ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

Lumpy 03-26-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9531446)
???

That sounds like shit you do before you get married to make sure you are on the same page about finances and kids. Yikes!

LMAO

Buck - Congrats! :thumb:

Buck 03-26-2013 06:55 PM

Man, I just wrote out this long ass post about stuff, but deleted it...

The question thing was really fun actually.

My roommate is mad though because she is his lifelong crush, lol. I don't care though, he has a girlfriend.

lcarus 03-26-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9529848)
Naw...just relaxed, went out to the beach, ate dinner with a gorgeous view.

Went back to her place where she had a jar full of questions written on tiny pieces of paper that we asked and answered for each other. She's different than any girl I've ever known. It has me excited.

Congrats. Hopefully it all works out for you.

WV 03-26-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9531491)
Man, I just wrote out this long ass post about stuff, but deleted it...

The question thing was really fun actually.

My roommate is mad though because she is his lifelong crush, lol. I don't care though, he has a girlfriend.

What's his girlfriend look like...tell him you'll exchange pictures!

Oh and congrats and stuff.

Buck 03-26-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9531494)
Congrats. Hopefully it all works out for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9531464)
LMAO

Buck - Congrats! :thumb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9531497)
What's his girlfriend look like...tell him you'll exchange pictures!

Oh and congrats and stuff.

Thanks by the way.

I'm not attracted to his gf at all, not that she's fat or ugly or anything, just not my type.

This girl I'm seeing is 5'10 w/ a very nice body and a gorgeous face. Glad I'm tall.

lcarus 03-26-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9531504)
Thanks by the way.

I'm not attracted to his gf at all, not that she's fat or ugly or anything, just not my type.

This girl I'm seeing is 5'10 w/ a very nice body and a gorgeous face. Glad I'm tall.

Tall is nice. How are the hands and feet? That's a deal breaker for me. I couldn't deal with man hands or man feet.

Buck 03-26-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9531510)
Tall is nice. How are the hands and feet? That's a deal breaker for me. I couldn't deal with man hands or man feet.

I haven't paid attention to her feet, but I noticed she has small hands yesterday.

CHENZ A! 03-26-2013 07:11 PM

Do work, Buck! The jar-question thing actually sounds like an interesting icebreaker.

CHENZ A! 03-26-2013 07:12 PM

Also, if she's doing that shit with you, then she's definitely considering you for relationship material.

Buck 03-26-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 9531519)
Do work, Buck! The jar-question thing actually sounds like an interesting icebreaker.

Yeah totally.

lewdog 03-26-2013 07:38 PM

Hey Buck, I'd be your boo.

Buck 03-26-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9531563)
Hey Buck, I'd be your boo.

Deal.

Ecto-I 03-26-2013 08:39 PM

Ok...gonna throw this out there.

In my 29 years of life I've either been the guy that casually dates a lot of girls, but when I get into a relationship, its VERY fast. Like my last GF and I spent every day together after our first date.

So now, I've been dating a girl for about 3.5 weeks. We see each other like once or sometimes twice per week. We had sex for the first time last week. Now I really like this chick so I'm thinking "Yay! Ecto will get to see her like a lot more than once or twice per week!"

Au Contraire. She's still a bit aloof and confining me to the 1-2 hangouts per. So here's my question....

What is normal dating frequency for a 3.5 week relationship and for how long? I'm obviously used to very fast relationships which may not be normal or healthy which is why this feels soooo slow for me!

Buck 03-26-2013 08:44 PM

I don't think that's moving too slow for 3.5 weeks...but most of my relationships we were seeing each other 3-4 times a week at least at that point.

luv 03-26-2013 08:46 PM

What caused those other relationships to fail? I say space and boundaries are good and healthy at first. Don't think too much into and let it progress. It may be taking it a little longer for it to click with her. I'd say give it a few more weeks or months. If you're still uncomfortable with the pace, talk to her about it.