How will this effect me playing online poker? I don't quite understand the whole concept. Is it only streaming from certain sites? I don't understand how an ISP can charge you more for accessing certain sites?

HemiEd 12-14-2017 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13283617)
Isn't there a search engine corruption as well? I thought I read that google or whoever would be able to tell the Patriots that they would be at the top of the search results if you searched for Kansas City Chiefs if they paid a little extra.

Heck, that has been going on for years. I paid extra to google for search results for several years before I retired. I also hired a company to make sure that it happened.

BucEyedPea 12-14-2017 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 13283884)
What do you pay today for facebook?

That's what I was thinkin' since it's free.

GloucesterChief 12-14-2017 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13284050)
How will this effect me playing online poker? I don't quite understand the whole concept. Is it only streaming from certain sites? I don't understand how an ISP can charge you more for accessing certain sites?

Well, with government regulated net neutrality the FCC could determine that online poker is not in the public interest, censor it, and block you.

Without government regulated net neutrality a corporation could decide to block your online poker or make you pay extra.

Of course you can always go to another corporation. Governments make it a lot harder for you to leave.

BWillie 12-14-2017 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 13284122)
Well, with government regulated net neutrality the FCC could determine that online poker is not in the public interest, censor it, and block you.

Without government regulated net neutrality a corporation could decide to block your online poker or make you pay extra.

Of course you can always go to another corporation. Governments make it a lot harder for you to leave.

What the ****. This sounds like communist China or ****ing North Korea.

When and if this happens, people are going to LOSE THEIR SHIT. It won't last. You don't **** with people's internet and expect them to be cool with it.

hometeam 12-14-2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13284050)

Nothing will change in that context. They could throttle before as well, and didnt have to say a damn thing about it, they just couldnt claim they where not doing it.

Most people talking about this subject didn't know the rules before, didnt read the ruling, and really dont know a ****ing thing. Hell at least now these companies can be trust-busted (not saying they will, but at least its an option now)

If you are mad right now, I will introduce you to chicken little, yall might get along.

patteeu 12-14-2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13284141)
What the ****. This sounds like communist China or ****ing North Korea.

When and if this happens, people are going to LOSE THEIR SHIT. It won't last. You don't **** with people's internet and expect them to be cool with it.

It happened two years ago. They just hadn’t gotten around to screwing you yet. But never fear, Ajit Pai rolled it back.

ForeverChiefs58 12-15-2017 09:11 AM

So is that how things were before 2015?

How is it racist?

ForeverChiefs58 12-15-2017 09:14 AM

The government should stay out of peoples lives as much as possible

What has gotten better once the govt took it over?

Marcellus 12-15-2017 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 13284035)

Who do you think putting a $10,000 limit on SALT deductions is going to impact the most?

How are poor people getting screwed in the tax plan?

Marcellus 12-15-2017 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 13284924)
The government should stay out of peoples lives as much as possible

What has gotten better once the govt took it over?

We cured smallpox!/ Hamas