ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

ghak99 05-07-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9664650)
"I'm really enjoying getting to know you. I feel I need to be honest, though, and let you know that I want to continue getting to know you just as a friend."

Also something about "We can never have too many friends." **** that.

At least it wasn't a text at 2am saying "I'm about to be arrested. It'll be awhile".

Life is fun. ROFL

AndChiefs 05-07-2013 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9664650)
"I'm really enjoying getting to know you. I feel I need to be honest, though, and let you know that I want to continue getting to know you just as a friend."

Also something about "We can never have too many friends." **** that.

I've heard the not looking to date anyone right now many times as it has happened to several of my friends. Almost always the person who used the line started dating someone fairly soon afterwards. It's a BS generic answer that is essentially "It's not you, it's me." in a different form.

I've only had it happen to me once but it was fairly recently. I work out of town fairly often so when I'm on the road I'm stuck communicating via phone. We were talking on the phone nearly every night for about an hour as well as hanging out quite a bit when I was home. This went on for a couple of weeks. Anyways, I was home for a few days and we spent four days in a row together doing various things.

I figured I'd ask her out on an actual date and start heading towards a more official relationship. Asked her out, "If it's just as friends. Sure. If not, I'm not really looking for a relationship right now."

I got out of there as diplomatically as I could and have only talked to her a couple times since then. Needless to say, she was dating someone else within the month.

Titty Meat 05-08-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 9661851)
Started talking to a girl about a month ago. We have talked everyday and it is going well. Been on several dates. This last weekend was weird though, we talked all Friday then she just got busy Friday night and Saturday. It was a couple of her friends birthdays.

We would text and sometimes instead of saying anything back, she's just send me a picture of her.

Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but it just seemed weird that she stopped talking to me out of nowhere.

Should I ask her about what she sees with this? Or should I just keep going and see what naturally happens?

Nope. I'd ignore her until she texted you.

Buck 05-08-2013 01:16 AM

So Mother's Day and my girl's birthday fall 3 days apart.

This is going to be a stressful week.

Hammock Parties 05-08-2013 01:18 AM

Only because you're beholden to women.

Buck 05-08-2013 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9667171)
Only because you're beholden to women.

And what are you?

Hammock Parties 05-08-2013 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9667172)
And what are you?

I buy IMAX tickets because they cost twice as much as regular movie tickets.

I spend the money I would spend on bitches on myself.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/...ing_meme_1.jpg

Buck 05-08-2013 01:29 AM

I stick my penis in a vagina on the reg.

Hammock Parties 05-08-2013 01:31 AM

And you'll get over it.

Buck 05-08-2013 01:32 AM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf...gk6so1_500.jpg

Spott 05-08-2013 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9667174)
I buy IMAX tickets because they cost twice as much as regular movie tickets.

I spend the money I would spend on bitches on myself.

My thoughts exactly. :clap:

Buck 05-08-2013 10:21 AM

As someone who comes off desperate for sex, you sure have a weird way of thinking about women, GoChiefs.

Valiant 05-08-2013 06:03 PM

Luv, how are you going about these first dates? If you like the guy, try to hold hands, maybe give him kiss. It seems you are putting yourself in the zone.

And I do not think you have ever answered, do you not have any male groupies yet for roller derby? I have seen some straight up male looking females get men by just playing that sport.

And to the person that said the girl he was seeing is not messaging as much but yet sent you a picture, that is strange. Seems like she might be juggling.

ghak99 05-08-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9668936)
And to the person that said the girl he was seeing is not messaging as much but yet sent you a picture, that is strange. Seems like she might be juggling.

This was my first thought too... but I've went through a couple really dumb bitches lately, so I figured I was just jumping to conclusions.

HoneyBadger 05-09-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9668936)
Luv, how are you going about these first dates? If you like the guy, try to hold hands, maybe give him kiss. It seems you are putting yourself in the zone.

And I do not think you have ever answered, do you not have any male groupies yet for roller derby? I have seen some straight up male looking females get men by just playing that sport.

Explain what you mean with juggling?