ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=247877)

Phobia 08-01-2011 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7792930)
Way to exaggerate, dude. And what is my "agenda?!" All I indicated was structural fatigue and lack of proper maintenance can happen and yes it's scary. You guys just went to town with a small issue topic. :D

I think everybody is sufficiently aware of your debate tactics by now. Mountain / molehill etc.

seclark 08-01-2011 01:16 PM

frankie may be right!:eek:

Phobia 08-01-2011 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 7793148)
I still have no idea what Frankie's agenda is here, Phil...

Is he Anti-Airline? Maybe anti-caribbean tourism?
Does he have stock in Carnival Cruises?
Do the Wright Brothers owe him money?

I mean, isn't Frankie like Pakastani or something? I would think he'd want as many infidels on the ****ing plane as possible.

WAIT! I just figured it out... Dude's a cab driver, huh?
That's his angle. He's losing fair due to the convenience of flight.

Often, one's agenda is as simple as defending the point they've attempted to make originally. Even though others have debunked his point - airplane professionals, even - still he clings.

Frankie 08-01-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 7793148)
I still have no idea what Frankie's agenda is here, Phil...

Is he Anti-Airline? Maybe anti-caribbean tourism?
Does he have stock in Carnival Cruises?
Do the Wright Brothers owe him money?

I mean, isn't Frankie like Pakastani or something? I would think he'd want as many infidels on the ****ing plane as possible.

WAIT! I just figured it out... Dude's a cab driver, huh?
That's his angle. He's losing fair due to the convenience of flight.

Meh, every time I start a thread someone will point out that I have an agenda. I'm used to it. :D

Donger 08-01-2011 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7793200)
Often, one's agenda is as simple as defending the point they've attempted to make originally. Even though others have debunked his point - airplane professionals, even - still he clings.

Frankie is never wrong. He will declare victory shortly and then excuse himself to go and run an errand or two. He'll be back soon thereafter, however.

Pants 08-01-2011 02:22 PM

Frankie = bottom 5% poster.

Frankie 08-01-2011 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7793265)
Frankie is never wrong. He will declare victory shortly and then excuse himself to go and run an errand or two. He'll be back soon thereafter, however.

I don't have lap top and yes I do step away from my desk top. What's so unusual about that?

As far as being wrong or right it seems that you guys are the ones so cocksure that a mechanical man-made object is totally indestructible. I am merely presenting the point that there is such a thing as human negligence when it comes to maintenance.

Pants 08-01-2011 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7793335)
I don't have lap top and yes I do step away from my desk top. What's so unusual about that?

As far as being wrong or right it seems that you guys are the ones so cocksure that a mechanical man-made object is totally indestructible. I am merely presenting the point that there is such a thing as human negligence when it comes to maintenance.

Frankie, you're a dumbass.

BigCatDaddy 08-01-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7793335)

Just quit while you are behind and hope the thread disappears into the abyss.

Frankie 08-01-2011 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7793338)
Frankie, you're a dumbass.

Of course you would say that since you are a hurt-ass, which is not surprising having tried to match wits with me here and on DC.

blaise 08-01-2011 02:44 PM

Someone turn on the black box this thread is about to crash and burn.

Frankie 08-01-2011 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7793348)
Just quit while you are behind and hope the thread disappears into the abyss.

Behind? Are you blind? ROFL

Iowanian 08-01-2011 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7793374)
Of course you would say that since you are a hurt-ass, which is not surprising having tried to match wits with me here and on DC.

Farooq you, dipshit.

I'm going to let you in on a secret. People are laughing at you, regularly, and it's not because you're funny.

BigCatDaddy 08-01-2011 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7793383)
Behind? Are you blind? ROFL

It's the good advice that you just didn't take....

4th and Long 08-01-2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7793404)
Farooq you, dipshit.

I'm going to let you in on a secret. People are laughing at you, regularly, and it's not because you're funny.

LMAO