ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

Buck 05-06-2013 09:47 AM

Good job dude. Have fun.

My relationship is still going pretty great. I think this might be the longest I've ever gone without getting somewhat bored with a relationship.

Discuss Thrower 05-06-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9661452)
Good job dude. Have fun.

My relationship is still going pretty great. I think this might be the longest I've ever gone without getting somewhat bored with a relationship.

I remember when I was in my mid-30s

Buck 05-06-2013 10:20 AM

How old are you?

I've always assumed you were in your mid-20's.

HoneyBadger 05-06-2013 12:08 PM

Started talking to a girl about a month ago. We have talked everyday and it is going well. Been on several dates. This last weekend was weird though, we talked all Friday then she just got busy Friday night and Saturday. It was a couple of her friends birthdays.

We would text and sometimes instead of saying anything back, she's just send me a picture of her.

Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but it just seemed weird that she stopped talking to me out of nowhere.

Should I ask her about what she sees with this? Or should I just keep going and see what naturally happens?

Discuss Thrower 05-06-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9661545)
How old are you?

I've always assumed you were in your mid-20's.

Thatsthejoke.jpg

Titty Meat 05-06-2013 12:23 PM

If its nice out take her to a nice park and do a picnic.

Or go to a bar with a patio have a few drinks and talk.

DaKCMan AP 05-07-2013 07:13 AM

Things are going Awesome (duh!) for DaKCMan AP and his lady.

Went out with her and one of her girlfriends Sunday night and that went well. Still planning to meet some of her other friends and her some of my friends in the next 2 weeks.

Unfortunately, my busy travel schedule starts next week. I'll be on the road 21 out of 31 days including 4 out of the next five weekends. Boo!

Discuss Thrower 05-07-2013 07:20 AM

Any way I can parlay my sixth sense of automatically knowing if a lady isn't single with one look?

luv 05-07-2013 07:22 AM

Got the friend speech on Saturday! Yay! Another friend!

AndChiefs 05-07-2013 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9664573)

Congrats! My favorite is the "I'm not looking to date anyone right now." speech.

J Diddy 05-07-2013 07:28 AM

Quote:

When they give me that speech I always ask them if they have any hot single friends. Despite, putting me into the friend zone, I have yet had one that hooked me up or did not get pissed. Some ****ing friend.

Rausch 05-07-2013 07:30 AM

Quote:

At least they didn't IM you drunk while you're at work.

**** I hate that...

luv 05-07-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 9664576)
Congrats! My favorite is the "I'm not looking to date anyone right now." speech.

"I'm really enjoying getting to know you. I feel I need to be honest, though, and let you know that I want to continue getting to know you just as a friend."

Also something about "We can never have too many friends." **** that.

Canofbier 05-07-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9664650)
"I'm really enjoying getting to know you. I feel I need to be honest, though, and let you know that I want to continue getting to know you just as a friend."

Also something about "We can never have too many friends." **** that.

Sorry to hear it, luv. It always sucks to be on the receiving end of that. You just have to remember that it's not worth it being with someone who isn't legitimately interested in you. Don't let it affect your confidence and it'll just be a matter of time.

luv 05-07-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9664658)
Sorry to hear it, luv. It always sucks to be on the receiving end of that. You just have to remember that it's not worth it being with someone who isn't legitimately interested in you. Don't let it affect your confidence and it'll just be a matter of time.

Eh, I'm used to it. This one just really bummed me out. He could write, he loved sports, he was tall (I tend to like taller guys), etc, etc, etc. Usually, if I find someone who likes to write, they're not into sports or really have no sense of humor. If I find someone who likes sports, they usually end up being the macho sort like we have on here. It's hard to find someone so well rounded.

I know I'll get over it. I just had to vent about it somewhere. He's a friend on Facebook, so I can't really say anything about it on there. I've already messaged a few guys on okcupid. One messaged back. Invited me to a soccer game Friday night. I'm kind of unsure about him. Just a gut feeling. Can never count someone out until you meet them, though.