ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

KurtCobain 03-04-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9462707)
They're cheaper than contacts, solution.

Not if you break your glasses often.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-04-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 9465449)
How often do you actually try, and put yourself out there? I've been rejected plenty of times, but you just have to let that shit slide off your shoulder.

I have a friend who is 5'4" and he gets laid all the time because he is a funny alcoholic and a persistent creep. They aren't all great looking, but he doesn't seem to mind. Probably gets rejected 10x more than his game actually works, but he gets laid.

CHENZ A! 03-04-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9465457)
Are you fat? I used to be and now that I'm normal sized so many girls have flirted with me.

Dude, you're going to smash a bunch of broads(if you want to).

Growing up as a fat kid myself, I was forced to develop a badass personality. As soon as I got into fitness and shit like that everything became much easier. But I'm still a nice guy, and don't hate women like Clay does.

Discuss Thrower 03-04-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Are you fat? I used to be and now that I'm normal sized so many girls have flirted with me.

6'0 215lb college-fratboy beer gut and a tight neck that doesnt give me a good jawline or manly chin, so I hide it with goatee.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 9465449)
How often do you actually try, and put yourself out there? I've been rejected plenty of times, but you just have to let that shit slide off your shoulder.

I don't try; I have no game, and I'm okay with that. It's all confidence and I have none of that. When you wake up every morning and realize who you are and have to put on a false front just to impress people who wouldnt normally give a shit about you, it doesn't seem worth it.

I have my friends and that's all that matters now.

Saul Good 03-04-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

What if I told you the same number of girls flirted with you before, but you didn't realize it because you had zero self confidence?

Discuss Thrower 03-04-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9465574)
What if I told you the same number of girls flirted with you before, but you didn't realize it because you had zero self confidence?

Forgot the Laurence Fishburne macro

ThaVirus 03-04-2013 10:01 PM

Yeah, Discuss... dude.

I don't know you, but I'd be willing to bet my next paycheck that its not your looks, but something else that's the problem. Be it your confidence or approach, there's just something wrong in what you're doing/thinking.

ThaVirus 03-04-2013 10:02 PM

Are you putting the pussy on a pedestal?

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-04-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9461832)
I ended up getting one of those shirts and I conferred online w/ a good female friend of mine, and she said tucked looks better.

We'll see.

I'm wearing some of these.

http://i.imgur.com/5nLd01N.jpg

I agree with her about tucked.

Untucked is passable, but runs the risk of sloppy.

If you're going to go untucked, it's usually best to do it with shorts in summer.

The shoes don't look great in the photo, but that doesn't mean much.

luv 03-04-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9465574)

I can see that. If some guy is nice to me, I always write it off as to him humoring me. If I was thinner, I'd think there was substance to it.

Discuss Thrower 03-04-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9465612)
Are you putting the pussy on a pedestal?

Not anymore.

luv 03-04-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9465609)
Yeah, Discuss... dude.

I don't know you, but I'd be willing to bet my next paycheck that its not your looks, but something else that's the problem. Be it your confidence or approach, there's just something wrong in what you're doing/thinking.

I have no clue what he looks like, but he seems to me to be the overly intellectual type. Kind of socially awkward in the sense that he hits on chicks that are not as intelligent, and his advances go over their heads. That, or he hits on the intellectual chicks that are looking for bronze and less thinking.

Discuss Thrower 03-04-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9465636)
I have no clue what he looks like, but he seems to me to be the overly intellectual type. Kind of socially awkward in the sense that he hits on chicks that are not as intelligent, and his advances go over their heads. That, or he hits on the intellectual chicks that are looking for bronze and less thinking.

I posted a pic in the doppleganger thread. Or, just google Mancow Mueller. Ive set my FB pic to his headshot on occasion and no one notices it's not me.

Buck 03-04-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9465616)
I agree with her about tucked.

Untucked is passable, but runs the risk of sloppy.

If you're going to go untucked, it's usually best to do it with shorts in summer.

The shoes don't look great in the photo, but that doesn't mean much.

Yeah....the shoes I have also have completely different laces. I think they look nice. We'll see how it goes.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-04-2013 10:26 PM

You're standing on third with an elite hitter in the box and a wild pitcher on the hill. Stay calm and you'll be fine.